Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Imortal Night

Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

"OH MY GOD! IM SO SORRY"he bowed
Raven (played by Raven14) Topic Starter

Raven waved her hands in a no no motion as she spoke "n..no no I.. uh it's ok im... Eh well uh err... Just call me Raven not princess... It's to formal!" She said with a not this again expression.
Klaus (played anonymously)

Klaus laughed a bit "alright then let's go it's getting dark and your soaked!" He said grabbing her arm again trying to get her to come.

he turned around and continued on his path

Raven followed the tall man "so uh I never got your name?" She said a bit quietly staring at the ground.
Klaus (played anonymously)

Now how is that any of your business darlin?" He said respawnding to her "however I knew your name before you even met me so...? Klaus is the name."

Wait the hybrid assassin?? Your real so the first hybrid to survive?" She said eyeing the man with a suprised look as she followed him to the castle.

"Wait you are going to the castle?"he was suddenly right behind Raven

Yes?" Raven said stepping back a bit "why were you assigned to see my mother...." She sighed putting her head down.

"Well... could i go with you, like to the castle?"
Panama (played by Maylee)

(Is there any way that I could join as Panama or not?)
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29)

Frey flew above the cliffs, the child buried comfortably against his chest. It was obvious the child had been pushed off because he was a hybrid. It was this fact that made him enraged beyond beleif.

((sure Maylee! Just give me the rank u wish for?))

"Well I don't see why not?" The young girl said to the knight before her following after Klaus to the castle.
Panama (played by Maylee)

(I don't know cus Panama is an animal so she wouldn't nesesarily have a rank. Wich animal should she be?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Imortal Night

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus