Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

D and D characters (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

((No.))

The dragon now could see that many were coming to slay him, a fatal mistake on their part, for as of the moment, he posed no threat.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

Alex looked around, hoping to find an inn. ((I wish I had made a dragon character, though I think it's too late to make one for this RP.))
Devi (played by Maylee)

( ok well I am a dragon hatchling btw) The hatchling roamed through the forest. She stopped lifting her black head looking around then continued wandering.
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

Meanwhile near Meadton...

A portal opened, and from it came a Clannfear, followed by an elderly Argonian and a Winged Twilight. "I hope we arrived at the right place, Dagon," the Argonian said to his Clannfear, "Or I'll have gone astray once more due to your terrible directions." The Clannfear responded with a chatter, which made Arun-Ja look at the wondrous scenery below. "So we did come to the right place," He gasped, "Well done. Now, we must find a village before nightfall..." He was interrupted by the form of a dragon in the sky near a small town. He watched as it was brought down, the flash of red on the mountain some miles away, and the riding off of strange creatures. "Was one of them half-deer?" He asked Azura, the Winged Twilight, which answered with screeches. "Never mind," said the mage, "Let's head down there and see what that was about." He walked down the side of the hill, Daedra following in suit. He was met with strange glances, as his skin and tail were not seen in Valerianos before. He almost ran into a man before Dagon stopped him from doing so. "Terribly sorry, young man," He apologized, "Do you know where the nearest inn lies?" "Down the road and to the left," the man answered, "It's called the Emperor's Rest." Arun-Ja gave his thanks, then went on his way.
Devi (played by Maylee)

The hatchling came to the edge of the forest and hesitated before walking out of the protection of the trees. She saw a town about half a mile away. She came to the edge of it and watched the citizens of the town.

((Would that be the village Alex is in?))
Devi (played by Maylee)

((I guess that would make sense))

((OK.)) Alex couldn't seem to find an inn.
Devi (played by Maylee)

One of the citizens saw her and drew his sword taking a few steps towards her. She backed up terrified and shaking. The citizen looked angry and raised his sword and the hatchling kept backing away.

"Oh?" Alex said, looking at the person and the hatchling, "Hey, stop that!" Then he took his shield out and smacked the dude or dudett.
Devi (played by Maylee)

The Citizen swung his sword it barley missed her head and it hit the ground. She took of into the village the citizen following close behind. She pushed through a crowd knocking multiple citizens over.

Arun-Ja took notice of the man attacking something, heading in that direction. "Hold there," Arun-Ja shouted, "What's going on here?" That's when he noticed the small Dragonet. "Oh, come now," Said the sorcerer, "This small thing is harmless, I would assume. Leave it alone, lest it grow miraculously and destroy this town in an instant, which I doubt will happen." He stood between the dragonet and the man until the man decided to quit, heading home. Arun-Ja scooped up the small creature. "Marvelous," he pondered, "A live dragonet. I wonder from whence it came." The Dagon and Azura, the daedric followers, looked into Arun-Ja's gentle hand to see the wonder.

Alex wrote:
((Would that be the village Alex is in?))

((Meadton))
Devi (played by Maylee)

She jumped away from her rescuers scared of them because of how tiny she is.

"You do not need fear me, little one," Arun-Ja whispered, kind and soft, "I shall not harm you." The daedra wanted to get closer, but Arun-Ja held them back.

((I'm not sure what village his in, but I'm going to say that his in that it's Meadton.))
Devi (played by Maylee)

The hatchling took a few steps closer to her rescuers cautiously and curiously. She tilted her head slightly at them.

Realizing that he had a bit of bread from Tamriel, he brought it out, holding it in front of the small creature. He placed it gently on the ground, then stepped back to observe.

"Oh?" Alex said to the person who appeared out of no where. Then he looked at the dragon and said, "Hello there."

"Greetings, young one," Arun-Ja replied, "Or were you speaking to the dragon?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus