Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Corruption

Kiomii

Yes...I've been corrupted by people who can't use WIX to use this atrocity. Okay, okay, it's not that bad...just different x.x :>
Sanne Moderator

*looks a little sad* :( Perhaps RPR doesn't have the fancy Flash effects Wix has, but it's fully customized to suit a roleplayer's needs and is in constant development to make it better. Our community is, I dare say, one of the friendliest and diverse on the internet in origin, interests and styles!

That's why I'm actually very happy to welcome you to RPR. :) If you run into any issue whatsoever, don't be afraid to give us a holler.
Kiomii Topic Starter

I like the flashiness and choices of WIX, but it has a LOT of problems, and that's not including people not being able to view it. I'm not even going to go there with freewebs. Honestly I was being sarcastic. Beyond being a little different in the navigation department this site is very, very simplistic and sometimes simplicity is all you need.
Kim Site Admin

We're definitely a different aesthetic and developed with a different set of values than the site builder over at WIX. It takes all types, and I'm glad they're out there to help with the flashy. :) But I hope you come to enjoy it over here, too! Welcome to the site. Please do let us know if you have any questions.

So, what kind of RP do you enjoy?
Kiomii Topic Starter

I do enjoy it, and I still use both, for those who enjoy the flashy and I keep music strictly on WIX so they may have a reason to visit both, but I use RPR for those who don't have the processing power to view WIX. Anyway, I enjoy fantasy, medieval role play. I very much stick to freestyle. I don't like rules and character sheets. I started off at silverdragonbreath.com with some good friends of mine that I know in real life, and expanded out to furcadia, which is where I role play anymore.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Corruption

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus