Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » A Hypothetical...

spiral-kun

i think knowing a clone of myself would end with a lot of laughing at eachother (laughing at myself?)
never exactly mean-spirited, of course, but we're both sensitive so sometimes we'd get stung and it'd be a lot of sulky silences
at least someone besides my dad would share my sense of humour!
OH AND I FORGOT:
We could end up killing each other by fighting over who claims which fictional book/movie/tv show character; Daryl Dixon for instance.
This question made me freeze in horrified contemplation for several minutes... two.. mes... *shudder*

Well, if we didn't end up killing ourselves through sheer doziness and lack of hand-eye coordination, we'd probably spend quite some time debating psychology, philosophy and a little bit of sociology on the side, since I've studied those topics a lot and they interest me.

We'd probably end up arguing over what constitutes a true sapient human being, whether or not my clone is a unique individual wit all of the rights that entails, and whether either of us exist.

Seriously, we'd probably debate each other out of existence. Descartes, solipsism and the unreliability of sense data... We might end up boring each other to death.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » A Hypothetical...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus