Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Lilithia Nightcare OOC

Lila (played by Rika24)

warning i am drinking now i may put i few silly but not sexual posts
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Lila wrote:
warning i am drinking now i may put i few silly but not sexual posts

sounds fun! i cant say i relate XD
I would like to join with a few characters if there's space left...

wed love to have you!
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Tusitala2017 wrote:

Agreed!! Things are getting hectic and Lilim could really use a hand, so if you'd be a dear and post an intro about now, it would certainly help. <3

OH!!! But we also need to wait on Nitro to post. He's falling a little behind again!

Wow, Cujo... Rude much?... -_- No introduction and no 'thank you' for Lilim healing your hand IC.

Nothing but strait to the classic human skepticism about magical beings... That hurts my feelings.

Lilim wrote:
Wow, Cujo... Rude much?... -_- No introduction and no 'thank you' for Lilim healing your hand IC.

Nothing but strait to the classic human skepticism about magical beings... That hurts my feelings.

*hugs*
It's his stance not my personal opinion
hellooo crew I am bringing in a handful of characters... don't panick... I´m very good at multitasking, I´ll make sure they are all kept in line :D
First of all disregard profiles I'm not a character profile person... good for the pictures of what they look like and that´s about it.
Now for this particular RP.

I am bringing ...

Taff - from BBC Merlin - Merlin replacement (yeah that powerful sorcerer/warlock like none other)
Morgana - from BBC Merlin - (yeah that evil witch we all know and love...or hate...)
Merthyr - from BBC Merlin - replacement for Arthur Pendragon (you know, the righteous prince)
Conrad - from BBC Merlin TV series - replacement for Uther Pendragon (yeah, you guessed it, the power driven mighty king)
Tron Pentre - from BBC Robin Hood TV series - replacement for Sir Guy of Gisbourne ... though on this occasion ... he is a thief and homeless bloke

It will be along post as all my introductions normally are with 2-3 different scenarios ... giving head´s up so you don´t get confused here .
Not all characters will be very active and personalities / characters ARE adjusted to every RP, let´s see how this one turns up

Tusitala2017 wrote:
hellooo crew I am bringing in a handful of characters... don't panick... I´m very good at multitasking, I´ll make sure they are all kept in line :D
First of all disregard profiles I'm not a character profile person... good for the pictures of what they look like and that´s about it.
Now for this particular RP.

I am bringing ...

Taff - from BBC Merlin - Merlin replacement (yeah that powerful sorcerer/warlock like none other)
Morgana - from BBC Merlin - (yeah that evil witch we all know and love...or hate...)
Merthyr - from BBC Merlin - replacement for Arthur Pendragon (you know, the righteous prince)
Conrad - from BBC Merlin TV series - replacement for Uther Pendragon (yeah, you guessed it, the power driven mighty king)
Tron Pentre - from BBC Robin Hood TV series - replacement for Sir Guy of Gisbourne ... though on this occasion ... he is a thief and homeless bloke

It will be along post as all my introductions normally are with 2-3 different scenarios ... giving head´s up so you don´t get confused here .
Not all characters will be very active and personalities / characters ARE adjusted to every RP, let´s see how this one turns up

are they gonna be caretakers?
For this particular take... my characters start off in the legendary lands of Camelot, magic will toss them into a time warp and will end up in your world
Merthyr the police commissioner
Conrad the harsh judge
Pentre the thief caught up and sentenced
Morgana who picks up the mirror
Taff to takes the mirror and finally keeps it safe putting his mirror away once and for all, as he brings morgana to the nursery (what can a warlock do with a little girl? and a bossy one at that!)

Is that OK with you all???

Tusitala2017 wrote:
For this particular take... my characters start off in the legendary lands of Camelot, magic will toss them into a time warp and will end up in your world
Merthyr the police commissioner
Conrad the harsh judge
Pentre the thief caught up and sentenced
Morgana who picks up the mirror
Taff to takes the mirror and finally keeps it safe putting his mirror away once and for all, as he brings morgana to the nursery (what can a warlock do with a little girl? and a bossy one at that!)

Is that OK with you all???

i dont particularly mind
Conrad accuses Merthyr of letting go of Pentre and sentenced the too good for your own good copper and the thieving homeless Pentre to work at the nursery Pentre stole food from until such time as the nursery owner sees it fit that the debt is repaid

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Conrad accuses Merthyr of letting go of Pentre and sentenced the too good for your own good copper and the thieving homeless Pentre to work at the nursery Pentre stole food from until such time as the nursery owner sees it fit that the debt is repaid

gotcha
gonna wait for the RP creator to give me the all clear to proceed to post...

Lilim wrote:
Tusitala2017 wrote:

Agreed!! Things are getting hectic and Lilim could really use a hand, so if you'd be a dear and post an intro about now, it would certainly help. <3

OH!!! But we also need to wait on Nitro to post. He's falling a little behind again!

bro i think your good XD

Tusitala, you have the RP creator's all clear. <3

All I was waiting for was Character Nitro to post. You have the all clear my good sir. <3

I'm trying to regulate a no-posting order style with regards to giving each person a chance to get caught up and make a post. It's working so far I want to believe.

Lilim wrote:
Tusitala, you have the RP creator's all clear. <3

All I was waiting for was Character Nitro to post. You have the all clear my good sir. <3

I'm trying to regulate a no-posting order style with regards to giving each person a chance to get caught up and make a post. It's working so far I want to believe.

If you don't mind my saying so, I think it is working just fine!
sorry long introductory post.... I´m done for now..

okiiieee

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Lilithia Nightcare OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus