Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

James (played by SmackKam)

he jumped in"Oh... pretty cool"
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

Jumps down after Sissy and surveys the surroundings. "Oooh, nice place you got here".
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(No because kat was never on a car that was Adam kat was in an ally with pills that would have KILLED her now shes in a gun shop and Adam is scream and crying cause he fears that his sister is gone).
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She finished off the board and quickly ran back into the shadows. Amber put her blade away and looked around.

(Oh. Am I right in believing that Adam and kat are brother and sister or am I way off?)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She nods and walked through a "hallway" and pointed to a room that had a couch and a bed in it. "If y you want you c can stay I I I in there" she said walking into a room right across from it and sitting down on a couch.

Goes in and sits on the couch. I take my machete off my back and lay it down. I look depressed

he entered the room and sat down on the couch next to Jonah"Cant wait to get out of this mess"

"Me too, although it looks like we may never be able too. I've lost my girlfriend to those creatures and she was my only family." looks down at the ground. "Honestly, I don't know what to do"

"It must not have infected the whole world, we may be able to get out of here and live normal lives again"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

" i I I think t there back now. Wanna meet t t them?" She asked leaning in the doorway of the room the two boys are in.

"Meet who?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

" y you'll l like them" she said and climbed up a ladder to the trapdoor.

"Normal lives? Pah! I don't know if I could after all I've seen, all I've lost" sighs "And it would be hard to find love again. I mean I'm a flirty sorta guy but all of this? Well, it changes people."

(yes you are right Adam and Kat are brother and sister)

(Oh ok. Glad I got that right, would've been awkward if I hadn't xD )

"Yeah, it does"he got up and followed sissy
Sissy (played by Maylee)

A large pack of wolves trotted up to Sissy a three legged male with many scars came up to a foot away from her. "H hey guys. Hey Pr-prince" she said to the wolves smiling. The wolves spread out around the trapdoor a few of them laying down. Sissy sat down next to the trapdoor

Kat walked out and into the forest she walked though scaring some bird and being scared by some potatos (Jk) Being scared by some birds. She walked up on a trapdoor she looked at it in confused. She shot the top making a big hole and hid behind a tree.
(lets pretend that she shot it before sissy went outside)
(james is cute doh :3)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

( Sissy is outside the trapdoor with a pack of local wolves that have become her friends)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus