Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Still in the living room, but they should be here right about.." Kayla pauses. "I SAID, RIGHT ABOUT.." At that moment, the rest of the kids come running in.

"Now!" Kayla says.
Chiyoko (played anonymously)

They should have been here sooner...she thought to herself, a little irritated. "Everyone, grab a seat!" she chirped, a total contrast to her negative thought.

"Sorry, I just can't walk is all." Luke is shushed once again and telepathically scolded by Kate.

"I thought I told you to turn the television off," she scolded, going into the living room to check for herself. She was completely baffled by the sight... The television was off!

"Argh, Luke, you can't use your powers!" Kate says to him. "Mom And Dad said no!"

"Where... You all heard that voice, didn't you?" Was she actually going insane?

"Eh heh.." Kayla begins. There are mixed sound of half agreement between the children. They know they really aren't meant to tell Chiyoko about their powers, but they didn't want her thinking she was insane, though she probably would either way.

She shook her head.

"I... I heard it loud and clear... How can you all stand here and tell me you barely..." It wasn't a harsh tone she used, don't get me wrong. Not in any sense of the word, it was just very shocked and a little scared.

Max breaks. "IT WAS LUKE!!" He yells as he runs upstairs. Drew follows him.

"This is all because of Luke!" Kayla says, glancing towards the baby.

"EXCUSE ME, Kayla, but he's just a baby!! He should've listened to me, but hey, isn't it better to have him communicate instead of crying a bunch!?" Kate says all at once without thinking.

"What?" the teenage girl exclaimed, confused. "What do you mean? He's a young child, he can't possibly have..." Dear GOODNESS, this was all confusing. "Someone, please explain in a way I can understand!"

"Dang it, what have I done?! Why'd I say that?!" Kate says.

"That's not helping!" Gracie says.

"One of you please tell me!" Chiyoko was in an actual panic now, as though there was a real danger.

Kate attempts to talk her way out of this. "It's cool, it's fine, nothing's wrong, uhh.." Kate has no clue what to say next.

Her eyes started filling with tears.

"Dear me... I think I need to um..." She ran into the room she was sure was the bathroom-assuming no one was in there, of course-and washed her face off with water, feeling the panic set in deeper.

"You made her cry!" Kayla says, pointing to Kate.

"What?! No!! It has to be your fault!" Kate says back.

She stared at her reflection for a second.

"How... Why... What...?"

"Argh, I quit!!" Kayla says, running upstairs.

She exited the bathroom and entered the main room again, rather silently at that, the tears gone but it was obvious that, at some point, she had been crying, at least a little.

Kate stares at the floor. "Are you okay..?"

"I am fine." Her reply was flat. "Just a little... confused is all."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus