Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Cleansing

Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

((This will be my first RP here, so I hope you all enjoy it. I will do my best to entertain you. :3 Any questions, you can message me or what not.))

In these modern times, there are many varieties of people. Though the supernatural is not understood, it exists. These beings are known as 'Unnaturals', a name given by those without powers or abilities. Whether demon or angel or mythical beast, there are a few among the normal. Some artifically given their abilities, others born naturally with it. But everything has its opposite. There are those that would seek to destroy the different. Others wish to use their power to rise to glory.

The City-State of Anolva is a place were many go to start a new life: to hide from pursuit or from past deeds. Or simply to 'try' and fit in. Those who are openly seen are not treated well, but are not pursecuted for being different. Never before has it seen a means to disturb the peace; until a group of radicals appear to claim bounties and take captives. This group is known as the 'Purifiers'. Their goal: To cleanse the world of the Unnatural.

((You are welcome to play as apart of the Purifiers, an Unnatural, or a normal person. Whatever you feel like. Enjoy and have fun!))
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

The day was sunny and warm, with a breeze to make the day just right. The main streets of the city-state were busy, as the work week was coming to an end and people were making their way home or heading out with friends and family. There was also talk among a few gossipers, saying that a well-known radical group had hit a large city just to the east.

Near the center of Anolva, a large and elegant school stood as the pride of the city-state. An all-girls school, for those of wealth and intellegence. Its bell rang, echoing throughout the courtyard, signaling the end of the school day. It wasn't long before its students began pouring out into the courtyard, ready to go home or to return to their dorms. A group of girls made their way for the sidewalk, laughing amongst themselves and deciding what they were going to do that evening.

In the middle of them, a girl with vivid orange hair began throwing out suggestions. Others nodded or disagreed, until they decided to meet up later to decide.

"See you later, Erasai!" called a couple of the girls as the orange haired girl parted ways. She smiled and gave a quick wave before making her way down the sidewalk. It was the path she always took to her home, usually stopping by the cafe on the way, but not today. Not when she heard two women talking.

"I heard that they took everyone that showed signs... and some of the citizens even reported some of the Unnaturals," one said.

Erasai stopped, curious as to what they were talking about. The other woman shook her head.

"I have a friend that is an Unnatural. They aren't so bad. But my cousin just hates them. Do you think the group will make their way here?" she asked.

The other woman shook her head. "I doubt it. It would be impossible to get the movement going, since we are a free government. That's why all the Unnaturals come here."

Erasai didn't stay to listen to the rest of the conversation. She took up a quicker pace, a little unsettle by what the women were talking about.
Anastasia Meier (played by CelestinaGrey)

Anastasia ran right into the hurrying girl. She stumbled back a few steps but thankfully didn't fall, however she did drop the books she was carrying. "Oh!" The blue-haired girl blushed and crouched down to pick up her books, careful not to show anything because of her skirt. "I-I'm so sorry, that was all my fault..."

She quieted a bit and stood up, glancing at the nearby women. "I was just...distracted. I'm sorry..." She looked back to the girl she had run into and offered a little apologetic smile.

Erasai had been caught off guard by the girl, catching herself before she might fall. She recomposed herself, straightening her bag on her shoulder and her hair. "No, it's alright. I was distracted as well." She looked the girl over, noticing her odd colored hair. She didn't recognize her at all, and wondered if she was even from around this area. Of course, there were all sorts of strange people in Anolva.

She stretched out her hand to the girl, and said, "I'm Erasai." She felt it would be awkward to end the conversation without introducing herself to someone so interesting.

Anastasia took the hand hesitantly and shook it. "N-nice to meet you...I'm Anastasia.." She glanced around for a moment. "I uhm..I need to get going...I'm supposed to start in a new school tomorrow and I wanted to see what it was like.." She cleared her throat a little and nodded her head. "I uh, I'm sorry for running into you again.."

Unless stopped, the shy girl would quickly walk away.
Flare Lockheart (played by Amirrora)

Walking down the crowded street, standing about 6'9'' a male dodged through the crowds.
Of course the figure was merely assumed to be a male by the broad shoulders and massive height, as he wore a black cloak covering his body and a hood shadowing his face.

The only thing seen to distinguish the male was a pair of ice-blue eyes reflecting the light from beneath the hood.
The male seemed to have some large hulking mass underneath the cloak on his back, and seemed to be wandering aimlessly at the moment.

(Ignore this, double posted)

Erasai nodded as the girl started to walk off, but what she had said hit her. "You are going to a school around here?" she asked, speaking to Anastasia once again. "Perhaps the Anolva School for Girls?" That was the school Erasai attended; and it only made sense that Anastasia was in this area for that reason. "I go to that school. It's a charming little place." She placed her finger on her chin, sinking into thought. There weren't any Unnaturals at her school that she knew of, so she wondered how well Anastasia might fit in, if she was indeed attending the school.

But something broke Erasai's train of thought. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted someone in a hooded black cloak. Seeing someone like that made her very uneasy. The recent rumors had her on edge. She didn't know who might be a radical. She took a few steps closer to the building, stepping out of his path.

The tall male walked by her, glancing down to Erasai with his ice-blue eyes as. They certainly didn't seem menacing despite his large form and the suspicious black cloak.

Another person was walking by at that point, stepping on the male's cloak by mistake, tugging it off...

Revealing a rather unique sight. It was indeed a male, with messy orange hair and ice-blue eyes, bone-like horns protruding from his head, and large dragonic wings that looked that they could easily span 6-7 feet a piece. A long orange tail curled around his leg, and he wore rather casual clothing underneath the cloak.

It took him a minute to quickly realize what happened and recover himself. Unnatruals may have been welcome there... but ones as obvious as him knew better than to keep themselves public.

Anastasia stopped when the girl talked. "H-hm? Oh...yes, that's the school..." She smiled slightly, turning back to the girl. "I'm glad it is a nice place. I was kind of worried.." She too spotted the cloaked person and when suddenly the cloaked was pulled away she gasped. She couldn't help but stare. She was an Unnatural herself, but despite her odd hair and eye color, she fit in okay. Nothing like that poor boy.

Anastasia wanted to say something to him, but she was far too shy and reserved to do so. She just looked down to the ground.

The boy re-adjusted his cloak, looking to the two girls and smiling sheepishly, "...Sorry about that. Hope I didn't startle you..."
His voice was friendly, it was masculine, but almost kind of boy-ish.

He looked to Anastasia, "...I'm guessing you're like me huh?..." He asked then sighed, "...Wish I just had a unique hair and eye color." He then chuckled, "But you live with what you get."
From the shadows near them, a girl silently watched. She looked quite normal, except for her more-vivid-than-usual green eyes and the small floating bubble that hovered by her head. She wore a metallic blue cloak over a light aqua dress that seemed to fade out into nothing at the edges. Raine just stood and watched them, too afraid to approach. She was shy and rarely spoke, but the floating bubble wanted her to go talk to the other Unnaturals. "N-no," Raine whispered. It sounded like wind over a stream. "I don't want to go out into--get back here!" The bubble changed colors rapidly; it was impatient. She sighed and followed it to the small group.
"Hello."
(I have a feeling Anastasia and Raine won't get along very well. XD)

Raine Castaway wrote:
(I have a feeling Anastasia and Raine won't get along very well. XD)
((Read her site, huh? Water doesn't go well with Ana. XD))
((Yup. XD Well, she'll try to hide it as much as possible. The bubble, however, will not go away, he is a persistent little soul. I wonder if he counts as water.))

The male looked over as Raine entered the scene, smiling from underneath his hood.
"Hello." He looked to her, "And yet another... two in one day like myself..."

He chuckled a bit.
Raine smiled at him. The poor boy. Her bubble made a little squeak and floated over to him, turning a purple hue. "Gaaahhh, no, not again," Raine muttered, grabbing for the bubble. It hissed and floated out of her reach before zooming back to its spot next to her head. "Uh, sorry about that." She glared at it and turned to the group.
"I'm Raine. Pleasure to meet you three."

Anastasia hesitantly nodded at the boy's question simply looking away. She didn't want to comment on what he said. She felt like it would be petty of her to say anything, it might insult him.

When the girl came over she watched her cautiously, staying where she was. Her eyes were on the odd bubble more than the girl herself. It was...kind of pretty. It changed colors.
"This here is Perry. Don't ask. He's a very lively bubble. Don't pop him or he'll bite you. He's carnivorous and eats flies and other small insects." She counted on Perry for entertainment and company, and he did most of the communication. Right now he was blue. She sighed.

(I might just dump off Raine and use Perry instead. XD)

The male then relaxed, looking over the two.

They were both unique in their own way. The one with the unique eyes and the bubble named Perry, and the one with the unique hair and eyes.
"Nice to meet you Perry." He gave the bubble a quick smile.

He then looked to the two girls, "How about your names? Mine is Flare."

(LOL. So mean!)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Cleansing

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus