Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » street side-singers

"Im gonna show you what its like to be bullied then you will have sense you posh person !"i say ignoring her and im walking more and more away
"Hey-hey-hey! Ladies please let's try to calm this down ok!?" He got in between the both of them.
I yell so loudly and the truth comes out"SHE RIPS THE VUNRABLE ONES APART..SHE SHOVED MY HEAD DOWN A TOILET AND SHE WOULD STICK NOTES ON ME I EVEN TRIED SUICIDE SO WHY SHOULD I JOIN!!!"
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386) Topic Starter

"I ain't posh you were the one who bragged on and on" she said then gregor came out
"Alright mate" he said looking miles
Alice Black (played anonymously)

She walks out and follows "OI you two ! SHADAP!"
I slap her round the face infront of you showing i aint afraid"BULLY!"

"You think Kirsty is a bully haha oh your so funny" He says

She walks up to the two girls and grabs both there hair "listen to me next time " makes there heads butt
"Okay not appropriate what's wrong with you two! You're grown ass people so deal with it! Did you tell anyone that you're being bullied? Cause if so this wouldn't be happeneing! Now BACK UP!" He pushed both away from each other.
You two know not to mess with me as youve never seen someone who can be as violent as me "i pull out a blade(heheh she can get violent if shes pushed around)

"Where jersey kyle when you need him" He said

"Awwww posh girl needs someone to fight her fights"

She grabs the knife and head butts her
Miles puts her into a choke hold and held her away from ithers
*i flip and i kick alice in the head and i kick greg and kirsty in the jaw breaking it*(0.0)
She would soon pass out "call the freaking cops idiots!" He shouted and held the unconscious girl tightly.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my jaw" I lay on the ground

She stumbles back a bit but regained her footing
Kirsty skesh (played by Fireflamer386) Topic Starter

"Why did you do that"? She said
"Who's got a phone!" He panicked and threw his phone lightly at Alice.
I come back round flipping out miles arms and i see you guys terrified and now know not to mess with me

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » street side-singers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus