Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Imortal Night

James Morgan (played anonymously)

"You are young you should have fun while you can. "James smiled at his daughter moving towards her and kissing her forehead gently.

"Please bring your guard with you. It would make me feel better"
Raven (played by Raven14) Topic Starter

Ah yes as the pr- as a young girl my father and step mother want me to learn before a get married..." She said packing her things up "so whatcha doing out here anyway??" She asked glancing up at the tall stranger.
Klaus (played anonymously)

He smirked "oh ya? Well then love do you know how to swim?" He asked with a smirk on his face waiting for a reply as he put his satchel down.

Do I know how to swim? Why do you ask??" She said setting her bag down with a curious look of why the question came up.
Ambrose Acheron (played anonymously)

Ambrose would tilt her head forward and close her eyes as her father went to approach her and kiss her forehead. She would open her eyes and look back to him, sighing and knowing he was stubborn and wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Alright...but please don't push yourself..."

she says before looking for des.
James Morgan (played anonymously)

"I'll try" he smiles at his daughter before going back to paperwork and royal meetings

Because this!" He said smirking pushing her off the cliff and jumping off as well as he went down landing in the water.

"eek!" She screamed being pushed off the cliff Raven landed in the water she could swim but wasn't very good at it, grabbing onto him "y...you idiot!" She said gasping for air.
Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

He heard the scream"H-Hello?"

He laughed "hahaha it's not that bad anywho let's head back you father sent me to get ya after all" he said grabbing her by the arms and jumping high up landing at the top of the cliff. "So then ya ready to go?" He said grabbing their bags.

He looked around"HELLO?"

Ummm" she sighed "alright let's go....." She said starting to walk. She stopped hearing some shout "huh uh Hello?!" She shouted curiously.

"Is everything okay? I heard a scream?

Klaus glared at the man from a distance as the girl who he yet met her name spoke while watching the man.

Y..ya everything is fine I just well.. someone kinda pushed me off a cliff!" She said rolling her eyes as she glanced at the tall man behind her.

"Okay... well i will be off then"

Ya get going anywho princess we need to be off" he said grabbing her arm and starting to drag her down the trail.

W...wait how do you know I'm a princess??" She said with a suprised expression while holding back against him.

He looked back at the man"princess?"

Didn't I tell you? Your father sent me to get ya..?" He said looking at her an he stopped pulling her for a moment then glancing over at the man that was walking away "ya she's the princess of moonrise?" He said watching the boy

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Imortal Night

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus