Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Lilithia Nightcare OOC

Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Yush!!
Animelover17 wrote:
as far as the daycare rp is concerned, it SOUNDS like your flat out IGNORING me when i went to merthyr for help, and not only get no response from him, but pentre SHOWS UP OUT OF FRIGGING NOWHERE and helps her despite the fact that zarinsea went to merthyr for help, since merthyr could just have easily been of help to her....

Well, in my perspective, Lilim is upstairs leaving the bedroom door, feeling ill to a throwing up point, whilst Pentre is right next door, with Morgana on a cot, looking for clothes, whilst Merthyr is all the way down the stairs and into the living room with Taff and the rest, the quickest physical help Lilim would have adults wise would have been for Pentre to assist. He can outright hear if partly see her, see and hear it all, whilst Merthyr is trying to figure what your character wants to say or do... which takes time... considering she's a child/baby
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Animelover17 wrote:
as far as the daycare rp is concerned, it SOUNDS like your flat out IGNORING me when i went to merthyr for help, and not only get no response from him, but pentre SHOWS UP OUT OF FRIGGING NOWHERE and helps her despite the fact that zarinsea went to merthyr for help, since merthyr could just have easily been of help to her....

Well, in my perspective, Lilim is upstairs leaving by the bedroom door, whilst Pentre is right next door, while Merthyr is all the way down the stairs and into the living room with Taff and the rest, the quickest physical help would have been by distance... for Pentre to assist. He can outright hear if partly see it all, whilst Merthyr is trying to figure what your character wants to say or do... which takes time... considering she's a child/baby

We talked about this in earlier pages. Zarinsea would age herself from 2 to 5 while she slept, this also altering her baby babble into semi-understandable context for adults. Plus that she clearly stated to Merthyr that she came to let him know that Lilim is/was in need of help.
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

1. you didn't make it known to me that you were going to switch between characters, so it makes it feel like your ignoring me...

2. if you go back and look at Lilim's post, it states she is sitting at the top of the stairs. not to mention that instead of trying to "understand" what she was saying, he could have followed her since she is trying to lead him to Lilim to begin with.
Miach Mihie (played by Rika24)

could this one be a member of staff ?
Miach Mihie wrote:
could this one be a member of staff ?

I shall leave it to the RP creator to answer this one.

@Miach Hun, I think your character might be a bit overwhelmed with the presence of three men and 2 young boys in the house and Lilim not available to be awake at all hours to keep her with a feeling of safety. It might be a bit... Dramatic in the RP for you... Just a caution. But yes, we could use another set of adult female hands around the Nightcare center to help take care of the little girls. <3

Just try not to lash out at the guys, ok? Lilim needs all of them alive and in good spirits. :P

would it be ok with demoria if i became her handler ?
Lili (played by Raven14)

The young child running up to a fresh backed potato sale "hello sir may I please get one?" She said lifting the cions up. Once giving the potato she chowed down.
demoria (played by Rika24)

Miach Mihie wrote:
sure lol might add a bit of fun just do not kill her lol

demoria wrote:
Miach Mihie wrote:
sure lol might add a bit of fun just do not kill her lol
do not worry Miach Mihie has a gentle touch if she finds something she thinks look cute
Just a thing to say Miach michie is actually rika24 I'm lying lol

Currently waiting on Zarinsea and Tusitala to post replies in IC chat.
demoria (played by Rika24)

the rp has died ?

demoria wrote:
the rp has died ?

No, no... I just don't have anything to post back to currently... Lilim has fallen ill due to Pentre's demands for Taff to alter the cycles of Day and Night and is currently out of commission. Pentre is holding her against his chest and she's giving them new orders to right what was wronged and hold the fort until Lilim is better. Lilim is about to require a small donation of magic power from all the children in the RP as well, because Pentre's deed has caused her to expectorate almost all of what she had in her stomach already.
GliTcH (played anonymously)

CaN I I I I I I I I I I I jOiN yoUr Rp??????
JaVa (played anonymously)

Me TOOOOO
Muffin (played anonymously)

Me trheeeeeeeee
Nitro (played anonymously)

Ask the creator
protos heis (played by Rika24)

can a kitten join?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Lilithia Nightcare OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus