Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In Search Of Purpose (open)

Aylla (played by Freyya)

Aylla had been flying for days now over this godforsaken forest. The hermit had told her that the forest was well known for having people get lost in it, so Aylla had simply taken flight. However, one way or another, she still seemed o have gotten lost! It should have taken her a day, maybe two days, to get across, but she'd been flying for about five days now, and still there was no sign of open lands. Aylla was getting tired rapidly now, and even though she didn't notice, she'd been dropping altitude fast over the past two hours. Then suddenly a large tree appeared in front of her. Shocked by the realisation that she was flying just over the treep tops, she tried to bank right to avoid the tree's branches. She wasn't able to avoid the tree completely though, and crashed her shoulder into it. The crash sent her spinning, and she tried to make an emergency landing. Her descent was, however, too steep, and she crashed down hard into the forst soil.

Aylla lay still for a while, then she gave in to the darkness stretching out to her and slid into a long, dreamless sleep...
Andrey (played by Ashen_Harbor)

Andrey was walking amongst the many paths of the forest when he heard the crash. He walked toward the sound, his armor and his sword sheath making a slight noise. He saw the girl and quickly knelt beside her. She was alive but she was asleep. Andrey gently shook her, trying to wake her to find out what happened.
Aylla (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

Allya gently opened her eyes slightly, still startled about what had happened. she saw a figure kneeling over her, but her eyesight hadn't fully recovered yet.
"who's there?" she asked with a soft voice.

"It's okay. I'm just making sure your alright." Andrey said. He knew her eyesight must be blurry or she would have scrambled away from him. Andrey was one of the few knights that didn't belong to a kingdom and didn't hurt people for money.

Allya nodded, then closed her eyes again to concentrate. she shook her head as if it'd chase her blurry sight out of her eyes. surprisingly, it did. She tried to sit straight, but screamed at the pain that suddenly shot through her shoulder.

Andrey helped the girl sit up before looking at her shoulder. It seemed to be dislocated and it would need to be popped back into place. He looked at the girl with his azure eyes." I'm going to pop you shoulder back into place. Is that alright?"

realizing she had no other option, she nodded.
"go ahead" she said hesitantly, and braced herself.

Andrey quickly popped her shoulder into place. He was quick so it wouldn't hurt as bad as it normally would.

Aylla gritted her teeth and couldn't help but mutter a silent 'ouch'.
she started rubbing the sore spot on her shoulder.

Sudeenly, Aylla realized she wasn't disguised as one of her transformations! the human next to her saw her original Flit form, yet he did't attack?
"who are you?" she asked suspiciously.

Andrey looked at the girl." My name is Andrey and I am a knight." Andrey studied her with his azure eyes." May I know who you are?"

"My name is Aylla," she replied. And then, more hesitantly, "one of the last remaining Flit"

" A Flit, huh? Never seen or heard of one before." Andrey glanced to the surrounding area, making sure they wasn't anyone spying on them.

"I'd be surprised if you had." Allya softly replied. "My kind was attacked by a dragon and almost completely eradicated. As far as I know, I'm the only one left. There might be others, but I don't know where they are..."

Andrey looked at Aylla." Well, don't let the past get in the way of your future. Always look ahead."

"That's what I'm trying to do!" Her voice grew more stern at every word sh spoke. "I will prevent any race in this world to share the flit's fate!"

Andrey held up his hands." I didn't mean it to upset you. Besides, you can't stop every race becoming extinct. It's the natural order of things."

"try me" Aylla looked at Andrey with a childlike challenging look on her face.

Andrey thought for a moment." Okay, you got me there but I don't know enough species of creatures to say anything."

Aylla nodded. "neither do I. that's why I'm travelling." she hesitated. "Could i ask you for another favor?" she tried carefully.

Andrey looked at Aylla." What would that be?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In Search Of Purpose (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus