Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trapped

Sarabelle (played by Clara) Topic Starter

Sarabelle looked over at Kuro and smiled a bit. "Then we'll be sure to get you something to eat there" she said as she continued to lead them to the cafeteria. After awhile they got there and she opened door so they could go in. "What would everyone like" she asked, deciding to talk to the kids in charge of cooking so that they could get something to eat.
Sin (played by Raven14)

(hey this is my new character I'm trying him in a highschool rp care if I join he's a vampire mix werewo!f plz let me know if there is no supernatural creatures aloud but if there is sweet!)
Sin walked into the school a few books in his hand he walked to his locker putting things he didn't need right now away-

(There won't be a lot of supernatural creatures but I guess we can try it.)
Rain (played by 11Rain11)

(is it alright if i have one to two side characters? I wouldn't use them every time i post but they would come up sometimes and stuff, and after they all find out they are stuck here they will be used more. One of them is the crying girl and the other is her brother)

Kuro smiled, glad they would get to eat. "What are the options?" He asked, glancing into the kitchen to try and see what they were making. One of the people asked what happened to all the booze, for it had disappeared. A girl brushed past him into the kitchen, tossing on an apron. *hey.........it's that girl again....* Kuro thought, remembering her from the stairs.
Janine (played by budgieboi)

Janine was admittedly quite miffed that Kuro had decided to skip over her rather direct question, though she wouldn't really mention it out loud. "Hm." Well, she wasn't exactly known to standout, so it was whatever.

"Maybe just a slice of pizza," she said, as a response to Sarabelle's question.

(Sure! I feel like the school is going to be more strict with the liquor now.)

Sarabelle thought and shrugged before nodding and taking a small step forward. "Hey, is there anything I could get them too eat" she asked them in a quiet voice. To be honest, she wasn't much like the happy tour guide act she put on. She was more shy and she got sidetracked a lot more often but it was better for her to be like this. After all, it made the school feel slightly more welcoming.
xMisc and Duosx (played by duckling_)

((Omg this started?!!?!?!? Whoops. I'll just let y'all rp XD I'll sit this one out.))

(You can still join if you want. Your character could just be one of the older student.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trapped

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus