Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Ok!!" Gracie runs into the living room. "Guys, shut off the TV! It's time to eat!!"

Kayla jumps up. "Fooooooooooood!" She says.

Max lets out a cheer.

"Oh good, I'm hungry!" Luke starts before Kate shushes him again. "Mom and Dad aren't home, so you shouldn't talk, okay?" Kate says, specifically to Luke so nobody else would hear.
Chiyoko (played anonymously)

Chiyoko got to work cutting the pizza and putting them on plates. She was careful to make exactly 6 slices, for herself and five of the kids, remembering to grab the toaster put in bread for Luke's toast (you know, after plugging it in and all that... Obviously). That should be all of it... Right? Five plus one is six and then herself is seven, and there are seven meals... Good! She didn't mess it up this time! Awesome!

Kayla pokes her head into the kitchen.

Chiyoko set the table, making sure there was a chair for every plate and-Oop, the toast! She grabbed that and put it on a plate, setting it on the counter beside her in her rush to unplug the toaster and put it back as it was. Okay, so, yeah, maybe six kids was three too many for her to handle.

Kayla pokes her head in way too far and falls on the floor. She gets startled for a moment.

"Kayla, Dear, where is everyone?" Chiyoko asked, kind of concerned.

"Still in the living room, but they should be here right about.." Kayla pauses. "I SAID, RIGHT ABOUT.." At that moment, the rest of the kids come running in.

"Now!" Kayla says.

They should have been here sooner...she thought to herself, a little irritated. "Everyone, grab a seat!" she chirped, a total contrast to her negative thought.

"Sorry, I just can't walk is all." Luke is shushed once again and telepathically scolded by Kate.

"I thought I told you to turn the television off," she scolded, going into the living room to check for herself. She was completely baffled by the sight... The television was off!

"Argh, Luke, you can't use your powers!" Kate says to him. "Mom And Dad said no!"

"Where... You all heard that voice, didn't you?" Was she actually going insane?

((I'm sorry, I'm going to be unavailable for a little bit. I feel very bad about it))

"Eh heh.." Kayla begins. There are mixed sound of half agreement between the children. They know they really aren't meant to tell Chiyoko about their powers, but they didn't want her thinking she was insane, though she probably would either way.

((It's alright))

She shook her head.

"I... I heard it loud and clear... How can you all stand here and tell me you barely..." It wasn't a harsh tone she used, don't get me wrong. Not in any sense of the word, it was just very shocked and a little scared.

Max breaks. "IT WAS LUKE!!" He yells as he runs upstairs. Drew follows him.

"This is all because of Luke!" Kayla says, glancing towards the baby.

"EXCUSE ME, Kayla, but he's just a baby!! He should've listened to me, but hey, isn't it better to have him communicate instead of crying a bunch!?" Kate says all at once without thinking.

"What?" the teenage girl exclaimed, confused. "What do you mean? He's a young child, he can't possibly have..." Dear GOODNESS, this was all confusing. "Someone, please explain in a way I can understand!"

"Dang it, what have I done?! Why'd I say that?!" Kate says.

"That's not helping!" Gracie says.

"One of you please tell me!" Chiyoko was in an actual panic now, as though there was a real danger.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Babysitting (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus