Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya peoples

Hiya peoples. I'm sorta new to this thing. Ok for starters I'm Daniel Brown. I got 3 chars on furc. First is shilla, then there's demon, then last is lambda. I'm 5'8, I'm 26 years old, I do rp alot usually. I'm a little pudgy so yeah.
Sanne Moderator

Hello Daniel! Welcome to RPR. :) Don't be afraid to let us know if you have any questions about the site, we'll be happy to help!

What sort of roleplay do you usually do? Medieval, modern, fantasy, Sci-Fi? Maybe fandom?
Welcome! Let me know if you ever want to play with one of my characters. :)
Auroch (played by Minerva)

Welcome. I spy what appears to be a Furcadian. I really need to get off my rump and get back to it.

You'll find RPR is a very friendly place with RPers of all types.
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you have lots of fun on the site, there seem to be a lot of people here that also play on Furc as well! Good luck getting some fun roleplays going ^_^
Well you sound perfectly exciting to me!

Welcome welcome welcome welcome weeeellllllccccoooommmmeeeee!

Hope you enjoy RPR as much as I have! IT IS SO MUCH FUN OMGOSH!
Hi there, Daniel, and welcome to the RPR! As was already mentioned, we've got tons of Furcadia players for you to meet up with! You can even tag your characters with the game as well in their settings so others see it too!

We also give out freshly baked cookies. What's your favorite kind? Doesn't matter, because they're magically already made! (They're awesome cookies like that.) But seriously, what's your favorite kind? Color me curious! :3
Welcome to our humble abode! Hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I have, hit me up with a PM if you ever feel like role playing. I gots a few characters to choose from.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya peoples

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus