Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Masque of the Red Death

Sissy (played by Maylee)

The wolf quickly trotted inside her ears now up and her tail untucked form her legs. She walked behind a bush turning back into a human and walked into the castle.
Ice (played by Mathgeek124)

She growled at the guard. "You should show me some respect." She smirked. "You have no idea what I am capable of." She followed him nonetheless.
Mikey looked around at all the people, trying to find a place to put his violin down.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy walked back outside and turned back into a wolf shaking her mud cacked bright red fur ( that was brown from the mud) slightly. She walked along the edges of the castle curiusly her bright eyes watched eveything as she passed. After she circled the whole castle she glanced at the gate and thought to herself: if he hadn't let me in I dunno what I would have done. She walked over to the castle door and stood there not wanting to turn into a human but unable to open the door as a wolf.
Akio (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The large doors opened to let the newcomers in. They were extremely heavy, so it took a few servants to get the dang things open, but it was a success nonetheless.

The first guard was a little... Spooked by Ice's warning. Was that a threat? Should he arrest her for being a danger?

"What did you jus' say'da me?"

A swarm of servants entered the room to show everyone inside to their personal rooms, dragging people up the stairs, down strange striped corridors, and towards other strange parts of the building. In fact, Mikey's room was apparently special, since he was pushed down a trap door. As for Bonnie, she was lead down a large, twisting flight of stairs. It had sharp turns, round turns, gaps in the stairs, and even forks that branched and curled up, for decoration only.
Mikey followed the servant to his room, and was really surprised that he got pushed down a trapdoor.

"Huh?" She pretended not to hear him. "I said nothing." She smiled innocently.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She walked inside (still in wolf form) and wandered around the halls of the castle curiously. While she walked a few peaple moved out of her way frightened by her bright red fur cacked with mud.
Mikey put his violin down in the room, and crawled back up out of the trapdoor. He noticed the wolf wandering the halls, and was quite quite confused.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

The wolf glance behind her seeing Mikey she panicked and took of running turning a corner knocking into some guests and running back the other way past Mikey and all the way outside. She jumped into a bush trying to hide.
"The hell?" Mikey said out loud, but tried to ignore it. He walked back to where all the guests were.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She trembled in the bush accidentally making it shake slightly. She shifted getting stabsd by multiple throns from the bush. She yelped in pain and limped out a huge throb in her side and one in her paw as well as many on her side. She limped around whimpering in pain.
Akio (played anonymously) Topic Starter

By now, the party was already in full swing. The guests were dressed up fabulously... Except the handful that were made to look absolutely terrifying. You had wacky, sparkly, colorful garments next to torn, bloody ones. The entire place looked more or less like a train crashed into a circus tent and everyone died.

Okay, okay, get ready for the fun description! The party took place in the Imperial suite, a full seven rooms, all decorated by the duchess. each room was of a different color, with stained glass windows of the same color. Outside those windows, one could see a hallway filled with bowls of fire, that cast the room in the color of the window. In order, the rooms were blue, purple, green, orange, white, and violet. Now, you will notice that I have only described six rooms. The seventh was special. It was pure black, its window scarlet. When the fire was lit, anyone who entered the room would find everything bathed in red. For this reason, few ventured to this room. I should also take the time to point out the clock in this room. It was a pure black clock that... Well... I don't want to go spoiling it. That would be a shame.
Bonnie Marie (played by nav_kat)

With her eyes letting off a glow, she huffed, getting nervous, for she was sure to be called out as the witch who cursed the land, witch was only a rumour, she of all witches couldn't have possibly done this.
Then... Her mind ventured off to what she had promised the soldiers... Surely she'd be over worked by just that... But it wouldn't be fair to just serve them and not everyone else... What would become of her if she did this? Maybe she would die of the plaque.. Actually that's not possible... Maybe she'd die of blood-loss? That was possible as a witch..

She sighed.
"What'll I do..."
She said to herself, her mind scampering elsewhere.
And how will she tell the prince she needed a room to.. make such a thing?
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She licked her paw accidentally pushing a thorn deeper in her paw pad. Her bright red mud cacked ears twitched and she glanced towards the gate. Quickly she ran jumping over a wall to the gate and tackled a "infected" to the ground. She bit its neck hard and backed away form the dead, bleeding, and broken body. Her tounge hung form her mouth partially coated in blood. Sissy fell on her side and watched the guard as blood came out of the many throrns in her side and paw pads.
cilly Andler (played by Sharp4114)

wandering through the town hood up a blue bandanna across her mouth. A small girl wanders through the dark streets making easy work avoiding the ghoulish dying creatures . soon she sees a sanctuary the castle lit brightly against the dark night space she hurry's towards it. upon reaching the gate she removes her hood and bows to the guards."greetings fellas I'm Cilly Andler of the wolfs of the rose I'm awful far from home and seeking shelter. your country seems plagued by odd red creatures and i can more than earn my share. nothing misses my eyes at a distance " . she hops gently from foot to foot waiting as they argue . she keeps her eye on the road as one shambles up towards them. she grabs the guards dagger and turns gracefully letting the dagger fly. it sinks into the ghouls forehead and it slumps to the ground. "so sir i now have proof no that I'm perfectly helpful may i enter "

Ice smirked as she entered the crowd, people making a small path for her to get by. "One touch." She looked around.
Mikey just waited for someone to talk to him.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She limped inside the castle and wandered the halls scattering away whenever she saw someone.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Masque of the Red Death

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus