Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good Evening

I am Sabriel. I am new to roleplaying, so I apologize in advance for when I make mistakes. Even though they scare me, 'villains' are amazing. I like to know what their different motives are :) and watch them in action.

What's your favorite type of character?
Sabriel Topic Starter

I am Sabriel. I am new to roleplaying, so I apologize in advance for when I make mistakes. Even though they scare me, 'villains' are amazing. I like to know what their different motives are :) and watch them in action.

What's your favorite type of character?
Kim Site Admin

I am a huge fan of villains myself! :D

You don't need to worry, people are quite friendly around here. So long as you are making an effort, no one will be upset with you for being new.
TheLily

I like villains too, but I'm not good at playing them. Mostly I like wounded puppy characters who are all sweet and needy XD
The Serpentmasters (played by Minerva)

Welcome! I have my share of villains and contagonists. In fact, one is recently returned, and by proxy so is another! Perhaps we can play some time. Hope you enjoy RPR!
Sabriel Topic Starter

Thanks everyone :) Certainly a warm welcome! I'm surprised ^_^"
Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

A villain, you say? >:) I was trained by best! Bwhahaha.

Welcome to RPR. I shall spare you, for now, from the terrible kitty attacks I regularly unleash unto the site. But know you will not escape the inevitable fluffiness!

*exits dramatically with billowing robes*
Kim Site Admin

Oh yes, we're very surprising! ;)
Sabriel Topic Starter

Hehehehe ahhh the fluffies! The fluffies. Nooooo... XD
I certainly enjoy a good villain or the type of characters that can hardly be called good! It is interesting to learn and shape their stories, personalities! Although, sometimes a 'typical' hero is not so typical after all!

Also, welcome to the site! :D I am quite sure you will enjoy your stay here. I think this has good soil for a new role player. :)
Sabriel Topic Starter

Thanks :) Heroes can be cool too. Like batman. He's all right ^_^
Raphael Emmerich (played by Minerva)

Lookie that, I also have a Batman!

We're fated!
Sabriel Topic Starter

That's neat that he is called batman haha I think he would make a cooler batman even~ better costume

I had a good deal of fun drawing it actually. <3
Sabriel Topic Starter

Cripes! You respond fast!

I'm bored right now. Got Skype?
Sabriel Topic Starter

I can get it on my desktop, but not on this laptop ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Sabriel wrote:
Cripes! You respond fast!

Speaking of fast responses, have you discovered how to turn any forum topic here into a live chat? :D
Sabriel Topic Starter

Ah! That's amazing! Thanks for telling me
Hooray for new people!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good Evening

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus