Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Imortal Night

Julius and Kaoru Hik (played by SmackKam)

He sighed and walked back to headquarters"Sarquine?"
Raven (played by Raven14) Topic Starter

Raven took the bow and shot the tree hitting the bullseye easily same for every other time she shot just then she dropped the bow jumping upwards into the tree she climbed up to the top when she looked down she could see everything. "Woah it's beautiful..."
"I hear you."
Sarquine's voice seemed to emanate from the ceiling as he had a system set up such that he could communicate with anyone in HQ without leaving his private chamber.

"Im leaving, i will be back in a week"he looked around the room angrily then left
I guess the young man does deserve some vacation time. He is one of the best after all. Just a bit stubborn.
Sarquine thought, not bothering to speak to Julius.

He walked out and to the entrance of the cave"Finally, i will leave the cave for the first time!"he walked down a small dirt path, then noticed he had forgotten to get his bag, he looked around, not knowing which way he came from

Raven climbed back down she put her bow in it's hiding spot as she did she heard something glanced into the forest and saw a tiny figure running twoards her "oh hello there little one" she said smiling "miss there after me please help he's gonna take me back!" A little boy said grabbing on Ravens cloak "woah woah what's going on?" Raven asked the child who was clinging to her.
"Head south."
Sarquine's voice was coming from the ground this time.

((post removed))

"Thanks..."he headed south"oh man, i wanna go to all the kingdoms, i want to see everything"he said to himself

The child shook her and then grinned trying to bite her wrist "gah!" She tossed the vampire creature who was going insane across the woods it landed and went charging at her she jumped up catching a branch while boy ran falling off the cliff she let go of the branch landing on her feet "well then that must have been a mutant?"
Klaus (played anonymously)

Mutant?" He asked appearing out of no where watching the girl before him he smirked seeing her suprised expression.

Raven was suprised no one ever found her hide out but she answered the question "a mutant is a mixture of two Spiecies but only difference is there to weak to handle the power and go insane!" She said watching the tall man before her.
James Morgan (played anonymously)

James had yet another restless night of sleep. He was constantly worrying about his daughter and the kingdom. Maybe even finding a wife but that would happen wayyyy later.

"I wonder where Ambrose is?" he gently rubbed his eye before mumbling "the village"
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29)

Frey flew from amongst the darkness of the caves and into the brightness of the morning.
He soared through canyons and dipped his wings along the surface of lakes. He glided over the greenest of fields and brushed past bushes and trees of the like. He enjoyed his time outside though it was looked upon with much criticism by the others back home as they often preferred to remain amongst the crystalline caves their realm was oh so famous for.

As he enjoyed himself though, he could hear the small frightened screams of a child nearby.
Moving as fast as he could, he barely made it in time to catch a small child taking a tumble over a cliff. He moved as fast as he could, grasping the child in his clawed hands gently. Watching as it curled into his chest from fright.

He landed beneath the cliff, silently praising himself for saving a life rather than taking one as was expected of his people by others.
Ambrose Acheron (played anonymously)

Ambrose was in need of blood, so she would wander the village to the many merchants and buy a glass of blood, bringing it to her lips and drinking the glass before paying the vendor and going back home before her father found out. She would go to the throne room and sit down, sighing and rubbing her temples.

"lets get this over with..."

As he continued on the dirt path he ended up a a crossroad, each road leading to a Kingdom"which one first? Moonrise, ill go there first!"he started down the dirt road
James Morgan (played anonymously)

James sat criss cross on his throne as he waited for his daughter. His snow white hair was pulled back into a french braid. His red eyes were tired it was obvious he was working hard
Klaus (played anonymously)

Well then seems you've studied" he replied smirking a bit.
Ambrose Acheron (played anonymously)

Ambrose would walk into the throne room, approach her father and stand before him. She would give him a low curtsey before standing upright and looking him in the eyes. She would frown as she stared at him, a look of worry spreading across her face.

"Father, why don't you get some sleep...I can handle the affairs today..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Imortal Night

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus