Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

He instinctively placed his arm around her shoulders and squeezed her close. He still had nothing comforting to say, but he felt his action might help some what. He wasn't sure what she was looking for exactly, but he repeated the only thing he could.

"I will protect you."
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia smiled softly at his words. "Thank you." Her body relaxed against him, it'd be over under his powerful arm how her tense shoulders lowered and her breath came easier. "You know...you're the nicest person I've ever met."

After a moment, she spoke again. "There's...still something I haven't told you yet."

He was half asleep, actually. Having not slept very long this morning and being so comfortable right now, he was drifting. He dropped his head back against the couch and his lids fluttered. When she finished speaking his consciousness snapped back some.

"Hnnn?"

Zalia closed her eyes for a moment. "I uhm...I have something else wrong with me. My body turns into a dolphin under extreme stress..." She was surprised it hadn't happened yet. "...yet another reason for my father to hate me.." she murmured to herself.

"I'm strange. A dhampir with the ability to turn into a dolphin. Nobody knows why."

"Hnnn.." He was drifting off again when his body inflated with a yawn. "That's.... that's just weird." He shifted downward on the couch to get more comfortable and snuggled her closer to him for warmth.

"Don't worry about it." He gave her a soft kiss on the top of her head and in a few seconds he was asleep.

Zalia watched him, blushing when he settled her in closer. Her face went bright red when his lips touched the top of her head. "...'kay." she whispered. She watched him sleep for a few minutes, then she fell into a slumber as well.

Never had she felt so safe and comfortable.

((Obvious timeskip x3))

He woke with a start to find her curled against him. He phone was buzzing in the opposite pocket of the one she was against. He slipped out from under her and stepped out the door, making sure the kitten trailing him was not let loose. The phone was flipped open and put to his ear after checking to see who it was.

"Hello?.... Eve, what are you calling about.. That's true, I do have someone staying. ...No I do not need to clear it with the Pack... Threaten all you want, Pup." By now he was pacing and the hairs on the back of his neck were raised in agitation.

Zalia stirred slightly when he got up, but she just curled up innocently upon the couch after he was off. At the words she could faintly hear, her eyes fluttered open. She got up slowly and crept closer, listening to the conversation.

She grew afraid. What if the rest of his pack made her leave? Even without knowing what she was, she was a threat to them. She did know their secret after all. But Bade knew hers too. She leaned against the wall, resting her forehead on it. She didn't want to leave. Bade was the best friend she'd ever had. She really enjoyed being with him.

A low growl was emanating from the deep of his throat as he continued the conversation in agitation. "You'll never head this pack as long as I'm alive, so that threat is empty, Evangeline." He snapped the phone shut, probably harder than it should have been handled and dropped it back into his pocket.

Zalia jumped a little. She peeked out the door at him. "...maybe I should stay here." she said quietly to him. "While I'm house-sitting. It wouldn't bring you so much trouble."

It wasn't what she wanted to do, but it would probably be best. She wouldn't like being alone again. Not after being able to tell someone 'welcome home', and make meals for two. "I don't want to get you in trouble because of what I am..." The pack was bound to find out eventually.

He dropped into a sit outside of the house, running his hands through his hair, inadvertently messing it up. He was staring across the street as he took deep breaths to calm his rattled nerves. He was reviewing what he had just said on the phone and regretting his words.

"No, You will come home with me, or you won't be safe. She's got your scent." He was being vague, he realized. But at the same time he didn't even want to explain.

Zalia swallowed nervously. "My scent?" Uhoh. She moved out and sat down beside him after locking up the house. "We should go then. We've been here long enough." She looked around nervously. "Is...is she going to hurt me, Bade? Does..." She bit her lip. "Does she know what I am." This worried her, because she'd been a little sloppy with her latest feeding, thanks to Bade's interruption. All it would take would be for the pack to notice a guy walking around with two 'hickeys' and they'd be up in arms.

"I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble.."

He looked up to her with a downtrodden expression,the kind a canine might give when they know they've done something wrong.

"I must not have locked the door when we left today... She must have let herself in... It's not really noticeable unless you're around you a lot..." He rambled on until he trailed off. "She's...I don't know, she's different than most of the others. She's unpredictable."

Zalia couldn't help but feel a twang of sympathy in her heart at that poor little face. "I-It's okay...we can explain that I was just staying for a day or two and I'm leaving soon. Then..." She forced a little smile onto her lips, but it didn't match her eyes at all. The sad, lonely eyes. "Then I'll head out after this house-sitting job, and you won't have to worry about it anymore." She patted his head.

"I'll be out of your hair before you know it!" She did her best to sound cheerful, but it was difficult when her heart felt so heavy. "Come on...we should go home." It was a shame. She had wanted to go get coffee with him on the way home. But with this other werewolf trying to find her, that probably wasn't such a good idea.

"No, NO." He was on his feet and he grabbed her wrist before she could start walking. "I want you in my hair. I mean, I don't want you to leave. You shouldn't have to! You're a perfectly decent person.. and I should be allowed to see whoever I want." He relaxed his grip. "Evangeline thinks she is going to take over this Pack... But we would all become killers under her reign. I can't let her do whatever she wants.

He saw that she wasn't quite following and he let out a breath that he felt he'd been holding forever.

"Evangeline is my half sister; same father, different mothers. She is.. an aggressive person. And a more aggressive wolf. I think its because she was conceived in our other form. Those instinct run her more than the homo sapient ones do.. and she's dangerous."

(('I want you in my hair'. Most awkward line ever. XD))

Zalia blinked when she was taken hold of and she listened to him. Her cheeks flushed bright red. "S-see?" She got confused for a moment. Did he mean just a casual see, or the 'we're seeing each other' see?! She hurriedly adressed the rest of his explanation though, so he wouldn't think that was the only thing she'd heard.

"Oh, I see. That's a shame, because you're..." She smiled at him, such a sweet and adorable smile despite the sitaution. "You're really nice, Bade. I wish your sister, or anyone else would be more like you. I wish I could be more like you."

((It was meant to be <3))

"I stopped caring a long time ago about what people thing about me, what I am or whatever they were. It doesn't matter." He paused and without warning scooped her into an embrace. "But Evangeline wants to be our next pack leader and she wants me out of the way. Despite what you are, she would try to drive you off." He didn't really think before he had hugged her, but much like his canine cousins, he needed contact for comfort.

Zalia tensed in surprise when she was suddenly pulled into his arms. After a moment or two she relaxed and hugged him back, burying her face in his shoulder. "What do you have to do with Evangeline being the next pack leader?" she asked quietly after a long few moments had passed. He was so warm. She really liked it.

"It's okay. Whatever happens we'll get through it, okay?" She smiled a little. " 'cause we're together in this. I'm not going to let her drive me off or do anything to you. I'm gonna help you with this as much as I can."

((For a minute there, I spammed the entire Recent Forum Topics page XD Soo many responses!))

He hugged her tighter before letting her go. "That's good to hear. I'm tired of being lonely." That was a strange thing to say if you were someone of the Pack; for none of them were ever alone, truly. He looked at her with renewed confidence and turned to the street.

"Alright, so not only am I a werewolf... But I'm the Alpha's first and only son." He motioned for her to follow him as he walked. "Evangeline is younger than me, and a woman, which is an unheard of thing for Pack leader. It's not guaranteed that I will be next Alpha, but when my old man dies and the pack is put to a vote, the candidates fight for the position."

He had become more animated when talking about Pack things. It was, after all what he knew best. "Eve is convinced that she has the right to compete as well. And I'm afraid she'd do anything to obtain that right."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus