Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed.) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Carabia (played by Robyn) Topic Starter

tumblr_mf74fpAMUN1rfphq2o1_500.gif
Paige Malik (played anonymously)

I'm interested in this rp. I would be playing a noble Lady who has had some training of her powers but wants more formal training that can be provided by the academy.

Paige Malik wrote:
I'm interested in this rp. I would be playing a noble Lady who has had some training of her powers but wants more formal training that can be provided by the academy.

Apologies for the wait! Sending a PM along shortly. :)
Siren (played anonymously)

May I join? I have this Siren or I can play my demon, Shi
Logan Zack Weber (played anonymously)

Myself and my twin Lena would like to join this.
Hi kinda new to the Site itself but not RP looking for something interesting and saw this. Was wondering if you have any more student spots available and side question. What kind of magic isn't preferred in the characters at the Academy(Death magic, shadow magic, dark magic, etc?)

rolled 1d20 and got 13

Bumping!
udpSDqD.gif

Bumping!
U4iP_s.gif

Bumping! New Students welcome. :)
-hastily shoves Annabella into the list of interested students-

I can easily change her age, she's a WiP I haven't had much time to work with.
I am Very Interested!! This is a wonderful Idea and I feel like this would be a lot of fun!! ^^
Oooh this sounds right up my alley! If you're still looking for more students, or anyone really (I'd happily be a janitor if it were necessary), then please let me know because this sounds like great fun. Send me a message if you have room for me in your rp. :)
Brolin (played anonymously)

So sorry everyone, especially Carabia, for my absence. Has been a tad bit hairy around here and I do dutifully intend to restore Professor Roarke to his intended craggliness.

I know I've said this before- but now I world the power of Wi-Fi!
I sure wanna join you if you are still accepting ! :> I have one OC in mind who would fit in just perfectly :>

DiamondianBride wrote:
I sure wanna join you if you are still accepting ! :> I have one OC in mind who would fit in just perfectly :>

Indeed we are! Sending a message your way. :)
Aidan (played by Aidanspple)

Hy I'm new here could you tell me where the first class is

Aidan wrote:
Hy I'm new here could you tell me where the first class is

Howdy. :) The forums in "Looking for RP" are actually OOC to discuss plot and the like. As mentioned above, players must be 16+ to join. But thank you for reaching out!
Would a Slime Person make for a good student?

dave_pod wrote:
Would a Slime Person make for a good student?

Good question! Most races are welcome, though I'll shoot you a PM so we can discuss detail. :)
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

*peeks head in*

I hope I'm not intruding, but are there anymore student slot's available?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed.) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus