Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Uneccessary Studies

Jay Clemintine (played by Doctor_Dredd)

Jay was one to be extremely interested in the Kira case that had happened a while back. How had he done it? What did he use? And how had this Near solved it? He pursed his lips, scratching his head some before turning in his computer chair to write down some notes. "Note to L... 'L do you know? Shinigami love apples'... Hm..." He narrowed his eyes some and then, decided to take a break. "Mrn.." Removing his glasses and giving them a wipe to get the condensation off of them, he stood and walked outside, to the nearby cafe to get a coffee and possibly something sweet to eat. Unlike L, he wasn't as big on sweets. One or two every now and then would suffice for his taste.
"Shank you all for coming, yah," Doc said as he walked out of the building. The windows of the small cafe were riddled with bullet hole sand blood was splattered everywhere; not a single person was alive inside. "I had a wonderbar time her vith all of you and I hope to speak vith you yah?" he pointed to a lady who's face was practically gone, slumped in her chair "Especially you. Now, really must be going," Doc backed out of the building and ran into Jay, "Oh, I am very sorry mien friend," he said, a smile on his destroyed face which was hidden by his beaked gas mask. "Don't have zee latte, it is very overpriced. Good day to you," he walked off nonchalantly.
Jay Clemintine (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Jay seemed quite unfazed by the gore, but what amazed him is that it was only one person. "Nh.." Turning around, he placed a hand on the doctor's shoulder, holding him from walking any further. "Interesting. I could use a man like you if you're willing to follow orders." A butterfly knife was drawn from his pocket, and slowly, quietly unhinged, just in case... "My name is Henry. Henry Johnson." An alias, of course. "I work as a detective in cases that interest me... And some cases can be quite dangerous. So I need.. Resources. You could help with that.. If all this was done by your skilled hand."
(Very sorry, I forgot I had posted in this. I must say that now I won't be able to. I've gotten in trouble at home, with grades, and have been banned from electronics for any non-homework purposes.)

Almost the moment Jay stopped speaking Doc whirled around with almost super human speed, grabbed the knife and was holding it to Jay's throat in one swift movement, "I am a very insane, very paranoid schizophrenic. I do not take orders from anyvun," he whispered in Jay's ear and released him, "I myself am looking for some more minions," he re-entered the cafe and pushed the body of a young teenager, maybe 14, off of a table, pulled up two chairs and sat behind it, holding Keera, his fox and gently petting her.
"Now, I think you seem quite suitable for zee job."

(Feel free to take advantage of his insanity)

(That's fine, I can wait. :3 ) Jay let out a small grunt, staring at Doc a moment before pressing forward on the blade. "If you're gonna scare me, at least cut me.." He said, a little bit of blood flowing down from where the blade made contact... As for your insanity. I honestly don't care. And as for your 'minion' proposition I can't say i'd like that. Then I might have to do things for you that could slander my reputation and cause me to lose cases... " He brushed himself off, then turned around. "Can I have my knife back now?"
(I'm horrible at being in trouble... :/)

"Of course," he slid the blade across the table then looked at the bullet-ridden 14 year old, "I don't like his chances in zis line of work, do you?" he stared at her silently for a moment, "Glad to hear you agree."

Jay sighed softly. "I'll do things and work alongside you, however I refuse to be your servant. Kill me if you like, but I guarantee that the economy will fall if I disappear."

(Lol :P )
Doc's vivid green eyes, hidden by the red lenses of his gasmask, looked at Jay curiously, his head cocked to the side.
"Do I look like zee kind of man who cares about zee economy?" he chuckled.

He shook his head. "I suppose not. But that means that you can't buy ammunition... It also means that less people will be out in public places for you to slaughter..."
"I am in no shortage of ammunition," he grinned wickedly behind his mask There was a bandoleer around his shoulder covered in apothecary satchels and several more on his belt, all of which he dumped out onto the bloody table, showing over 100 cartridges for his AUG. "Zere is zee population and zat vould make zee world a lot less fun."
Miss Panty (played by Panty)

._.

Jay stared for a bit before shrugging. "Well, i'll leave you to it... Have fun." And at that, he went home to continue his studies. It was a few hours later, the sun had set, and he was sitting outside with his sword, a white katana with a blue kerchief around the handle (Shhh, it's IC... >.< )

(Use these (<-->) To talk out of character)

(If you wanna join in, just jump in anytime. :D)

(Kay....)

"Derp" Said the lady whom walked in a minute ago.

(*facepalm*)

(You need quite a lot of training I suppose. Back to facebook XD That is, if you'd like to learn to RP semipara)

(I'm not used to talking like this....
)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Uneccessary Studies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus