Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

"But arent raising pups fun.." Lilac asked him
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"Depends, sometimes its stressful" Looks outside at the night sky. "Besides, I've never met a female I've truly loved."

"Well their are some females her like Lupus daughter and my mlther and........" Lilac named off all the females

"I'd think your mother too old" laughs. "I don't know the age of Lupus's daughter but she's probably too young"

"I dont know" she shurrged
Luna (played by Shadow13)

(Can I still jump in?)

(Uuuuuuh best ask Lupus but I'm fine with it)

"Love is a curious thing. It can make you happy or destroy you." Sighs

"I fell in love with a stick once... he broke up with me" Lilac jokes

Laughs "You know? You're lucky, your young and you don't have worry about all these things."

"But Im going to be like a young adult wolf soon so I may have to worry about all of this.." She frowned a bit

"Well at least your not the child of an Alpha"

Lilac nodded, "Yeah Im lucky.."

"I mean, its not all bad. Quite a few of the females liked me, i just wasn't interested. You also have a lot of power, i just didn't want it."
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Your lucky kid, when I was born I was an ugly runt of a litter with three brothers. All the girls loved them, on my third moonless though I got a growth spirt or something and became what you see today." He trotted out of the cave.

"Hey Wynbain, At least you have the fighting skill"

He cackled a bit, "that's from years of my pack dealing with bears. Bears hate wolves up north and they found much pleasure in attacking use. We all had to learn to defend ourselves. But me I started out as a hare catcher for the elders and pups who couldn't hunt very well. "

"I can hunt but not fight. Im fast, i can outrun most things but when it comes to physical competition, I'm not much use"

Lilac listened as the two talked

"You should probably get back to your mother Lilac, its late"

He nodded, "indeed pup, run to bed, you always will need rest for the days ahead" he then turned back to Marik "I could tell, though bears are quite a hassle quite an opponent. Smart and strong are a deadly combo, but their speed holds much to be desired on any occasion." He laughed again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus