Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea watches the exchange between Nate and Nitro, watching the kids hand light on fire. Her head tilts to the side as she watches him try and put out the flames. She shakes her head and continues looking around the room, looking for something to do now that her "house" was finished. At the other end of the room was a dollhouse with a bunch of dolls ranging inside, and Zarinsea, having nothing better to do at the moment, would start crawling her way towards the dollhouse. However, half way through it, her powers would go a bit awal as she started floating higher and higher up, eventually ending up upside down as she stares at all the other children from the ceiling, unable to bring herself down to the floor.

"Eh?! E-Ehahah!"

She laughs a bit, amused by what was happening, as she watches Demoria transform into a human sized spider from the safety of the ceiling, upside down. Her hair would fall above her head and closer to the floor, revealing the symbol of the Aries on her left eye. Needless to say, she wasn't going to be able to go to the dollhouse until she could get back on the ground, but given how little she was, she couldn't control her powers. So she was stuck hovering upside down against the ceiling watching the others. Though shortly after she had arrived on the ceiling, her stomach growled and Zarinsea's face turned red in embarrassment.
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria saw Zarinsea Zenunium with her 8 eyes on the ceiling and used her spider like legs to get on the walls and help Zarinsea Zenunium back down used some sticky web to slowly go back down to get her safely on the floor
He tried the door knob and try's to open the door
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

".............." Nate stared in wonder as the other girl turned into a giant spider, and crawled around and a baby floated around the ceiling. "Woah....!" He walked towards her but didn't get too close. In most of the adventure movies the big spiders were evil monsters. Then again, so was he. Being a demon instantly tagged Nate and his Father as evil and especially for religious people they were the bane of all existence, so they usually acted like they were regular humans. It was kinda fun to play pretend. He wished he could use his powers as well as the other girl could.

once i had Zarinsea Zenunium strapped in a high chair and used web to keep it to the floor i start to make webs everywhere and sneek on a naughty child trying to open a door and a web sticks on his back and gets hoisted on to my web helpless
"HEY! " he yelled in toddler speak and he started to struggle and make a fuss tearing at the web trying to get down "OI I'm trying to leave you damn spider your hindering my progress " he held onto the doorknob

Nate watched the whole fiasco with the spider and child occur, wondering if he should do anything. He walked up to the door knob and heated it with his flame so the kid would let go, but made sure not to set the door itself on fire. It was easy to make things hot, but when it came to actual flame it was hard for him to keep control. He smiled at the spider, hoping she would appreciate the help.

demoria cocoon the naughty boy up and crawls to the corner of her web and turns into a girl with a red dress a pull up pink shoes and a power seal collar that look broken as she says lunch time to scare him she then saw the kid guarding the door so she lets the naughy boy down
He struggles still althoughogh he is being put down and yelling curses in toddler speak he sounded angry vary vary angry when he is put down he made a bee line tward the door burning his hand on the door "OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW" he wailed and he started crying siting onto the floor

Nate cringed at the sound of the baby wailing. *Woops.......I guess i made it too hot....?* He thought. Nate didn't know a lot about infants, or how delicate you had to be with them. He once set two older guys on fire and they were fine...mostly. "Hey, hey.....I'm sorry." He went and looked at the baby's red hand. *man....i'm gonna be in so much trouble.* He looked around, quickly grabbing baby mittens and putting them on the child. "There! Aaaaall better." He said, and gave the kid a toy truck that was on the ground.
He kicks it away and prying off the mittens and keeping his hands in open air crying to himself and glaring at Nate with a hateful glare after a wile he gets up and sits in a corner to let his hands heal glaring at Nate

Zarinsea's eyes widened as she saw the human sized spider climb up the walls and used her web to grab her and bring her down to the ground, only to be strapped into a high chair. She cries as she tries getting out of the high chair. She was having fun floating around the room, considerably more so than she would have had playing with dolls. Eventually she calms down, and continues trying to work her way out of the high chair, and she manages to undo the strap that was keeping her in (even if only by luck.) When she did, she started floating out of the high chair again, hanging upside down as she floated her way to the ceiling. She would start clapping her hands amused as she stared at them all from down below.

"ooooooooo!"

She oo's as she watches the flames from above, only to watch Nate attempt to rectify his mistake with oven mitts, only to have the other one throw them off. She laughs and claps her hands as she watches the spider and the boy in the web, as well as the flame boy. An interesting group of children indeed.
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

So much starting to happen all at once!! Zarinsea and Demoria now playing in the kitchen with the high chairs, Nate guarding the door in the wrong way, a yet unknown child screaming at the top of his lungs and making Elesa jump up and start screaming and crying from the loud noise and now Lilim had a lot of cleanup to do. Her priorities were set and she'd start to work. She'd move to Elesa and scoop her up, carrying her around to comfort her as she moves to fly up to Zarinsea and scooped her close for a gentle kiss to her forehead.

She'd drain a little of Zarinsea's magic so her levitation would be reduced to a gentle fall so she wouldn't be hurt by jumping around or falling from furniture. She'd also move closer to Demoria and snap her fingers right loud to startle her and get her to change back to human, smirking as she then moved to as well kiss Demoria on the forehead and drain her power a bit to keep her from transforming again, sitting her on the ground as Zarinsea gently floated to the ground. Next came Nate and Cujo. Nate would get a semi-glare, and a finger motion for him to follow her, "Stay with me, Nate." she instructs as she grabs the handle and uses her siphon magic to drain the heat from it, opening the door easily.

She'd then point to the child with the burned hand, "Give me 5 seconds hun and I'll heal your hand. Then it's your turn to introduce yourself. One of the rules in this house. Introductions are mandatory. No exceptions." she says as she grabs Nate's hand and leads him out to the nearest tree, "Elesa... Stand right here for me, ok?... I'll pick you right back up." she says before calmly sitting Elesa on her feet next to Nate. Her attention turning to the tree, she'd absorb some green energy from it and then moved to collect Elesa and take Nate's hand again, "Nate... I'll only ask once... No more pranks like that, ok?... You'll just get a calm warning this time. Next it happens you're in trouble, understand?" she says calmly, letting go of his hand as she fels as though Cujo would try to make a break for it with the door wide open and scooping him up to take him back inside with Nate right behind her. She'd use her tail to poke Nate's ribs and get him to step out of the way of the door before closing the door with her foot.

Lilim would use the green energy to heal Cujo's hand and sit him down near Demoria and Zarinsea, thinking the two of them would keep Cujo out of trouble while Lilim carried Elesa upstairs and soothed her back to sleep, laying her down in a safer place where it would take a lot to wake her again rather than keeping her in the main room with so many potential sources of loud noises.

Elesa would go right to sleep as Lilim laid her down again, and Lilim would sigh. She really had to keep an eye on these kids to keep them out of trouble. Elesa she knew she could trust to be a little helper, and Demoria and Zarinsea seemed like pretty good girls themselves. But she found it was the boys that were causing the most ruckus... As usual in her mindset. Lilim would simply roll her eyes and return to Cujo, "So, have introductions been made? Say your name for everyone hun." she says as calmly as she could, even though I was noticeable by her brow that she was loosing patience for these children not complying with the most important house rule in Lilim's list.
"Cujo just looks at lilliam and the rest of the kids "y'all are a bunch of freaks " he said in toddler speak"look I honestly don't care if y'all got things to do by all means do them I honestly don't give a flying f&$k but I just want to go home as an adult and pet my dog max poor thing is probably worried and hungry so look if y'all don't wanna help me that's fine just stay Outta my way m'k? " again in toddler speak

Zarinsea watched as Lilim rushed around and tried getting things to a more stable state. She couldn't help but laugh as Lilim floated up to her and kissed her on the forehead moments after scooping her up in her arms. Not moments after that she started gently floating to the ground, and when she had finally landed, she looked back around the room to reorient herself. She sat there for a moment, trying to remember what it was she wanted to do earlier. It had all come back to her when she spotted the dollhouse. She smiles and crawls her way over to the dollhouse, but not before looking at Cujo with a disapproving head shake.

"And you're here. So welcome, to the land of the freaks. 1. You should watch the language. 2. You think we haven't tried escaping? Good luck with that. That daycare keeper is sharp as tacks. 3. Even if you DID manage to make it outside the door, in your current state you wouldn't make it 5 hours....so just calm down."

She says in toddler babbles before finally making her way to the dollhouse. She sits down in front of it and grabs a bunch of dolls, positioning them inside the house before playing with them, away from the other children.

demoria had quite a bit of fun thanks to her collar which was now broken and she sees Lilim coming to her and felt a kiss knowing to well she will lose form as she felt her strengh a bit as well and felt tired saying sweepy to Lilim in a toddlers voice as she yawned
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

While nitro was walking around trying to find something to do he spots the doll house and walks up to it he starts playing with the dolls his magic goes haywire and burns the doll he was holding while it was in the house and then sooner or later the dollhouse lights on fire and starts turning into a bonfire nitro starts doing the most blood curdling scream anyone has ever heard while trying to put it out the fire burns his hand and he starts to cry from the pain of the fire and goes into shock from the pain
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim was about to get onto Cujo for his mouth when suddenly she flinches hearing the scream, "Ok, seriously?!" she calls out before rushing to see what the fuss was about. Seeing the fire, Lilim would think quickly and run up to put her hands in the flames, taking them and the heat from them into herself with her Siphon magic before the dollhouse was fully melted. The poor toy was well ruined though.

Lilim could see that Nitro didn't mean to do that, so she'd approach him and pick him up, "Oh, Nitro... Come here hun... You didn't mean to do that, right?... It's ok if it was an accident. Here... Here... Sssshhhh... It's ok. Lets have a little fix so that wont happen again, ok?" she says comfortingly before cupping a hand around his head and kissing his forehead, drawing a bit of magic out of his core. It would seem she'd hit a switch in him and toggled his powers off for him. She had a little Plant based energy left, which she'd use to heal his burns after the kiss to his forehead, "There... All better now?" she asks comfortingly.

She'd move to set him down again and moves to Zarinsea again, "He didn't mean to do that hun... Forgive him? The dollhouse is still... Ooh... Mushy... I'll... Uh... I... I'll figure something out. I think I might have a way to fix this... She's just sound asleep right now." she tries to say reassuringly, trying to keep Zarinsea from crying too even though she suspected she was not doing a good job.

demoria looks at Lilim and says wanna have a nap as she puts her arms up in the air signalling she is ready to sleep for a bit with a yawn and felt she wet herself but too tired to care

Zarinsea flinches at hearing him scream, and watches in horror as the dollhouse was melted until it was nothing but a pile of goop. Tears welled up in her eyes, until she started crying moments after that. All she had wanted to do was play with the dolls by herself. The fact that she had picked an isolated spot away from the rest of the children should have been indicator enough of that. But for Nitro to not only walk over and budge in on her game and personal space, but to melt the dolls and the dollhouse as well?! Not to mention his screaming scared the crap out of her.

Zarinsea would start bawling as his screaming not only scared her, but because he invaded her personal space and ruined the game she had been enjoying. She put her tiny hands over her eyes as she cried and attempted to wipe away her own tears, but to no avail, as she was crying faster than she could wipe. She wasn't sure she was ready to forgive him. At the moment, she wanted nothing more than to get away from him, but somehow she figured that if she tried she wouldn't get very far, thus making her cry even more. To top it all of, she hadn't eaten since she was transformed into a baby, and her stomach would start growling on instinct causing her face to turn red and puffy from the tears and the embarrassment.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus