Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magic High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ora

yeah okay sounds good i just got back , from something and i have a friend who is willing to join as a school nurse for the roleplay
CloudWanter Topic Starter

Perfect and i just got back too my feet hurt :(
Just have him/her respond and people
WE NEED GUYS TOO xD
I can bring 2 guys
ora

i'm sorry to hear that your feet hurt :[
ora

and also my friends is another guy

Its fine and AWESOME
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

Hey, I just realized. Mondays the Great American Solar Eclipse....... Its gonna be awesome...... even tho I'm not going to see it. At all ;-;
Phoenixsorcerer24

Panda wrote:
Hey, I just realized. Mondays the Great American Solar Eclipse....... Its gonna be awesome...... even tho I'm not going to see it. At all ;-;

What a time to kick off a Magic RP. Right when the eclipse of magic is at its peak. XD
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

Ive got school on Monday, so I'm only available after 4pm eastern time. But maybe I get to stay home for the eclipse...... I dunno but ill say something about it tomorrow. Oh and great idea! That's very cool :)

Yeah and not to be mean but your in school :O
ora

hi i was wonder if other elements would be allowed like cobalt and neon where allowed as well sense they are also elements tho i don't know what you could do with most but i feel like someone neon could be pretty cool. and i feel like the solar eclips is a sigh of good luck for this group
Phoenixsorcerer24

ora wrote:
hi i was wonder if other elements would be allowed like cobalt and neon where allowed as well sense they are also elements tho i don't know what you could do with most but i feel like someone neon could be pretty cool. and i feel like the solar eclips is a sigh of good luck for this group

Technically Cobalt is a form of Ground/Rock/Earth, (whichever you want to call it)
And Neon is technically Light. At least, this is my opinion about the two.
ora

okay, thanks for the response

You can use any element associated with your power
ora

okay, thanks

:)
ora

:D

IT'S TIME >:D
ora

YAY!!!!!

Just tell your friend to reply on the forum

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magic High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus