Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Panther at the Park 1x1

Reinage (played by Reinage)

Between KuroSakuranbo14 and I~~

Reinage trotted down the sidewalk contentedly. A surprisingly little amount of people were about the city park on this particular day, giving the leopard a bit more free roam than usual, though it was often she'd let herself get lost in a forest. She enjoyed the company of two-leggeds, though, their world much more exciting (and sometimes, overwhelming) than her own. Not many enjoyed her company, however. No mind to Rei, who would sit upon finding someone panicked. Something resembling a collar, dirty and worn, surprisingly still hung from her neck. Dull eyes lulled about, focusing only when she felt the attention of others. She stopped by a bench to inspect, one large paw lifting onto it's edge to feel it's vibrations..
Luna landed in the park, surprisingly not noticed for once. She stood up and groaned as she did so, rubbing the side of her head. "W-where am I?" She said as she looked at the surrondings around her, then relized that she was in a park as her ruby red eyes focused on the trees and fountine. She pulled her wings into her back with a painful sigh. She walked around for a couple of minutes until she came upon a beanch and sat down. She then saw the panther come on to the beanch and smiled at the large black cat. "Hello there." She said in her kind voice; holding her hand out to the panther.
Reinage (played by Reinage) Topic Starter

Rei wasn't too surprised to find somebody in the bench, and was quite prepared to turn and leave silently. But upon hearing a pleasant "Hello," her head turned back in the direction in the voice and bowed respectfully, ears turned fully towards this person. She put her but against the ground (she was taught to be less threatening that way) though her front paws still stood awkwardly on the bench. To her, it was a bridge between the two of them. She let a raspy meow escape from her lips in a light-hearted (and well taught) "Hey there I'm cute".
Luna smiled at the panther, and tried not to giggle when she talked. "I can tell. I'm Luna, and you are?" Most people would think it was crazy to talk to a panther, but to Luna, it was perfectly normal. She gentle put her hand on the wild cat's head and lighty petted her. She was not normal herself so it was no surprise that she found nothing wrong with having a conversation with a panther.

(I think I've been unclear - She didn't aactually say it. She's incapable of speech :C)

Rei bowed her head slightly to the pets, purring. Enough socialization pulled together the words.. The name was Luna, and something about Rei herself, though she knew not what. She pulled her long body onto the bench beside her, back curled awkwardly. Tail swung for balance before she sat, awkwardly, barely fitting beside the girl on the bench. Aware of her own weight, though, Rei avoided putting any weight on her, but rather put a paw along the back of the bech, back legs buckling underneath her until she sat akwardly in almost a humanized way.. She meowed again, then, entertained by herself.
(Oh, sorry.... :|)

Luna moved over to give the panther some more room to sit in a more comfortable pose instead of the awkward one she was in. She conutined to pet the panther lightly, but only on the head. Luna understood that certain animals have certain ways they liked to be touched or petted. She always started by gently petting their head and then see their reaction to it. Luna was caitous girl at times.

A raspy meow was heard as she shifted again, all four legs now fitting entirely on the bench, her back curling as she lay down next to the girl.. Eyes closed contentedly with a purr. Often she'd come to this park and was usually taken to less lightly. She did like to lay down and absorb sun, though, and company was all the better.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Panther at the Park 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus