Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A place worse than hell. [OPEN]

Kiara Blackwood (played by blackbonedwolf) Topic Starter

Kiara let out a sigh, "I have a few ideas, but all involve a chance of getting caught."
The tunnel grew lighter as they entered a giant space, it went up for quite sometime then showed a little light. "Don't get the wrong idea, that isn't the surface," she said a slight edge to her voice.
Lupine (played by beefy)

[Mind if I hop in? :D )
Jane (played anonymously)

(I don't mind. I guess it's up to Wolf. :))

Jane frowned when she was told they weren't at the surface. She knew it to be true, however. "I'm sorry if I messed up anything you were doing, if you were trying to escape or anything. It's just so scary to think about..." Being caught again made Jane shudder.

[Not at all, please do! :D]

"You weren't. I was actually waiting for someone else to show up. I'm to much of a coward to try an escape alone." Kiara leaned against one of the cold walls. She put her hands behind her head and crossed her legs. She was always ready to run no matter how relaxed she looked. She shut her eyes for a moment, she let her mind drift away to a better place, but only for a moment.
Lupine (played by beefy)

(Yay! ^^)

Lupine cringed. Damn them. Damn them for this. Little puddles of green liquid dripped from soaked areas in his black dress shirt. He was shaking from the pain these wounds caused him. Damn those doctors, Damn those scientists. Damn all of them. He was cursing under his breath as he limped along. The liquid that now pooled in his hand glowed faintly. Thump! Lupine felt a jerk in his chest causing him to cry in a feat of pain that echoed enough to be heard throughout the halls. He coughed and another small pool of the green liquid splashed to the ground. What the hell did they put in me?! Now he heard nearby footsteps, just super. "Crap..." muttering to himself he climbed to his feet and began to run blindly on, hoping not to run into anybody.

Kiara jumped hearing the noise. Two in one day?? She used her foot to push herself off the wall. She drew her hood over her head and looked at Jane. "Stay here I'll be right back," she said as she escaped through the gap. She quickly got back on her feet and ran for the noise. Though she ran blindly. She had no clue where the noise had come from. Make another noise.. For your sake please just make another noise..
Lupine (played by beefy)

He continued running when he felt another pull in his chest once more. Lupine slowed to a fast walk for a moment with a loud gasp, the green glowing liquid dripping through his fingers as he covered his mouth, coughing. He swore under his breath and soon had stopped hoping her hadn't left a trail of the fluid behind him. He grasped the wall beside him for balance and listened. Foot steps coming from two directions? The teen looked behind him and continued to listen for a moment as he shivered. He let out another loud cough that felt like it was burning his throat. Damn it. I think they're trying cornering me. Lupine jogged along in the direction he'd been going still not knowing the sound of footsteps coming from in front of him were most likely Kiara's.

Kiara ran until she seen Lupine. She was tired of running so she slowed down to a walk. She could hear the footsteps behind him as well. She let out a sigh, or due to the mask, a rough wheeze. She looked at Lupine, she studied him quickly then grabbed his arm and pushed him in front of her, careful not to make him fall. She put two of her fingers in the bottom of her gas mask and pulled it up as far as she could. She whispered to the boy, "Run forward, don't stop until you see a small gap in the right wall. You're going to have to look carefully." She could hear the footsteps getting closer.
Lupine (played by beefy)

Lupine tensed as he saw Kiara. He understood the gesture and quickly picked up his feet again despite the pain. The boy ran looking back slightly at her ever so often, before he looked in front of him, squinting at the right wall. He saw the gap and skid to a stop climbing in before looking back to see if she was there. He hoped she would be. It was the first friendly face he'd seen so far.

Kiara cursed under her breath as she looked at the glowing green liquid. How would she clean this up? They couldn't suffer being found. She quickly pulled off one of her gloves and began trying to wipe up the liquid. It had worked for the most part. A thought busted into her head, they would be suspicious. He couldn't just disappear.. She could hear the foot steps getting even closer. Panic ran through her. She got to her feet and ran. Once she got to the gap in the wall she smeared the glowing liquid down a little farther then just swung the glove around, leaving specks of it, hopefully that would make it look slightly like he had just stopped letting out the liquid. She ran back toward the gap and slid in it just as she heard the footsteps round the corner. She didn't wait to see them pass. She just balled up her glove and crawled to the safe opening.
Lupine (played by beefy)

He had crawled through as soon as he saw her boots and rolled out of the direction of the gap as Kiara made her way through. Lupine coughed once again, laying on his back. He had to stop for a moment to breath. Closing his eyes he was shuddering as he slowly tried to sit up. The footsteps seemed to be gone for now. Once Kiara would come through the gap he would wheeze a bit as he whispered. "Thank you... I don't think I would've made it without your help."

Jane nodded at Kiara's command, and curled herself into a ball while she waited. Her arms wrapped around her legs, which were pressed tightly against her body. She waited for a few minutes before she heard footsteps outside. It was more than one set of feet, of this she was certain. Oh god... They're found me. They caught Kiara and now I'm next... The worried Jane began to back away from the opening when Kiara stepped through it, followed by what looked like a boy.

"Oh, good. You made it back...." Jane looked at Lupine. "Who are you?"

Kiara looked at Lupine and nodded, "I'm just glad you made it here." She threw her wadded glove to the side, not caring to take the other one off. "Hey, are you okay? What did they do to you? And what is this green stuff?" She stood up straight and stretched. She looked over at Jane in the process, "Of course I made it back, I almost didn't, but I did." Her body was still tense from panic. She stopped stretching and looked down a Lupine. Her eyes filled with concern. She hated seeing people like this.
Lupine (played by beefy)

Lupine looked to the women with a slight haze. "I-I don't know." he answered with another wheeze. "I'm Lupine..." he sounded like he was in panic. "I woke up in the middle of..." he seemed to pause a moment. His memory was fuzzy. "Surgery... They had this huge needle... thing that they put in my processor. The green stuff is my blood." It would seem that just below his collar bone seemed to be the beginning of an open surgical wound that continued down his torso but was covered up by the black t-shirt he wore.

"Processor," she said with a questionable tone. She knelt down next to him. She could see the beginning of the open wound on his chest. She reached a hand towards his shirt but hesitated to touch. Her hand hovered above the collar of his shirt for a moment. After a few seconds she decided it would be best if she seen. She lightly grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled it down the slightest.
Lupine (played by beefy)

The boy flinched slightly as she reached out and pulled down the collar of his shirt. He wasn't used to such close contact but he dealt with it. When she'd look down his shirt there would be a rather large gaping surgical wound that opened up to mechanical insides and wires along with a deep red brand along his collar bone "XVI". Some tubes seemed to be disconnected or cut and were slowly dribbling the liquid out and over the mechanical parts and out his wound.

Kiara's eyes widened as she seen the open wound, the wires and tubes. "I don't," she paused for a moment, "I don't know how to help you." She looked at his injuries for a long moment. She was scared to look at his expression. She didn't know how to help him, and he knew that, and it destroyed her inside even though she knew nothing but his name.

Jane stood up when she realized that the boy was bleeding. She ran over to him and Kiara, and looked where Kiara was looking.

"Maybe we could use some cloth or something to try and stop the bleeding?" A naive idea, but it was an idea, at least.

Jane was very scared here, in this dark, damp, cruel place. She was stuck here, with two other people who suffered torture as she had. She had very nearly undergone a second helping of said torture, and now she was trapped in this hell.

I wish I could get these guys out of here...

Kiara took a deep breath and let it out. She slid off her other glove and pulled up the bottom of his shirt. She still refused to look Lupine in the eyes. "I don't know if that'll help, but I guess it's better then nothing." She looked at the wound, "what are we going to use to cover this whole wound though?"
Lupine (played by beefy)

Lupine already knew this couldn't be helped there didn't seem to be a lot of people who knew how he operated and how to fix it. "It's ok." he whispered hoarsely. His expression only showed as much pain as he felt. Looking to Jane he blinked feeling another tug in his chest. Lupine covered his mouth and muffled a small cry of pain before moving his hand away from his mouth. "Good idea..." he cough as he looked to Kiara. They'd need something to cover it of course and he'd only just realized that. Cringing, he lifted his arms up a bit and grabbed his shirt. It was a little big for him already, he supposed it didn't matter if he ripped it. He never thought of that considering he'd been running around for the last little while, he never had time to think about that. "My shirt." he looked up to the girls before tugging on his shirt and ripping off a large strip. Lupine looked to the strip and realized he probably wouldn't be able to tie it himself without tearing open the wound more.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A place worse than hell. [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus