How sad I am

Lila (played by Rika24)

yay suspension over
I'm changing my account name it's now called the hive
Am I allowed to join I'm a robotic artificial intelligence
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

TheHive wrote:
Am I allowed to join I'm a robotic artificial intelligence

I wouldn't see why not, hun. But it appears the mirror has been recaptured, so you might have to come in as a child like Nate and Elesa, or as an adult like Lilim, Pentre, Merthyr, and Taff. Just something to keep in mind, k?
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

*hugs*

Oh my god, Tus! XD

I am having to fight back laughing to type this... Seriously what the heck?!

Lilim gives Pentre a gesture of affection and he flips his lid?

*loses control again and starts to laugh herself out of her seat.*
Lila (played by Rika24)

((is the mirror destroyed yet or is it still on the person ?)) i was thinking of getting demoria younger
Lili (played by Raven14)

Can Lili join her name's prenounced as (Lilly) btw anywho she's an orphan child living on the streets at first she has to survive til someone finds her many people pass buy and pay no attention to her she hides down in the train station were there are heat vent to keep her warm at night.
* sneaks into the OOC room *
Pentre Prodius n guards wrote:
Pentre gawked, his jaw dropping wide open having expected all gestures from Lilim but a kiss.... she kissed him... in public... before the king. At this point he was startled and had mixed feelings of embarrassment, confusion and outright anger building up inside

"How dare this unmarried maiden make such an unrequisited approach and tarnish my knightly reputation with such untoward behaviour before such an audience?" gasped Pentre highly offended indeed

"I assure you, your majesty, upon my honor that I have made no advances whatsoever to seduce the landlady..." tried to explain Pentre seeing Taff chuckle and Merthyr grin broadly at the gesture between Lilim and Pentre, the man wincing further and throwing his arms up in disbelief.

As far as reputation went that was now all up to questioning and it did not please him in the least.
Still he remembered these were no ordinary children so he dutifully went to suit himself up with the armour, glad to have his sword back and his helm which would keep her lips well away from his head for he would wear it next time round.

Good job Lilim is sound asleep uh? * wink *
Lilim wrote:
Oh my god, Tus! XD

I am having to fight back laughing to type this... Seriously what the heck?!

Lilim gives Pentre a gesture of affection and he flips his lid?

*loses control again and starts to laugh herself out of her seat.*

Glad it put a smile on your face ...
Lila wrote:
((is the mirror destroyed yet or is it still on the person ?)) i was thinking of getting demoria younger

Taff has the mirror in his bag you can gaze at it whilst he is distracted looking at Nate/Nitro
Whilst it cannot be destroyed, he will put it away again quickly... I promise... :)

If you need to grow bigger he has a book of spells that gives years back you can ask for it, he is very accomodating too!
Lili (played by Raven14)

lili woke up crawling out from under the bench in the station she walked out onto the cold street in her tattered night gown and shoeless feet she sat down on the side walk asking for money as people passed by "spare something anything?" she whispered quietly.
Lila (played by Rika24)

the mirror is free again
Lili (played by Raven14)

as a woman walked by she dropped a 5 dollar bill lili grabbed it yelling "thank you miss"
Uhmm... this forum we used it to introduce ourselves, or our characters, let others know if we are not available, to discuss the plots and have a chit chat about characters and ideas we can play on

The actual story goes here

Thanks for covering for me, Tus. <3

@Lili I don't mind if you wanna join, Hun, just keep in mind that someone will have to be sent out on an errand to find you and bring you back to the childcare center if you're starting out in a heavily populated area, k? But we can work you in. <3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Lilithia Nightcare OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus