Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Cleansing

Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

((This will be my first RP here, so I hope you all enjoy it. I will do my best to entertain you. :3 Any questions, you can message me or what not.))

In these modern times, there are many varieties of people. Though the supernatural is not understood, it exists. These beings are known as 'Unnaturals', a name given by those without powers or abilities. Whether demon or angel or mythical beast, there are a few among the normal. Some artifically given their abilities, others born naturally with it. But everything has its opposite. There are those that would seek to destroy the different. Others wish to use their power to rise to glory.

The City-State of Anolva is a place were many go to start a new life: to hide from pursuit or from past deeds. Or simply to 'try' and fit in. Those who are openly seen are not treated well, but are not pursecuted for being different. Never before has it seen a means to disturb the peace; until a group of radicals appear to claim bounties and take captives. This group is known as the 'Purifiers'. Their goal: To cleanse the world of the Unnatural.

((You are welcome to play as apart of the Purifiers, an Unnatural, or a normal person. Whatever you feel like. Enjoy and have fun!))
Anastasia Meier (played by CelestinaGrey)

Raine Castaway wrote:
(I have a feeling Anastasia and Raine won't get along very well. XD)
((Read her site, huh? Water doesn't go well with Ana. XD))
((Yup. XD Well, she'll try to hide it as much as possible. The bubble, however, will not go away, he is a persistent little soul. I wonder if he counts as water.))
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

((Sorry, I used the wrong character on the above post. I can't edit it, so just know it is actually this character. - If it wasn't obvious- lol ))
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Erasai Vadeel wrote:
((Sorry, I used the wrong character on the above post. I can't edit it, so just know it is actually this character. - If it wasn't obvious- lol ))

((You can edit it XD))
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia wrote:
Erasai Vadeel wrote:

((You can edit it XD))

((Nooope. o-o I'm wrong. I never noticed that, for RP forums there's no edit button o-o))
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

((Edited my last post to start a plot point, trying to keep this thing alive. :x))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Cleansing

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus