Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello! I go by HannibalHasmat (or just Hannibal) here on the internetz. So I used to RP all the time over Neopets (Hah!) years ago, but it's been about 5 years since the last time. I used to be quite good at writing, but then I entered highschool and lost the ability to write creatively. That skill was replaced with the ability to write analytically for research papers (ugh). Anyway, I'm hoping to regain the ability to write well by getting back into this.

I'm a little nervous about doing this though... When I say I lost the ability to write creatively, I'm not kidding.... It's pretty bad.

Um, so I guess I'm supposed to write a little about me? Well, I like reading and drawing. Oh, and video games too. My favoite TV series are Castle, Firefly, (can you tell I worship Nathan Fillion?), Dexter, and White collar. I also like anime/manga like Naruto, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's rain, etc.

And that's about all I can think about right now.
Boo

Welcome here!
HannibalHasmat Topic Starter

Thanks! I'm glad to be here!
Welcome. Feel free to test your RP abilities on me :) I am always looking for new friends.
TheLily

What kind of things do you like to RP? I'd be willing to set something up if you wanted to play? I also have a character I could upload from the Serenity RPG too :) I haven't gotten to play her much.
HannibalHasmat Topic Starter

Thanks Lily and Strangedisease! Next time I have a chance to sit down and really get started I'll let you guys know!

Thelily: Right now, I'm willing to try anything. However, back when I used to RP a lot I tended to do things like "heroes band together to take down X villain" in a variety of different time periods, universes, etc. It was pretty mixed.
I also really like the whole feel of dystopian type universes.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus