Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A wanted street racer(1x1)

Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(This is between me and ChaoticMonkey)

Jenase had gotten a case from a congress member, stating that she needed to track down and arrest a street racer by the name Nitro. She didn't know much about street racing and didn't care much for it. She had all the information that congress could get about Nitro and a picture that was an old higschool photo. She didn't understand why congress would worry about a simple street racer, more so why come to her. She had only done murder and rape cases so this would be a whole new adverture for the young detective.

It was late into the night as she left the office and locked the place up. She went to her car, papers and folders in her hands. She set the papers on the roof of her black Ford as she unlocked the car. She grabbed the papers and put them in the passngers seat as she got into the car. She reeved the car to life as she pulled the photo of her new case. She was naturally cold and didn't show much emotion to strangers so she tossed the photo back on the folders as she backed out of her office parking loat. She noticed something going on down the street but couldn't tell what.
Nitro (played by ChaoticMonkey)

Only a glips of green could be seen,then it became more clear. A young male is a green Lamborghini sped down the side of the road,not to mention fallowed by a couple of other people and trailing behind was the cops. The car was obviously nitro's car. Everybody could tell most because of how his car was green and black,which was Nitro's colors. He was a pretty serious looking guy,but his green eyes cought a glimps of her for a split second.
Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Jenase had moved out of the way just before the green and black car could hit her. She glared at the drivers and could only see his head and shoulders from the back of the car as it zoomed away with the police cars quickly on it's tail. "Damn teenagers." She quickly amussed it was a drunk teenager driving the car instead of the guy she was looking for. She drove to the police office and waited for the police to come back to see if they could give her info on the case she was almost hit it. Something told her that it wasn't a drunk teenager but someone else.

Nitro did several turns and finally lost the police. He smiled and parked his car in a place no one would find. If they found it...eh. He began to stroll around with his hands in his pockets and his hair over his left eyes. He was tired and fairly far away from home. He stepped about three building from the police station and sat down againts a wall.

"Why are you racing Nitro?! You could get killed! What if you do die?! How is your daughter going to react?! DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT!?!

"I think about this and I promise I won't get hurt,I'm not an ammeter."

He was starting to think about what his dead wife said about racing,only If he would have listened.

Jenase noticed that the night was growing colder and though it was best to go home but she didn't. She noticed the young male leaning against a wall of a building that happened to be her apartrment complex. He looked ver fimilar but she couldn't put her finger on who he was or why he seem so fimilar.

She was knocked out her thoughts by the police coming to the station from the long car chase. She walked over to them and they already knew who she was. "Jenase, what brings you here?" One of the officers said.
"The car chase you were in that almost got me hit." She said flatly.
"Oh, that. We were chasing that Nitro street racer. Looks like we lost him. How about you c-"
"That was all I needed to know gentlemen. I'll be on my way now." She said sharply as she walked to her car and drove it to the apartment complex. She parked her car in the almost empty parking loat. She quickly grabbed her papers as she got out of the Ford. She dropped the papers and they went fluttering about on the hard assphault. She groaned and began to pick up the papers.

Nitro would of course help even though his fair skin was getting pale and he shivered. He didn't bother to read the now slightly tattered pages assuming it was nothing. His green eyes blinked a few times and he walked back to the side of the building and rubbed his arms. Nitro was pretty muscular to be only in his twenties. He was also very tall.

Jeanase got the papers up, the cold not effecting her very much. She was thin and not very tall, only being 5"2' for someone in their late twenties. She had long wavy brown hair and clear blue eyes. She locked her car and into the apartment complex, glancing at the young male. She still couldn't figure out why he seemed so fimilar. The dark of the night and the little light of the streetlight she couldn't see the face of the man very well. She got into her apartment and set the papers down on the conter of the kichten and sat down on the couch.

((Sorry for starting things out boring,I'm tired and someone in my family is boring me. Hopefully I can change that.))

Nitro dragged his index finger of his right hand againts the cold pavement. Sure he could sit in his car and stuff,but air condition takes up a lot of gas and gas prices were rightfully high. He stood up and huffed then soon looked at the moon. It has been a fun night for him untill something grabbed his arm. He turned to see many police near him.

How did I not hear,or see them?!

They pushed him onto the ground and tried to get his wrist in the handcuffs but he was struggling too much.

"STOP MOVING!"

"If I am not trying to get cought...WHY WOULD I STOP MOVING!?"

Nitro's voice low,yet loud,powerful,yet seductive.

Jenase heard the noise from her apartment window and went down to see what was going on. She looked at the policemen and the male they are arresting. She walked over to the scene, even though she was told not to come any closer. She put one hand over the policeman's hands that was trying to arrest the man. The policeman stopped trying to handcuff Nitro and looked up at Jenase.
"Miss Kuroned, I please do ask of you to no get involved right now."
"Why would I not get involved with something that is happening infornt of my apartment complex?" She asked before twisting the policeman's hand back to were it was behind his back. She didn't understand why she was doing this for someone she didn't know. Of course, she never did agree with what the police did.

Nitro looked up at her and blinked a couple of times befor he stood up and started running. "THANKS!" He yelled and continued to run and took a quick turn. He got back to his car in time and quickly started it. When he did,his liscence plate started to glow and read 'Nitro' almost looking like green fire. He drove near the area she was in and got out. He had a happy go lucky smile too.

The police were all not too happy with Jenase's actions. "Do you know what you just did?! You let Nitro get away!" The one yelled at her as he got out of her grip with ease.
"Nitro? Damn it! I didn't know it was him or I wouldn't have done that. He is my newest case and this time Congress came to me." Jenase yelled back. The police left not long after they realized that there was no use in trying to chase down Nitro during the night. Jenase was about to go back inside the building until she heard car coming and looked over her shoulder to see who was coming. She was surprised to see that it was Nitro but only raised an eyebrow at him."Shouldn't you be far away from here?" She said with a snippy attitude.

"I would say 'yes' but no. I go to a different towns every night to race but there isn't a race untill next week." He cracked his knuckles and smiled. "Is that a Crime?" He smirked a little at his slight intinc of humor.

Jenase was unamused by Nitro. "I would suggest you get out of town, quickly. Congress have already given me your case and has asked me to bring you alive or dead." She usually found it better to get a case done and out of the way but she found that this one seemed too easy to be real. She hated it when she got easy case because then she had nothing to work for.

"It's not fun going out of town unless a cop is on your trail. So why arn't you trying to get me anyway?"

"It is no fun having a case that should be hard being easy. It takes away the point of trying." Jenase shrugged turning to face Nitro.

The passenger side of his car door rose open and he sighed. "Well,befor you want to get me arrested and then I die in jail or execution...do you mind taking a short ride? It may seem odd but Even I ask for such things."

Jenase raise an eyebrow to Nitro. She didn't understand why he would ask her to take a ride with him, seeing that she was the person who would tracking him down to send him to jail. She was however curious as to what would make him want to street race after he retired fom being a miltary goverment personal. Or why he would end up being chased by police instead of helping them. "Why not?" She said, walking over to the car and sliding into the passnger side.

He smiled a little and flicked a strand of hair out of his eyes. He cranked up his car one good time,listening to his engine roar. He started to drive around safely this time. He looked like a pretty happy guy. He kept pictures of one little girl and an older woman who looked around his age.

Jenase noticed the picture and though it was most likely his family. "Is that your wife and daughter?" She said, her blue eyes still on the picture. Her memory of feeling the love of a family was slowly fading away since her mother died when she was sixteen and her father is doing hard time. She was an only child so siblings were out of the question.

He picked up the pictures and nodded. "Yeah. They both died because of me." He gripped the pictures tightly and had a tear down his cheek. "But that's all in the past." He quickly put the two pictures into his pocket.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A wanted street racer(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus