Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demi Demi Gods(OPEN)

*Runs after her* I was afraid you were gonna say that.
Maa (played by lolfume1) Topic Starter

*aproches the spires the first one is written in elvish the second in greek and the third in dwarvish* sooo cool *her eyes widen*
If Vidaar were here, he'd be able to read the elvish and the dwarvish languages. *he looks at what she looks at* Wow, just wow. *He was amazed* You don't see those everyday now do you?

nope first time and I can read the elvish *looks at it* it says "to cross the sea many you would need, a dwarf, elf and a deity to prevent the upcomeing dystruction of humanoidanity" huh what does the greek one say
*looks at the writing hard* Ο φονιάς μια γοργόνα οποίος νίκησε το γιο του που γύρισε από το καλό στο φαυλότητα και ένας δημιουργός που αποτύχει να τερματίσει όλες τις ανοίγει έναν κόσμο αντίθετο και προδοσία που δείχνει το παρελθόν σε μια καινούργια ζωή. Ένα παλάτι που κάθεται σε μαύρο και μοβ πάνω από την άβυσσο, για όλες τις απαντήσεις βρίσκονται κρυμμένα *his eyes widen in shock and soon backs away slowly* No. no no no no no no no. Not happening. Im not going back to that.

what does it say
"A man that slayed a gorgon, defeated his son that turned from good to villainy, and killed the creator that failed to end all, shall open a forbidden realm of opposite and treachery that shows his past in a new era. A palace sits in black and purple above the abyss, for all the answers lie hidden." *He translates and stops in his tracks*

wait hold on is there any way we can read the dwarvish oh I know we elves have a power to combine our intelligence with another person but ive never done it before and my body will be in a mindless state while I'm doing it are you up for it
Fine

*she prefroms a strange dance and her body turns into a cloak for a minute until reverting back and instead of her eyes beign bright yellow they were now a dull brown* *persius could feel all her memorys and experiances flooding into his mind*
*Perseus tries hard to have Maa see about his family, his adventures, and his connection with whatever was inscribed into the spires.* *It wasn't working though. His mind was flooded with everything that was in Maa's mind* *It felt as if another beacon that he had to destroy and finally been completely built.* *The sound was so ear piercing, his nose started to bleed.* *he screamed in pain* Hurry up!
(***to not have*** Meant to say to not have)

*she telipathicly speaks to him* I'm sorry ive never done this before and no one has taught how and I think for it to work properly we need a deeper conection *she gets him to read it saying* "only those who can defeat the end...only those who find these spires can defeat it" *her mind goes back to her original body*
*He shoots lightning from his hand into his nose, in which stopped the bleeding* Lets not do that again *His head was hurting and he was having trouble keeping a steady breath.*

sorry ive never done magic before but do you know what this means ...the spire says that we the ones who found it must journey to stop the evil aproutching *her eyes light up* were going on an adventure

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demi Demi Gods(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus