Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HappyMask (open)

HappyMask (played by ChibiBlanca)

A huge monter ran through the rather large forest, chasing after a group of fawn. One of the fawn had tripped over a log. As it stumbled to its feet, the large creature had caught up. It wrapped a tounge around one of its legs and pulled it closer, ignoring as the baby deer thrashed its legs at one of the masks. Seconds later the fawn was gulped down, devoured quickly. As the monster finished, a parrot flew by, heading for the town beside the forest. The gray parrot flew to a side walk and landed before glancing around and mimicking a line it had heard the other day, “HappyMask is coming for you...”

(it can be a group rp or not, idc. Characters don't have to die unless you want. If you don't like horror rps then don't reply, it's that simple)";
Ayvas (played by Sabriel)

A young girl sits by a tree in town, watching strangers go by. A grey parrot catches her eye and she follows to its perch on a fence. "Hello little birdy," she whispers. The bird tilts its head, looking at Ayvas.

"HappyMask is coming for you..." it squawks. Startled to hear it talk, Ayvas shouts "Woah!" causing it to fly off. She tries chasing it across town but it flies too high for her to reach. *What's HappyMask?* she asks herself, intrigued.

The girl begins asking around town for answers. Most ignore her. Some look nervous and tell her to shush.
HappyMask (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

An older lady walked by when she over heard a girl asking about HappyMask. “Why do you want to know about the rumor of thhe monster in the forest?” The woman put her hands in her pocket as she asked the girl. Another bird flew by this time, except it was a bright red. “Doom around the corner...” The parrot squaked, perching on a branch.

As Ayvas hears the second bird she smiles, "Tell me this rumor!" she knows most rumors are false, but there was something special about this one. Something pure about it. Maybe it was the birds.

The woman sighed before answering. "There is a rumor that something lurks in the forest, something large. It has been said to have three yellow masks, each with a diffrent expressions. It's also been said that it can easily fit a normal sized human in any of its mouths but no actually knows what happens to the people that dissapear in the forest. Some say they're eaten, others say they're killed. No one really knows beacuse the bodies are never found." She gave the red bird a concerned look. "Why would you want to know about it anyway?"

Ayvas takes off, smiling and waving, "No reason! Thank you!" she shouts. The girl runs into the nearby forest, closing her grey eyes and concentrating as she runs. *Where might it be?* she asks herself. *I want to see this monster for myself! Maybe I can even capture it* Ayvas giggles with anticipation.

The woman sighed before walking away. The monster turned one of its heads in the direction of the the girl as it heard leaves crunch from a while away. Behind the mask, the creature grinned before stalking towards her.

As the small girl goes deeper into the forest, she can hear a thumping sound coming from a distance. Ayvas climbs up a tree to get a better look.

A third parrot flew onto her shoulder. It was a dull blue bird. It tilted its head and looked at her.

As the dull blue parrot lands on Ayvas' shoulder, she turns to it, "Do you talk as well, birdy?" She sits near the top of a tall tree overlooking the forest. She notices some startled birds fly away not too far from where she is. "Do you think that could be the monster we're hunting?" Ayvas giggles to the bird.

The parrit had a paper on its wing with a drawing of a smiley face on it. It sqwaked again. A couple deer dashed past the tree Ayvas was in.

Looking at the small piece of paper, the girl frowns. *How does the parrot know where I am? And how did the monster know to give the parrot this?* She holds on to the trunk of the tree as some deer run past the base. Looking off into the distance, Ayvas can see trees shaking. *That thing must be huge! Can I really capture it?* A shadow of doubt crosses her face. It is soon replaced by curiosity.

"Come out come out wherever you are monster!" she shouts into the wind.

The monster looked around when he heard the girl call out. It headed towards the sound of her voice.

(sorry if im late XD had to do stuaff past couple of days)

Seeing the monster for the first time, Ayvas smiles wide. "There you are!" she shouts down to it. "I've been waiting for you!" Climbing down the tree, Ayvas runs up to the beast.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HappyMask (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus