Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A place worse than hell. [OPEN]

Kiara Blackwood (played by blackbonedwolf) Topic Starter

Kiara carefully took the piece of shirt for Lupine's hand, "I'll tie it," she said as she pulled his shirt up higher. "You want me to tie this around one of these tubes, correct," she asked, though she already knew the answer. She let out a shaky sigh. Why would people do this? What the hell is the point? She looked over the wound repeatedly. She couldn't stop thinking about how evil the people who do these things are. She clenched her fists until her knuckles turned white. The feeling of her nails digging into her palm almost oblivious.
Lupine (played by beefy)

"Yes..." Lupine slipped off his shirt, clenching his jaw as he did so. Lupine didn't look up for a moment a bit embarrassed at his lacking nipples and belly button. He tried to sit himself up a bit so Kiara could do this with little trouble. "See that white membrane that connects all the tubes and the broken tubes?" he said as he pointed to the thing that almost looked like an artificial heart that pumped the green fluid into the mechanical veins. There seemed to be little valves and remnants of cut tube attached to them in several places. Lupine then grabbed his shirt he'd taken off and wrapped it up so he could bite down on it when she was tending to the wound. The area was sensitive after the re-opening of the wound.

Kiara un-clenched her fists and took a deep breath, she knew she had to be calm to do this. She focused as Lupine pointed out the tubes. She tore the strip of the t-shirt into a few more and began gently tying them around the broken tubes. "I'm sorry this hurts," she apologized as she tied another tube together.
Lupine (played by beefy)

The boy bit down into his shirt, his fists clenching every time the broken tubes had been touched. He closed his eyes and waited for the repair to soon be done. He shuddered a bit but as the broken tubes had been repaired, the now temporarily fixed tubes had stopped leaking and pumped the liquid once again. He wished his stupid A.I was never turned on, but that couldn't be helped.

Kiara tied the last tube together and sat back. She finally looked back at Lupine. She felt horrible. "I'm sorry, again.." She stood up and tossed her glove over by her other one. She dusted off her socks and dress. She then turned and looked down at Lupine, "you're going to be alright," she paused as if in thought for a moment, "right?"
Lupine (played by beefy)

Lupine sighed quietly in relief as Kiara finished with the tubes. He could feel the his pulse getting stronger once again now that he wasn't loosing much fluid. He unwrapped his shirt and put it back on regardless of the fact that his clothing was stained green in some places from the dried liquid. he may feel better but that didn't mean whatever they put in him was gone. "It's alright...I think I might. It'll be a bit before the filter is running properly again... Thank you." Lupine looked around then back to the two women. "What is this place?"

Kiara replied almost instantly, "hell." She crossed her arms over her chest and waved one hand in the air, as if dismissing what she had just said. "This is a lab, of sorts. Or well, maybe a prison. I don't know, but it's not any where good, I know that for sure." She thought for a moment. "The most I know is they do experiments. And by 'they' I mean them freaky Scientists. I know they can't be human, and I know that guards, might, have been human once. I just know it's bad," she crossed her arms over her chest and closed her eyes as if in thought.
Jane (played anonymously)

Jane shuddered to think about what kinds of things people became within the confines of this "lab." She looked at her surroundings. "Kiara," She said shyly. "How many tunnels are there?" Perhaps they could find a way to the surface via one of the tunnels.

Kiara opened her eyes and looked at Jane. "I don't know. I haven't really checked to many. I know where four start but I've yet to find the end of any tunnels. Some get to small to pass through, others just keep going. I haven't checked many because some could possibly lead back to the labs, which I don't want to go back to, and I couldn't escape alone." She looked at up and shrugged. "There's several places a person could get out through.. But, they all involve going through the lab." She put her hands behind her head, her eyes focused on nothing, her thoughts crushing her mind.
Lupine (played by beefy)

(Sorry! I've had a busy weekend :'D )

Lupine just listened to them talk as he straightened himself against the wall. Bringing his hands to his eyes, he rested his elbows on his knees that he brought to his chest. This place sounds just like that place... he thought to himself as he dragged his hands across his face, wiping away the dirt. He pushed his platinum hair out of his face and just stayed quiet. He didn't know what to feel. All he knew was that they had to get out of here. "... We might just have to try... But if we did, we couldn't just waltz in there." he muttered.

(No worries I usually have busy weekends as well. :DD)

Kiara looked at Lupine, "I know, we would have to have something to distract everyone, keep them busy while we went through the lab." She thought about this for a moment. "Well maybe..No." She shook her head slightly at a thought. The thoughts that came to mind were to dangerous or just stupid, only one decent one came to mind, though it was still a dangerous plan. "This isn't going to be easy.."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A place worse than hell. [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus