Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Dark Knights of Gotham City(Brutally Let down)

((You could respond if you wanted, I don't think we have a order but if I'm wrong you can blame it on me ;7))
The Narrator (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

(Listen up! Please ask before taking the reins of the plot. It is getting tiring to see posts about the killer already! If I didn't say who it was ,it's supposed to be that way. This is a Mystery Drama RP. It tells a story and I've been planning a story for days do please ask before you announce. I understand that you might be Vilains but it's incognito mode like I said earlier. Please ask. If you have any questions PM me.)
Stephanie miller (played anonymously)

She wasn't sure how the next few seconds passed. First there was the pleasant chatter and applause as mr Wayne made his speech. Then, for a millisecond there was the silence...as the billet tore through the man's skull and he fell to the ground, limp and lifeless. While others panicked, she sat silently and looked on in abject horror. She had never seen gore of quite this magnitude. Her heart weeped for the poor seas man, but rather than run and scream much as others had done. She instead fell to her knees in silent prayer, begging for his soul to find peace in death.

When to room had cleared, she opened her eyes to a now mostly empty room. Now only containing herself, and a rather shocked older man. She slowly approached this man, who clearly held mr.wayne in high regard. And she gave him a small nod of acknowledgement as she grasped his shaking hand to steady it.
Guy (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

"Hahaha look at this fellas...what a pleasant surprise! Mr. Mayor Mcready! Remember that taxes bill you passed?" He aimed the sawed off shotgun to the mans head. "The Result....GUILTY!" He pulled the trigger and watched the man fade from life.

He looked to Stephanie. "Go...tell the tale you can leave." He said through the plastic mask. He started cackling.
Stephanie miller (played anonymously)

As the mayor was shot down, she moved away from the other terrified man. The older gentlemen in a plastic mask was cackling, he had just killed someone. Yet this strange girl, who almost seemed mad herself, only smiled at the killer and went over to the mayors body. Placing his hands on his chest over his heart. For a moment she sat there for the second time that night in silent prayer.
Then she stood, using her hand to closet his eyes. It now looked as if the man was asleep. (Well aside from the massive hole in his head.)
She then moved over and did the same for mr.Wayne. Before leaving, she stopped in front of the mad masked man and gave him a hug before walking off.

"Whatever." He aimed his sights down at Stephanie's head...."aargh!" A man from the back screamed in pain. "You live...for now." He put it down and ran to the man in need.

When he arrived ,the man in the penguin mask was finishing tying Bear down with a few other people. "What happened penguin?" Guy asked. The man replies "The sonuva bitch bit me! He broke skin I might die! If I go to the hospital they'll kno-" mid sentence Guy shoots the man in the head. "I guess I see why you're called Bear?" He laughed.

He left the room and barracaded it. "Is the Gasoline ready?" He spoke into a walkie talkie. The voice responded and confirmed. "Great for me!" He struck a match and lit the gas on fire. Before he left the hallway he yelled to Bear. "The casserole will be done in 10 minutes....don't mind the human stench."

He laughed as he walked down the inferno. He got into the Lamborghini that Bruce previously owned and left the scene.
Richard Ritchie Wayn (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

"Two days have passed and nobody has caught anyone responsible for the now called massacre...Back to you at the station Ms.Vale." A news reporter says. "Thanks Tom...now for the sports replay." Vicki announced to the viewers.

The T.V. Immediately turned off and Ritchie stood up and got dressed. He combed his hair and then put on his dark brown fedora matching the brown detectives coat he had on.

"Jesus Christ...it's only been a day and Bruce Wayne Himself was murdered...I need to find this Murderer and bring 'em to Justice." He said to himself in the mirror.

He left his crappy motel room and took his car to the police station. {invite to a person that wants to encountered}
Zyanna Chavez (played by honeygloss)

Zyanna sat at the ornate dining table in the Santorelli mansion, along with her grandfather and head of the Santorelli crime family, Vito Santorelli. They sat in a comfortable silence along with her cousin, Henry and grandmother, Alma. They had a light breakfast of coffee, croissants and other baked goods.

"You kids been watching the news lately?" Vito asked his grandchildren, not even looking up from his plate.

"Yeah.. that whole thing with Bruce Wayne and stuff.." Henry mumbled as he sipped his coffee.

"Bruce was a powerful man... Tommy boy was too..." Vito nodded, wiping his mouth softly with his napkin, remembering working with Thomas Wayne years ago. "It's a shame, really. Things coulda worked out but... business is business."

The once comfortable silence turned tense. Zyanna took a bite of her croissant, trying to digest her grandfathers cryptic words.

"That's alright, though. Opportunity often disguises itself as misfortune."

Zyanna and Henry shared a look before Vito started eating again, as if he wasn't just speaking in riddles to his family. The silence was becoming deafening until Alma cleared her throat.

"Zyanna, Henry.. you two go and have a good day." Alma dismissed them as she glared at Vito from across the table.

The pair quickly got up and walked out of the dining room. They grabbed their coats and walked out.

"Henry, do you think..?" Zyanna soft voice rung in Henry's ears and he quickly changed the subject.

"I'll see you at dinner, okay?" Henry quickly got into his car and drove off.

Zyanna frowned, getting into the BMW Vito insisted she use as her mode of transportation. She sat in silence as the chauffeur began driving her to Gotham University.
The Narrator (played by TheRealRedHood) Topic Starter

As Zyanna walked to her first class she would feel odd as if somebody was watching her. Maybe it was the pressure of being undercover as a normal person. She might be blowing it.

When she walks in she notices that the Professor isn't in today...Zyanna had a Substitue. He was bald,had a long Ginger beard and sounded of Irish decent.

"Good mornin' class, I s'pose you know where yer at so screw the rollcall today yeah?" He smiled his beady eyes well place in his eyes almost seemed fake for how small they were. He looked directly at Zyanna. "Hello Darling...You're a tad bit late but I won't hold it against yee." He continued to go on about how it is a free day. He was a little off you could say.

Zyanna's eyes widened a bit as he called her Darling. She doubted he knew her true identity, but it was still a bit startling. She muttered a soft apology to him and watched as the class progressed. She rested her chin and part of her cheek in the palm of her hand, listening to the man's odd accent.

As Zyanna started to drift away the Professor dismissed everyone except her. He locked the large doors and looked at her with his little beady eyes. "Miss Santorelli...your Dear grandpa is a little UNDER the weather today. He is being helped to the Gotham Clocktower for a Check up." He smiled then ripped the fake face off to reveal....a paper bag...with a funny face drawn on it.

"I think you've got the wrong person, sir.." Zyanna said with a slightly shaky voice, but that softness to her tone was still prevalent even in a situation like this. "My name is Chavez..." She trailed and then her eyes widened as his actions startled her. She stepped back a bit, her back hitting the side of a table. "W-who are you? Is this some sort of joke because it's not funny."

"A Joke-R you could say." He creeped forward to her laughing hysterically. " Dear old Grandpappy Vito...slammed his old head into a crowbar a few times ,so my men helped him up and are now in the Clock Tower." He turned the TV on and showed a live broadcast of her Grandfather gagged up and tied to a pole. "You may have a choice to save him...if I get what I want." His fake accent clearly vanished.

Her eyes tear up a bit as the sight of her grandfather in such a state. "I-I'll do whatever you want. Please don't hurt him anymore." She hearted herself say, immediately regretting it. It was completely against code to give out any information but she couldn't bear to see Vito in this situation any longer.

"Where are the Guns...the Money..and Men at?" He asked he removed his paper mask and revealed his face...it was another stupid bag . "Now if you don't tell the truth I'll kill you because you've seen my face....we can have that...now can we..until you answer he'll be beaten."

"So please tell me...where are they....Father time back there won't crack but you will. He will be murdered...just like your Brother if you stop me again." He smiled pure evil and watched on the TV as the men beat him with Baseball bats.

"I... I don't know." Zyanna said defeated. "I don't get told information like that. I'm not a member of the family in that way. My cousin doesn't know anything about what you want either." Zyanna said as tears began to slowly spill from her eyes. "I.. I can give you names, maybe, but I'm not in the loop with details of the business. I'm sorry.."

"That's a shame." He put on an exaggerated frown.

He pulled out a detonator from his breast pocket. "You'll choose who dies...the school or Vito." He taped it to her hand Forcefully. " Once you press the button a key will unlock you from here. Oh and if you Rat me out. I'll find you again and Kill you."

He laughs then stops. "I've spent many nights holding a gun over your face....tonight may be when I pull the trigger. Answer correctly." He climbed out the window.

"No, please!" She yelled, tears pouring out if her eyes. "Don't make me do this!" Zyanna started breathing heavily, whimpering and panicking. She looked at the detonator in her hands, her mind racing, trying to figure out what to do.

(Choose wisely)

Zyanna began shaking as she started to figured out her decision. She couldn't kill innocent people. Her grandfather, however, wasn't innocent. He was so good to her and the family, but had done some despicable things. She started thinking about how Vito could have had a hand in Bruce Wayne's death. The thought of taking the life of anyone made her sick. She sank to the floor, crying and screaming her eyes out as she made her final decision. She chose to kill Vito.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Dark Knights of Gotham City(Brutally Let down)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus