Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Dark Knights of Gotham City(Brutally Let down)

The Narrator (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

Nothing would happen. He played with her mental health and basically made a message through to her "YOU CANT STOP ME".
Zyanna Chavez (played by honeygloss)

Zyanna laid on the floor, crying her eyes out. She was going through a whirlwind of emotions, making her sick to her stomach. She shakily grabbed her phone and attempted to call Henry. She needed to know if he was okay. She tried to calm down and hide her shaky voice so Henry wouldn't become suspicious. She didn't want to tell him what had happened, but she needed to hear his voice.

He wouldn't Reply.

Zyanna wiped her eyes furiously as she tried to collect herself. She shoved her phone in her pocket and got up, trying to calm her breathing. She tried to remember what Vito taught her as a kid. Tears began to brim at her eyes, remembering the choice she made. How could she have attempted to do something so sick? She headed to the door, trying to open it.

It would open....she was free.

(Alright y'all I'll be back in a few I have some Football practice)
Stephanie miller (played anonymously)

After the events last night, Stephanie wasn't exactly allowed to attend the next day at her new school because her parents were afraid she might've gotten hurt.

Though just because she wasn't allowed to go, didn't mean she wasn't there. Right now she sat on the balcony of her family's new penthouse overlooking the city. Only she wasn't looking at the view, if one were to look her in the eyes at that moment. It would appear as if she was blind!

Her pupils and irises vanished as if into thin air, only leaving the whites of her eyes. It would seem a miracle if she could see at all.

But she could see all too well, and what she saw made her sad, men surrounded the building armed with all sorts of weapons to use on the unknowing teachers and children inside.

And I'm one room was a girl desperately crying her eyes out as another man stood not far away from her. It was clear she was being offered an ultimatum by the gruesome scene she saw on the screen nearby.

These men, she would memorize every face. Even the face of the man who stared down at the other girl and laughed.
It was rare that Stephanie hated someone, but these men were to be despised.

.....the bat was gone...the cops were crooked...and she had some work to do.

Soon as the scene ended, her irises reappeared, along with her pupils. And she marched back into her family home.
Richard Ritchie Wayn (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

The world was indeed cruel....but living in Gotham would make the world seem like a daycare for babies. Bankruptcy would soon happen to many new millionaires their bank accounts would slowly fade away within a few hours. Ritchie wasn't allowed to be on the scene, yet he noticed that these cops weren't clean....he saw himself starting to become them....so he quit the Job and made his motel room his Detective office. He soon went over cover and headed out to the streets.

Zyanna panicked as she tried to find her way out of the building, her heart beating hard in her chest and her stomach in knots. Her mind was so clouded and everything felt like a dream. Or in this case, a nightmare.

(Is anyone still here?)

Over time Stephanie's habits began to change, she would begin to attend various martial arts classes, or ask for more advanced work from her teachers at the academy. Most would suspect that she lived in perpetual boredom as any other lonely teen did, thus picking up new and I'll be it strange hobbies. From martial arts to weapons mastery, along with chess.

Since the cities decline her family has somehow managed to hold on to what little money the company had as it probably wasn't seen as that large of a threat.
Richard Ritchie Wayn (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

(Nope it was murdered and Stephanie might use her powers to find out)

(Find out what? And awww I was only waiting for someone else to post.)
Guy (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

(I have another RP in the works if you want to continue rping)

(I only remembered this one because I wanted to do a DC rp...then I realized I was already part of one...and here I am. What's the other rp?)
Guy (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

(A Fallout rp. My sophomore effort of a rp)

(Sorry I'm not a fallout fan.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Dark Knights of Gotham City(Brutally Let down)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus