Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » just doin as it says

Kassidis_Daddy

Hey, I'm jason. I'm twenty years old, I'm engaged, and I have a daughter that's three months old, and her name is Kassidi. When it comes to gaming, I like rpgs and fps. If its made by bethesda, odds are I like it. I'm currently playing skyrim. I'm a level 51 argonian named baphomet. I've beeten alduin, killed the current septim, saved the old leader of the companions from an eternity of hunting with a daedra and I've just achieved a full set of daedric armour. If you have any questions please lemme know, otherwise I'm open to all friends and ill try to be a good gamer.

GAME ON!!!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Jason!! :) Welcome to RPR. I'm currently playing Skyrim as well! Though I have installed some mods to make it... more interesting. Let me tell you that running around with a lightsaber in the game is rather epic. ;)

Besides being a gamer, are you also a roleplayer? Writing stories about these games, or original concepts with other people?
Kim Site Admin

Hi there Kasidis_Daddy... Can I call you KDaddy?

And oh my gosh, another Argonian? You should totally help me spread my message of how badass the Cretaceous is to all of Skyrim!

I am only a little bit obsessed.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » just doin as it says

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus