Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fifteen days left (OPEN)

I could always smell the saddened blood of once again another victim to the same murderer. I can hear the haunting ghost that pleaded for its murderer to be brought to justice. I am someone who can easily slave murder cases and I am more then I seem. I can hear echoes of the fallen,I can see what others can not. The more I see,the more currupted my mind becomes.
I see the dead everyday and I find noththing on the body what so ever. The murderer has only targeted boys...boys between the ages of nine and fifteen. Perhaps I,Striker Stry Cruen,will have more then enough fun on my hands.

The air reeked of terror and death. A male watched as a family broke down and cried at the news of a dead son in order. He sighed but then he had a small thought.

"Ma'am,When did your son go missing?"

The woman sniffed befor she said,"April 17th..."

April 17th? Hm...Exactly fifteen days befor his death. Now that I think of it...everyone's child was found dead exactly fifteen days befor they were missing.

"Thank you,ma'am,and I'm sorry for your lost."

The male put his hand on the collar of his suit and sighed. He walked down the busy street and looked down.

Children were being taken in daylight...right in front of their families,but was never seen.

The male was obviously not paying attention to where he was going. He bumped into many people and seemed deep in thought.
David (played by EonRising)

(They were dead before they went missing? You may want to revise that.)

David watched the funeral happen quietly. It had been his friend this time who had been killed and afterwards, when he saw the man speak to his friends mother, he went up To him.
"Sir, please, if you're trying to solve this, let me help," he begged. David was only a year older than all the oldest targets, but he could easily be mistaken for 15 or 14 rather than 16 and he was worried about his own life, but he wanted to help.
Striker Cruen (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

(I know,I was kinda rushing. Sorry.)

The male looked down at the kid and sighed. "Listen,Kid...this isn't a game. You can get killed,and that's on my hand. I can handle it on my own. I'm a bit more trained then you." He put on some black shades that had the logo glow when he put them on. "So stay out of the way or ya gonna get hurt." He had a slight New York accent when he spoke.

"I'm not a kid. I can handle my own," David growled a bit defensively, his ears flat against his skull, "And I want to help figure out who did this, if not for my friend then for everyone else."

Damn I'm gonna get fired for this...

"Fine,fine! Listen,do you know anyone with a motive to hurt ya friend? If so,he may be the killer. May." He sighed and straightened his suit while looking at the wolffish child.
Alice Mallory (played by blackbonedwolf)

Alice sighed in relief, she hated funerals though at the same time she loved them, either way she was glad it was over. Alice looked around to see one of the deceased boys friends speaking to a man who could only be a detective. Alice stood and walked toward the two, she had one ear bud in listening to music; her hands clasped tight around her IPod that she held behind her back.. Hopefully she might be able to figure something out by speaking to them.

David shook his head, "Just the typical douche bags at school. He was never really hated but I was one of his closest friends... I have no idea why anyone would kill him. He didn't get along well with adults at all, not in a bad way, he just never talked to them. What did he have in common with any of the other murders?"

"Same age,around the same height or shorter. They were never beyond five foot two. The cause of death is uncertain." Striker put his hand to his chin and looked around. He noticed the girl listening in.

Alice quietly stood beside the two as she processed everything. Why kill teen, or well pre-teen, boys? I mean sure she could think of a few reasons a girl might want to lash out on one, but surely not go as far as killing one, well, more than one. Alice fidgeted with her IPod as she continued to listen.

Striker sighed and tapped the girl. "You're a little on the sneaky side,aren't ya?" He always knew who was watching around.

She looked at him with a slight smile. "A little, I just want to know what happened and who might have done it." Her smile faded as she looked into the tall mans eyes. Her blue eyes filled to the brim with emotion.

"Understandable. I must say your sneaky skill is impressive yet needs improvement. You're not at risk but you could be. Be carful who you snoop around."

David watched quietly, thinking, "How is the cause of death unknown? Did the bodies never get sent to a coroner?" he asked.

"It was,but nothing was seen on them except a marker marking that said 'Coming' so...I--" Striker had a slight thought and looked down. "I need to look at all the bodies again."

Alice shrugged, knowing she wasn't trying to be to sneaky and knowing that danger wasn't something that bothered her the slightest. She kept listening. Her curiosity was getting the best of her.

"You're kidding? Clearly they were murdered," David growled a bit, "And if it wasn't with a weapon, which would leave marks, or choking, which would leave bruises around the neck, then they were poisoned. They check the stomach and blood for things like that and obviously they didn't just die."

"There were no signs of poison either. You would think so though." Striker began walking,his shades slightly flickered.

David followed, "Then how did they die? There's always a cause of death."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fifteen days left (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus