Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

"HEY! " he yelled in toddler speak and he started to struggle and make a fuss tearing at the web trying to get down "OI I'm trying to leave you damn spider your hindering my progress " he held onto the doorknob
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

Nate watched the whole fiasco with the spider and child occur, wondering if he should do anything. He walked up to the door knob and heated it with his flame so the kid would let go, but made sure not to set the door itself on fire. It was easy to make things hot, but when it came to actual flame it was hard for him to keep control. He smiled at the spider, hoping she would appreciate the help.
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria cocoon the naughty boy up and crawls to the corner of her web and turns into a girl with a red dress a pull up pink shoes and a power seal collar that look broken as she says lunch time to scare him she then saw the kid guarding the door so she lets the naughy boy down
He struggles still althoughogh he is being put down and yelling curses in toddler speak he sounded angry vary vary angry when he is put down he made a bee line tward the door burning his hand on the door "OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW" he wailed and he started crying siting onto the floor

Nate cringed at the sound of the baby wailing. *Woops.......I guess i made it too hot....?* He thought. Nate didn't know a lot about infants, or how delicate you had to be with them. He once set two older guys on fire and they were fine...mostly. "Hey, hey.....I'm sorry." He went and looked at the baby's red hand. *man....i'm gonna be in so much trouble.* He looked around, quickly grabbing baby mittens and putting them on the child. "There! Aaaaall better." He said, and gave the kid a toy truck that was on the ground.
He kicks it away and prying off the mittens and keeping his hands in open air crying to himself and glaring at Nate with a hateful glare after a wile he gets up and sits in a corner to let his hands heal glaring at Nate
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea's eyes widened as she saw the human sized spider climb up the walls and used her web to grab her and bring her down to the ground, only to be strapped into a high chair. She cries as she tries getting out of the high chair. She was having fun floating around the room, considerably more so than she would have had playing with dolls. Eventually she calms down, and continues trying to work her way out of the high chair, and she manages to undo the strap that was keeping her in (even if only by luck.) When she did, she started floating out of the high chair again, hanging upside down as she floated her way to the ceiling. She would start clapping her hands amused as she stared at them all from down below.

"ooooooooo!"

She oo's as she watches the flames from above, only to watch Nate attempt to rectify his mistake with oven mitts, only to have the other one throw them off. She laughs and claps her hands as she watches the spider and the boy in the web, as well as the flame boy. An interesting group of children indeed.
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

So much starting to happen all at once!! Zarinsea and Demoria now playing in the kitchen with the high chairs, Nate guarding the door in the wrong way, a yet unknown child screaming at the top of his lungs and making Elesa jump up and start screaming and crying from the loud noise and now Lilim had a lot of cleanup to do. Her priorities were set and she'd start to work. She'd move to Elesa and scoop her up, carrying her around to comfort her as she moves to fly up to Zarinsea and scooped her close for a gentle kiss to her forehead.

She'd drain a little of Zarinsea's magic so her levitation would be reduced to a gentle fall so she wouldn't be hurt by jumping around or falling from furniture. She'd also move closer to Demoria and snap her fingers right loud to startle her and get her to change back to human, smirking as she then moved to as well kiss Demoria on the forehead and drain her power a bit to keep her from transforming again, sitting her on the ground as Zarinsea gently floated to the ground. Next came Nate and Cujo. Nate would get a semi-glare, and a finger motion for him to follow her, "Stay with me, Nate." she instructs as she grabs the handle and uses her siphon magic to drain the heat from it, opening the door easily.

She'd then point to the child with the burned hand, "Give me 5 seconds hun and I'll heal your hand. Then it's your turn to introduce yourself. One of the rules in this house. Introductions are mandatory. No exceptions." she says as she grabs Nate's hand and leads him out to the nearest tree, "Elesa... Stand right here for me, ok?... I'll pick you right back up." she says before calmly sitting Elesa on her feet next to Nate. Her attention turning to the tree, she'd absorb some green energy from it and then moved to collect Elesa and take Nate's hand again, "Nate... I'll only ask once... No more pranks like that, ok?... You'll just get a calm warning this time. Next it happens you're in trouble, understand?" she says calmly, letting go of his hand as she fels as though Cujo would try to make a break for it with the door wide open and scooping him up to take him back inside with Nate right behind her. She'd use her tail to poke Nate's ribs and get him to step out of the way of the door before closing the door with her foot.

Lilim would use the green energy to heal Cujo's hand and sit him down near Demoria and Zarinsea, thinking the two of them would keep Cujo out of trouble while Lilim carried Elesa upstairs and soothed her back to sleep, laying her down in a safer place where it would take a lot to wake her again rather than keeping her in the main room with so many potential sources of loud noises.

Elesa would go right to sleep as Lilim laid her down again, and Lilim would sigh. She really had to keep an eye on these kids to keep them out of trouble. Elesa she knew she could trust to be a little helper, and Demoria and Zarinsea seemed like pretty good girls themselves. But she found it was the boys that were causing the most ruckus... As usual in her mindset. Lilim would simply roll her eyes and return to Cujo, "So, have introductions been made? Say your name for everyone hun." she says as calmly as she could, even though I was noticeable by her brow that she was loosing patience for these children not complying with the most important house rule in Lilim's list.
"Cujo just looks at lilliam and the rest of the kids "y'all are a bunch of freaks " he said in toddler speak"look I honestly don't care if y'all got things to do by all means do them I honestly don't give a flying f&$k but I just want to go home as an adult and pet my dog max poor thing is probably worried and hungry so look if y'all don't wanna help me that's fine just stay Outta my way m'k? " again in toddler speak

Zarinsea watched as Lilim rushed around and tried getting things to a more stable state. She couldn't help but laugh as Lilim floated up to her and kissed her on the forehead moments after scooping her up in her arms. Not moments after that she started gently floating to the ground, and when she had finally landed, she looked back around the room to reorient herself. She sat there for a moment, trying to remember what it was she wanted to do earlier. It had all come back to her when she spotted the dollhouse. She smiles and crawls her way over to the dollhouse, but not before looking at Cujo with a disapproving head shake.

"And you're here. So welcome, to the land of the freaks. 1. You should watch the language. 2. You think we haven't tried escaping? Good luck with that. That daycare keeper is sharp as tacks. 3. Even if you DID manage to make it outside the door, in your current state you wouldn't make it 5 hours....so just calm down."

She says in toddler babbles before finally making her way to the dollhouse. She sits down in front of it and grabs a bunch of dolls, positioning them inside the house before playing with them, away from the other children.

demoria had quite a bit of fun thanks to her collar which was now broken and she sees Lilim coming to her and felt a kiss knowing to well she will lose form as she felt her strengh a bit as well and felt tired saying sweepy to Lilim in a toddlers voice as she yawned
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

While nitro was walking around trying to find something to do he spots the doll house and walks up to it he starts playing with the dolls his magic goes haywire and burns the doll he was holding while it was in the house and then sooner or later the dollhouse lights on fire and starts turning into a bonfire nitro starts doing the most blood curdling scream anyone has ever heard while trying to put it out the fire burns his hand and he starts to cry from the pain of the fire and goes into shock from the pain

Lilim was about to get onto Cujo for his mouth when suddenly she flinches hearing the scream, "Ok, seriously?!" she calls out before rushing to see what the fuss was about. Seeing the fire, Lilim would think quickly and run up to put her hands in the flames, taking them and the heat from them into herself with her Siphon magic before the dollhouse was fully melted. The poor toy was well ruined though.

Lilim could see that Nitro didn't mean to do that, so she'd approach him and pick him up, "Oh, Nitro... Come here hun... You didn't mean to do that, right?... It's ok if it was an accident. Here... Here... Sssshhhh... It's ok. Lets have a little fix so that wont happen again, ok?" she says comfortingly before cupping a hand around his head and kissing his forehead, drawing a bit of magic out of his core. It would seem she'd hit a switch in him and toggled his powers off for him. She had a little Plant based energy left, which she'd use to heal his burns after the kiss to his forehead, "There... All better now?" she asks comfortingly.

She'd move to set him down again and moves to Zarinsea again, "He didn't mean to do that hun... Forgive him? The dollhouse is still... Ooh... Mushy... I'll... Uh... I... I'll figure something out. I think I might have a way to fix this... She's just sound asleep right now." she tries to say reassuringly, trying to keep Zarinsea from crying too even though she suspected she was not doing a good job.

demoria looks at Lilim and says wanna have a nap as she puts her arms up in the air signalling she is ready to sleep for a bit with a yawn and felt she wet herself but too tired to care

Zarinsea flinches at hearing him scream, and watches in horror as the dollhouse was melted until it was nothing but a pile of goop. Tears welled up in her eyes, until she started crying moments after that. All she had wanted to do was play with the dolls by herself. The fact that she had picked an isolated spot away from the rest of the children should have been indicator enough of that. But for Nitro to not only walk over and budge in on her game and personal space, but to melt the dolls and the dollhouse as well?! Not to mention his screaming scared the crap out of her.

Zarinsea would start bawling as his screaming not only scared her, but because he invaded her personal space and ruined the game she had been enjoying. She put her tiny hands over her eyes as she cried and attempted to wipe away her own tears, but to no avail, as she was crying faster than she could wipe. She wasn't sure she was ready to forgive him. At the moment, she wanted nothing more than to get away from him, but somehow she figured that if she tried she wouldn't get very far, thus making her cry even more. To top it all of, she hadn't eaten since she was transformed into a baby, and her stomach would start growling on instinct causing her face to turn red and puffy from the tears and the embarrassment.
In the 5th century, the lands of Albion were ruled by a king who commanded the kingdom with an iron fist, keeping foes at bay and his vassals subdued. His word was the law and the law had to be followed by all regardless, those who dared break it suffered severe consequences and there were no excuses or exceptions made, his name revered and respected by some, was loathed and feared in equal measure by others, his name was king Conrad Tydfil.

Unable to bear a son to ensure his bloodline would continue he turned to Nimueh, the high sister and leader of druids and keeper of the magic of old. She of course granted the king his wish making it clear that magic often carried a hefty price, for someone so wanted and loved like a son and heir, someone so wanted and loved would be taken away from him in return. The king paid no heed to her words till the time to surrender his dues came and Nimueh claimed the queen's life no sooner her child was born.

In his grief, Conrad outlawed magic from the realm and a relentless persecution and bloodbath soon ensued such a royal proclamation. As things would have it, even his own son and heir, prince Merthyr Tydfil, was in strong disagreement with the butchery and massacre witnessed over the years on account of his father's blind rage. He didn't know the cause of it for speaking Nimueh's name was treason and sure death. No one ever told Merthyr he was fruit of the very magic Conrad sought to destroy and vanquish.

Merthyr was doing his best to release captives behind his father's back and, despite confrontations, often pardoning the wretched openly, sparing them from the flames. It was clear Merthyr was the greatest king that the profecies foretold would one day unite the lands and rule over Britannia, as it came to pass indeed.

Fate, which rested at Nimueh's command, made it so that the king's own ward, the lady Morgana, was born with great powers of her own, the most powerful witch indeed. She held the king's admiration and devotion whilst her powers were not known but... it soon turned to hatred when he found out all about Morgana's dark magic, sentencing the woman to vanishment from the lands, his hand unable to end the life he so had adored as a daughter of his own. A traitor, a witch, in his own home, at his own side. The anger got the better off him as he cast her out into a life of poverty and persecution.

In hardship, Morgana's heart grew bitter and dark as did her powers too, only rivalled and surprassed by the immortal warlock, Emris, the one whom legends foretold was to be the most powerful sorcerer to walk the earth, made of magic itself. He took Fate and ended Nimueh's life and reign from very young. Since then, he held the cup of life by his side at all times, through it keeping guard over magic and destiny.

Whilst many awaited the great Emris to be born and make a grand entrance bringing magic and peace back to Camelot and Albion and Britannia as a whole, the young, simpleton looking boy was already quietly living among them, brushing aside the admiration of so many, to lead a rather different path. If you were to ask him to introduce himself, Taff Gelligen would tell you a far less glamorous story of himself, presenting himself as simply Taff the manservant to the prince and his trusted friend, rather than the great Emris which was his birth name.

Whilst war raged between good and evil, between humans and magic, between righteous power wielders like Taff and the dark hearted ones like Morgana, it was inevitable the power struggle would at some point have to come to and end. Taff had to stop her by all means necessary. He had watched Morgana from little, and knew her greatest weakness was indeed her vanity and pride, in that, Conrad's true heir for sure despite not sharing bloodlines.

Taff hatched the ultimate plan, he took Morgana's beautiful mirror from her chambers and cast a spell of time against it, in the hopes that, by making Morgana young again, she would grow up to a better person under his watchful eyes. He knew this powerful item was a pandora's box but if he let Morgana continue... the world at large could be destroyed, the risks did not outweight the need for it when the magic mirror was created.

Before he would see it work, however, the battle took a turn for the worse, he was sleeping calmly when Morgana's men assaulted the tent of knights and the prince and dragged them all out in chains to stand before her. It was then than his powers and greateness were revealed to the prince, much to Taff's embarrassment and Merthyr's look of disbelief. There was no way his clumsy friendly servant was a warlock, never ming The Great Emris that prophecies of old spoke of, no way in eternity the boy could be so, yet Morgana was adamant about it. So he quietly looked on, knowing better than to speak out of turn whilst a captive at her mercy.

Morgana paced with a victorious smile of evil mischief, circling knight Pentre, king Conrad, the great warlock Taff, or should I say Emris, and disregarded the mere mortals, her eyes fixed on the greatest prize, the sorcerer Emris.

"I told you... Emris... that you should have sided with me, with magic us wielders, your kinsmen, rather than choose to serve Merthyr and Conrad and those cruel human torturers" accused Morgana at their latest altercation.

"You leave me no choice... warlock... since it is true that you cannot die for prophecies never fail to speak the truth, I shall cast a spell to send you into oblivion, another world, another time, another dimension and be rid of you here, whilst I enjoy ruling over Albion and Britania and the world..." informed Morgana sharply

"Never... you shall never use the cup of life and fate" refused Taff spitting angrily against the grown, a statement that gave Merthyr baffled looks and Conrad angry looks of dismay that his own son's manservant, the one he personally had chosen, was such a powerful magic wielder.

"If you do not comply, Taff Gelligen, I will have your beloved prince Merthyr.. killed...it wasn't hard to ambush him during his daily hunting trips and morning run, same time, same place... unguarded, unprotected and already at the forest not far from you..." trailed off Morgana making her minions drag Merthyr over to the rest, forcing him to his knees, sword blade brushing against his throat to make good on the threat.

Taff gawked when he saw his best friend in such dire position, the predicament that posed for him, but he could not simply stand back and watch. He took the cup of life reciting the spell else Merthyr's throat would be slit open before his very eyes and handed it to Morgana.

"You will regret this... Have you any idea what this could cause? Our lives as we know them to be could fade into legend, as if they never truly existed. It will mess up our past, present and future, muddle the boundaries of time and space, reality and myths. I wouldn't do that if I were you... messing with Fate like that" protested Taff when saw her holding the cup of life that Nimueh had used to create Merthyr and now rightfully belonged to him.

Warnings were of no use, she spilled the cup like dropplets of rain and certain as death and fate exist, the time warp like a growling tornado surrounded them, casting them into the unknown. Taff in his wisdom murmured words of ancient language, celtic druidian words to ensure Merthyr and Conrad a position of authority and respect, maintaining order, somehow.

It was thus how they all stumbled into this new reality that was ever so unknown to them.

Conrad walked calmly into the court room, slamming his authoritarian hammer. Now he was no king but yielding power over others to a lesser degree still felt good and he was insistent of course in strictly applying the rule of law.

"All rise..." announced the court assistant to mark Conrad's entrance, very much like the royal courts of Camelot indeed.

Once Conrad was seated and slammed his hammer all took their seats, to the left Pentre was made to stand in manacles, and to his right, Merthyr himself, the judge's own son, stood in manacles.

Many reporters gossiped of favouritism but their suspicions would soon dispell.

"Pentre, man of no known address, was caught by our police officers stealing from a nursery, Lilithia Nightcare Service establishment. In which an unconscious woman was found as well as a helpless child. A charge of assault and kidnap charge are accepted for that. Then not only he broke into the place in broad daylight but, when found by officers, he had consumed part of the stolen bounty thus unable to return it. As he has no employment he cannot pay restitution either.

"Are you guilty or innocent?" asked Conrad

"I didn't know there was a woman asleep and a girl unattended in broad daylight I definitely did not lay a finger on either of them, I just took food and left through the door." huffed Pentre "I did break in of course, but I am homeless I have no money, no work, I just needed some food, I didn't mean any harm" tried to explain Pentre in his defence

"Are you guilty or innocent?" repeated Conrad stern and steely eyed.

"Guilty, sir" squeaked Pentre knowing he had messed up badly by robbing the nursery, but he was homeless and starving, he didn't know there was a sleeping woman and a child in there at the time.

"You, Merthyr Tydfil, our highest ranking police officer, you stand accused of a serious case of bribery and unduly releasing a criminal by opening the holding cell out of misguided pity thus helping him avoid justice, perverting the course of justice. Do you accept such charges?" asked Conrad in a stern cold voice, disregarding the flash photography

"Guilty on all accounts, your honour..." muttered Merthyr respectful yet dry in his voice, keeping the answers as short as they need to be

"Very well, for accepting your culpability I will lessen your sentence, instead of two years imprisonment, as you both deserve, I am sending you to said nursery to carry out an undefined number of community service hours, until such time as the nursery manager and owner feels the value of stolen goods have been repaid. I need not remind you if she dismisses you through ill behaviour... the latter sentence applies and you will be sent behind bars" remarked Conrad.

"And sir Tydfil, you are under suspension until your sentencing is fully accomplished" muttered Conrad watching Merthyr take out his badge and gun and letting his usual assistant handcuff him

"The case is closed, you are all dismissed" informed Conrad slamming his wooden hammer and going back to his lavish suite. Seems fate left him a wealthy and powerful man overall.

The guards removed Pentre and Merthyr from the judge's presence to deliver the pair right away to the nursery, unsure why the owner failed to attend court but willing to provide the brief update upon arrival.

In the mean time and far from the city's courtroom, Taff and Morgana were bickering in the forest still passing the blame on how this misshap happened.

"I told you not to use the cup of life but you wouldn't listen, you had to mess up with Fate and destiny" spat Taff now seriously angry, snatching the goblet back from her hand and placing it into his bag.

"Tsk tsk" dismissed Morgana walking off "You have no permission to approach me... I am a high born damsel and you, wretched, your place is kneeling at my feet like you have always been doing" scoffed Morgana in a bitter if pretentious tone.

As she walked away from him, she stumbled into the mirror "Oh look, my mirror is here, how did that end up here? It must have been the time warp leaving me with at least one comforting blessing" smiled Morgana picking it up and gazing at it

Taff was too far behind to stop her from staring."No Morgana ... don't touch it... don't look at it" pleaded Taff wide eyed now regretting creating such an item, but it was much too late. Morgana like so many others before her had just gazed into the crystal shiny surface until such time as she became a girl.

"What?! What have you done to me?!" protested Morgana horrified to find herself a girl, instead of a woman, scrambling backwards and tripping in her own oversized royal dress.

"Hold on, hold on" sighed Taff pocketting the mirror at long last and doing his best to wrap her with her cloak, taking her in arms, despite her protests.

Taff and Morgana were still wearing their medieval outfits, Taff dressed like a proper warlock with a long dark purple robes and a long black hooded cloak, Morgana in no less than the finest dress fit for a queen, priceless jewellery included. As a dutiful manservant, Taff also kept Conrad's and Merthyr's and Pentre's armour tied to the horse which Taff held by the reins. After resizing her clothes, he sat Morgana on the horse wincing at every curse and swear word that Morgana spelled out against him, certainly inappropriate language for a high born lady, until she calmed herself down.

"Look, I am a man, I tend to the prince, not ... princess... you need a handmaid for that, but in this world, I do not know where to get you one. Since that place in front of us seems to have lots of children of all ages, even at this late hour, I will leave you there whilst I get acquainted with this strange world you sent us to, until I find a way to bring you back to Camelot... or not..." muttered Taff having second thoughts about reversing the time warp any time soon.

It was all by coincidence when Robin, the police officer, brought his superior, Merthyr, and the thief, Pentre to the nursery, knocking the door sharply, at the same time that Morgana arrived by Taff's side.

"Three paces behind me and not a single step closer" demanded the bossy seven year old girl, frowning that Taff disregarded her command by knocking the door but calming down as he respectfully did take three steps back.

The five of them awaited patiently at the door for Lilim to answer and bring her up to speed.

Robin, the police officer smiled warmly.

"Actors have such a hard job and ungreateful career uh? Rehearsing so many hours dusk to dawn and all day through.."commented the police officer in sympathy.

"Why yes of course, you have nooo idea how difficult, and patience testing acting the part can be at times when you have to portray skills not naturally born with... over a long period of time" muttered Taff looking at Merthyr, Pentre and Morgana meaningfully, having been playing the baffoon and clumsy servant all these years to keep them none the wiser about his powers.

Taff watched Pentre grin and struggle to contain the laughter at the thought of it, Merthyr swallowed hard if uncomfortably at the reminder and revelation of his servant's might and greatness and Morgana cringed and winced, having lived all along with Emris right under her nose without even sensing him which proved his greater powers for sure. All in all, had indeed fooled them all along

(wowza!)

Nate huffed as Lilim went around fixing everything and scolded him. He was a little bored, and it seems most of the kids were doing their own thing right now. What was he supposed to do? *.......oh yeah!* He jumped, a little excited. Didn't the lady say she would help him with his powers? Maybe he could get something useful out of being here. "...Miss?" He went and tugged on the corner of her clothing to get her attention.

Lilim sighed and gathered Zarinsea up, returning to Demoria and gathering her up as well. Demoria was sleepy and Zarinsea was hungry and upset that her toys had been melted... Oh how she wished Elesa was not sleeping at present, using her Time charm for such an isolated event as to restore the dollhouse to its proper state instead of the melted pile of mush it currently was would have made things so much easier.

It's ok, girls... I'm right here... Zarinsea, how about some food huh?... Just let me put Demoria down for a nap and I'll get you some food, ok?... After that if you want to get some rest too, I'm sure the dollhouse will be back to normal by the time you wake up." she says calmingly to both girls, trying her best to calm them and see to their needs. She was one lone Succubus in a building with 6 children, and she was feeling a bit overwhelmed even with her own magic to help her along and keep her from tripping over toys.

She would feel Nate tugging on her gown and looks to him for a moment, "Yes Nate?... Um... W-walk with me hun... I gotta get Demoria settled in and Zarinsea some food, but I promise I'm right here for you too." she says as she leads the way toward the kitchen.

She didn't want to admit that she needed help, but subconsciously she'd have certainly appreciated it. Then came the knocks on the door, "Oh boy... What's gonna happen now?..." she says as she hovers up to the door and lowers herself to her feet, hiding her tail before slipping the door open to see the 5 guests, "Oh my... What a crowd... Uh, hehe... Hello everyone. Welcome to-..." she stops as she recognizes Pentre from his features, just as Elesa described him when she was startled by a crash in the kitchen during the day and found him eating their food! She'd cough softly as she snapped out of it and continued, "Ahem... W-welcome to Lilithia Nightcare center. How may I help you?" she asks as calmly as she could.

Demoria was falling asleep against her, which she liked, and she tried to get Zarinsea to stop crying and cuddle into her as well. Lilim didn't realize it, but her hair was slightly frizzed and she certainly looked like she could use a helping hand around the place. The appearance of a police officer, two cuffed men, a retainer with a horse, and another young girl definitely was an odd group to find at the door of a child care center. The child and the officer she could understand, but the two men in cuffs and the medieval looking gentleman with the steed? That struck her as bizarre, even for the keeper of a nursery for magically gifted youths.
When lillim opened the door cujo took his chance to escape and follow her quietly and trying to slip out of the door befor she noticed if she dos and grabs him he struggled to get free"I need to find that mirror you f$&King demon lady !" If not then he try's to slip by the five people unnoticed making as little noise as humanly possible
Robin straightened up to the woman.

"I am sargeant Robin, these two criminals here are Tron Pentre, homeless and a renouned thief and this gentlemand here is Sir Merthyr Tydfil our highest ranking police force member, with an impeccable career and brilliant record... until today. At present.. under suspension.

Judge Conrad Tydfil has just sentenced these two criminals to community service here at the nursery under your command until such time as their debts are deemed repaid.

This scallywag here, Pentre, stole food from your property and proceeded to eat his ill gotten goods and this young man, here, Merthyr, wrongfully released him without charge" explained Robin

"Rest assured they were both severely reprimanded and justice served indeed. Should you dismiss them for misconduct or rebellion, they stand to face two years in jail..." assured Robin with a broad smile unlocking the cuffs to leave the men in her charge

"My number in case they need to be picked up... it will be my pleasure to lock them up" assured Robin handing the card with the station's contact number

Robin saluted the woman and got back into the police officer's car, driving back to the station to work

Once Robin left, Morgana straightened up, chin up and forward and body posture upright.

"I am the lady Morgana of Camelot... queen of Orkney and princess of Camelot, I do not take it kindly to being manhandled by commoners. Now, I require a handmaid and you may take up the position, given there are no other maidens available" informed Morgana walking into the place and smiling broadly at the children there

"Well... what a surprise..." grinned Morgana "How cute!" giggled Morgana, her long black braid over the shoulder as she saw Zarinsea

Taff was not about to tell her where to go and not to go so allowed Morgana full access to enter, relieved she actually went in of her own accord.

"I am Merthyr, crown prince of Camelot, and the police force commissioner of this kingdom" introduced Merthyr extending his hand to shake hers as he had observed these people do in these foreign kingdom of sorts.

"My manservant, Taff Gelligen" introduced Merthyr to make it clear they did share a connection

"My knight, sir Tron Pentre, the lord knight of Camelot, a misfortunate destitute in this strange kingdom" explained Merthyr

Pentre looked up at Lilim "Look I am so very sorry about the food incident but I have no home, no work, I was starving I didn't think it would cause you to pass out or endanger the girl" apologised Pentre right away in an honest voice

"I´m Taff Gelligen, the prince's manservant, some know me as Merlin, others as Emris, the majority of mortals call me Fate or Destiny, I'm an immortal warlock and unwittingly the cause of this mess. I didn't intend for my enchanted mirror to end up in stray hands, it was meant only for Morgana" excused Taff showing the mirror briefly before putting it back inside his bag "I´ll be sure to keep it safe so as to not increase your burdens" assured Taff taking out a handful of gold pieces as old as time, true museum items by now.

"We need a place to stay whilst we settle in these foreign lands, a place for me and these two gentlemen and the princess... can we stay here whilst I figure a way to return home? I know it's not much but.. if this money is not enough, I can pay more later?" offered Taff happy to crash at the place for lack of anywhere else to go

"I promise I will find work, any work, and pay up lodging fees on time" offered Taff "I´m a great cook and can clean too, I am sure I will find a job somewhere" assured Taff

"As for Gallahad.... the horse only needs hay or a patch of grass" explained Taff as if it were not obvious

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus