Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Trent

Trent Freese (played by DetectiveZack) Topic Starter

"An friend of mine loves the comic. I think he's dressed as that Rorschach guy or something."
Noël Noire (played by FreeJayFly)

"Yeah?" Noël inquired with a bit of a smile. "He's a pretty interesting character for sure."

Just then, a chime rang out from Noël's bag and he went to go fish his phone out of one of the pouches. Looking to the device, he seemed to look like he remembered something before smiling sheepishly.

"Aw, man... I would honestly love to stay and chat more... but... my friend just asked me where the heck I am since his girlfriend's throwing a get together for all of us that I'm undoubtedly going to be late to at this point," Noël said, giving a half laugh before fishing around again in his bag and pulling out a card.

"But hey, I really liked talking about movies and stuff with you! Here's my business card! Feel free to email me or something! We can talk more about cinematography and aspects of movies later," Noël said, reaching out and giving the card to Trent.
Trent Freese (played by DetectiveZack) Topic Starter

Trent takes the card. "Yeah it was great too!" he smiles with a hand behind his head

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Trent

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus