Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trapped

Zhou (played by Thatonionbrotho)

She searched the kitchen for any and all alcoholic beverages
TheForumMaster (played by 11Rain11)

Kuro saw Zhou had left to find the kitchen and decided to follow her, after all he was going to join cooking club so he might as well see where they would be meeting. He entered the kitchen and saw her searching for something, going over to ask what is was she needed. "Hey, what's up? Lookin' for something?" He asked.

"Beer, vodka, whiskey any of those" she searched through the fridge
Janine (played by budgieboi)

"Hmm, alright," Janine murmured with a judging tone. It was almost as if she dodged the very question that she asked about meeting the staff in person. Just what was going on in here. She then glanced at a new student who just entered into the group. "Ah, hello."

And, yet again, that very same male decided to wonder off to somewhere else. Well, perhaps he was just exploring, even during the tour... Though she couldn't exactly judge. "That boy just can't stay still, it seems." She commended.
Justin Minton (played anonymously)

"Oh, he already run off before that?", Justin turned to see where the boy had gone as he spoke.

Kuro wondered if he should really help this girl find more to drink but hey, what the heck right? "Well considering this is a cooking club they probably have some type of liquor around, at my old school they kept it in a..." He knocked on a cabinet door to grab Zhou's attention and smiled. "Locked cabinet."

"......true*hic* " she gets a meat tenderizer to smash the cabinet
Sarabelle (played by Clara) Topic Starter

Sarabelle tilted her head and turned to look at them. "Did they run off again" she asked even though she already knew the answer. A sigh left her mouth before she quickly turned it into a slight laugh. "I guess we're going on another search mission to find them" she stated as she changed her course to go find the few that had run off once again.

"Hey, hey," Janine said, all of a sudden a little more casual than her previous cold demeanor. Admittedly, she just wanted to get over the your. "If they don't want to be a part of the tour, why look for them? To be honest it seems more to me that they're content with just exploring."

Sarabelle paused and thought about it. "I suppose you're right. I'm just not used to people running off during the tour" she stated, emphasising the word during a bit before turning to look at the two. "Where do you want to go" she asked since she knew Kuro had wanted to see the study hall but she wasn't exactly sure about these two.

Kuro watched as she grabbed a meat tenderizer and put his hands up. "Hey, im pretty sure destroying school property is the kind of thing that gets you kicked out. How about instead we look for the key or pick the lock?" He suggested, looking around for where the keys could be.

"I already have a scholarship " she readys it to smash open the cabinet

"Well, why don't you show us where the dorms are?" Janine suggested, as a start at least, as she really couldn't think of anything else. "Or maybe the cafeteria... As long as we can get through the tour, I'm fine with whatever," she said. She didn't really want to stall the tour further than it already has, and she guessed that Sarabelle was at least a little miffed at the disappearing people as well.

Sarabelle nodded and thought about which was closer. Currently, they were closer to the cafeteria seeing as the dorms were on the other side of the building. "Let's start with the cafeteria" she said as she headed off towards the place. However she wasn't entirely focused on giving a tour. She could only really think about getting everyone out so that they could escape.

"Well yeah i do too bu-Woah!" He paused mid sentence as she swung at the cabinet and smashed it open. There was whiskey, rum, some wine, vodka, and bourbon. Classic liquor for cooking. Kuro looked at it all and immediately his train of thought went to all the recipes he knew that used liquor. "mmmmm....bananas foster.....bourbon chicken......beer battered tempura....." He was listing all the recipes aloud, mouth starting to water. *man i'm hungry...i wonder where the cafeteria is?* He headed out of the kitchen to look around the school a bit more.

Sarabelle's wide smile faltered a little as her face became sore but she held it on the best she could. "Are there any questions so far" she asked glancing over her shoulder at the two who were left. She looked back forward when they were close before seeing someone come out of the kitchen. "Ah, there you are" she said as she looked at him remembering he had wanted to go to study hall. "If you don't mind there's been a slight change of plans and we're now going to the cafeteria" she said as she continued towards their destination.

TheForumMaster wrote:
"Well yeah i do too bu-Woah!" He paused mid sentence as she swung at the cabinet and smashed it open. There was whiskey, rum, some wine, vodka, and bourbon. Classic liquor for cooking. Kuro looked at it all and immediately his train of thought went to all the recipes he knew that used liquor. "mmmmm....bananas foster.....bourbon chicken......beer battered tempura....." He was listing all the recipes aloud, mouth starting to water. *man i'm hungry...i wonder where the cafeteria is?* He headed out of the kitchen to look around the school a bit more.
"WOOOOOO YEA" she grabs all the alcohol she can

Kuro nodded, walking with them. "Sounds great! I was kinda hungry anyways." (sorry for the smol reply ;-; )

"So you can put all this into food." She enquires

"Sounds like a good idea," Janine said. She looked around the cafeteria, as she went along, though she didn't have any questions anymore. Not the ones that she had asked before. She looked over towards Kuro with blank, sharpened green eyes, before asking him, in a basic tone, "Well, we were kind of wondering where you went off too?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trapped

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus