Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Evelyn (played by Raven14)

She smiled seeing the excitement from one and caususness from the other helping both up as she took flight.
She glances to the not mounted friend.
"Wanna hitch a ride?"
Arram Findlay (played by CoolShortie)

Arram nodded. "Sure, thanks." He climbed up onto the cervitaur's back. "For adventure!" He shouted.
Laughing, she follows the Dragon Slayer.
D and D characters (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

The left eye sees into QuickClaw's soul, searching his history, his past, his future. The right eye stares into nothingness, peering into the dark. "I see everything now," Mersoth wondered aloud, "everything of your nature, your past, your future." He paused, taking everything in a new perspective.
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

Though he would usually be skeptical, Quickclaws had learned to take the wise dragon's words literally. Instead, he was amazed. And his expression said it all.
"That's astonishing!"
GliTcH (played anonymously)

"Hehehe that dragon is mine!" Glitch says quietly "muffin trap it! Java BLAST IT!"
JaVa (played anonymously)

"Ok miss"
Muffin (played anonymously)

"YES MAM!"
Muffin (played anonymously)

"yay! We caught a dragon!" Muffin says cheeringly! "Don't be so blue deary! Muffin says before killing the dragon with her fellow comrades.
Echo (played anonymously)

Echo was walking around his cave before a dragon attacked with someone riding it (if you want I can change it) drawing his scythe making the blade blue "Leave me alone! I do not want to fight!" Before his skin turns to bone
Echo (played anonymously)

Byeee!

((OOC) I thought so too.)
Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

Julius sat on his bed and looked out the window"stupid dragons, if i found one i could totally kill it" he mumbled
Racing after the last DragonSlayer, Madison, with a friend on back of course, dashed by Julius' window, laughing.
Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

he looked out the window then ran out of his house and chased after them
Rosetta Grant (played by WubbleFish)

(Can i join in?)
Devi (played by Maylee)

Is it to late for me to join?

((No.))

The dragon now could see that many were coming to slay him, a fatal mistake on their part, for as of the moment, he posed no threat.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

Alex looked around, hoping to find an inn. ((I wish I had made a dragon character, though I think it's too late to make one for this RP.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus