Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Requesting RPs

So, I've been out of the RP scene for a while. I had a few RPs going before hand, and I apologize about dropping so suddenly, but lack of inspiration and real life seems to have gotten in the way. With that said, I am looking to start fresh. Now that life seems to be under control, I'm looking for an RP partner that can at least make a post once a day, (or more, I don't mind more at all). ** Please note, I do understand that things come up and you can't reply; it even happens to me when I get extremely busy at work.

What I ask from my RP Partner:

- At least a 3 line post. I do like more, but I understand when you just can't output more than that in certain situations. I will do my best to give you a large paragraph or more.

- Grammar and spelling. At least try. Nothing turns me off from an RP more than incorrect usage of grammar, or terrible spelling mistakes, but once again, I know sometimes things slip so I have some leniency here.

- No Instant or Quickly progressed Romances. Don't even think about it, because my character will fight it. If there is to be romance, it will be progressed and feel natural.

I am an open minded person, and am willing to do any plot ideas that you may have. I also prefer to do F/M RPs, but will do any pairings.

Hmm... I don't think there is really much else to say, but if you have any questions, or want to see about starting an RP, feel free to message me!

Characters I am interested in using:

Alina

Lyris

Nanette Parker

Tatiana

(I am more than willing to change my characters up a little to work for the RP)";
I would definitely Role play with you, if you were interested. I do not have too many male characters, and am currently out of character slots, but if one of my characters appeal to you male, or otherwise. Let me know :)
We can start up a fresh/new RP, if you want :) I've gotten a bunch more characters since then, so we could pick some different characters and start something new. ^^
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

@ Strange - Harrison and Heidi seem rather interesting :3 I have a brother sister duo that I play, and they are always fun. Do you have a preference on what character you would want me to play? Nanette is a modern character and might fit well with them.

@ Celes - Of course we can! xD Were you interested in anything in particular?
I checked out the characters, and they're all neat! :) But I couldn't get any immediate 'ideas' from them, y'know? I saw a starting point, but not a full plot that would get past the starting point. So I checked out your other characters. Adela seems really interesting, and right away she triggered the memory of a character I used to have. I made him on Furcadia and I really liked him, but I couldn't find any RP for him so I had to get rid of him. PM me, and we can talk more about it? I can tell you about the character and the idea I had for the RP :)
Nanette is great. :) PM me, we can start something up.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Requesting RPs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus