Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Yowz1989 Topic Starter

Website said to post an introduction, so here I am! I mostly roleplay on Furcadia (text based roleplaying game) with my girlfriend, but I also play DnD, D20 Modern, Pathfinder, Rifts, etc. once in a while when the opporunity presents itself. I'm also a huge gamer, RPG games being my favorite Genre. Final Fantasy X, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Dragon Age: Origins, and Skyrim are some of my favorite games!
Website said to post an introduction, so here I am! I mostly roleplay on Furcadia (text based roleplaying game) with my girlfriend, but I also play DnD, D20 Modern, Pathfinder, Rifts, etc. once in a while when the opporunity presents itself. I'm also a huge gamer, RPG games being my favorite Genre. Final Fantasy X, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Dragon Age: Origins, and Skyrim are some of my favorite games!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Welcome to the site. You sound like you've got quite a well rounded background in RP. :) Are you looking for more RP partners, or did you mostly just join to have a place to store your existing characters?
Yowz1989 Topic Starter

I saw this site on another Furcadia character's description and thought it seemed like a neat way to organize characters and backstories. But making a few friends along the way is always welcome too ^.^
Kim Site Admin

Just using the character building bits is totally valid! But we're quite friendly too and wouldn't mind meeting you in the chat, either. :)
Yowz1989 Topic Starter

I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks ^_^
Ilmarinen Moderator

Roar, Blane!! :D
Welcome to the site! Hooray for new peoples!
Sanne Moderator

Hiii and welcome to RPR! I <3 Skyrim, it's good to see so many others who dig it so much! I hope to see you around a bit more in the future. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus