Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat - Asroc

Farra (played by DragonQueen)

!-im dressed as a witch. skull dress,hait,hair is black and purple,a vile of moonshine tied to a. purple sash around my waste,and boots. watch out for my chipmunk nuts,dressed as a cat-

This is wonderful. a d you are so kind. -i reach into the folds of my dress and produce a recipe- here. a pumpkin pie cupcake recipe, its my mums. i never use it. tells you hpw to stuff em

-i hand it over smiling- my mum would want you to have it.
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc) Topic Starter

Asroc gave a nod. He rarely smiled, but he was already happy. He happily took the recipe and bowed.

"Thank you kindly. Now... Hope you are enjoying your time here.
Kristan chuckled. "How cute, a smol robot" she smiled, saying "smol" on purpose. "You better not be mocking my accent with that," Lirit glared at Kristan "Also, I'm think of a couple jokes, but I feel like I would be judged." "I know what that joke is, so don't," Kristan quickly told her. They both walked in and took a seat, Lirit giving Kristan her jacket back, Kristan tying it around her waist.

"Um, what exactly do you have anyways?" Lirit asked as Kristan explored the goodie bag.

-i nod- rightly so. i really am. the place could have a little better decor, but i think its charming nonetheless. may have to send over some pay to help,free of charge. we always are the type to go full out on decor
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

((I hope it's alright that I just jumped in! If not, I can redact the post!))

A rather small two year old with phoenix wings toddled up to the place. She had a little bag that already contained some goodies. The robots had caught Charlotte's attention. Trailing behind the toddler was her mother. After all, a kid as young as Charlotte had to be supervised. Charlotte's eyes widened a bit when she saw the amount of people and she shyly stuck a bit closer to her mother. She had developed a bit of a shyness around strangers.
Jacob Linister (played by Dathmach)

Jacob opened his bag and watched as the robot put some cookies in his bag. Jacob was surprised to see such an advanced piece of technology handing out candy.

{Anyone is welcomed!}

"He's pretty friendly to strangers." Asroc would say to Jacob. "I built them. He just has the more friendly personality to guests. He sometimes asks if he could follow guests home."

The larger robot heard another person arrive in. He bowed to Charlotte and folded his metal hands in a kind manner. He handed her a bag of cookies and cupcakes as well.

Charlotte let out a small soft giggle as the robot bowed and folded his hands. She beamed up at the robot as she took the bag of cookies and cupcakes. "Thank you!" she exclaimed, still beaming happily. Her wings gave a little happy flutter.

-suddenly there was a clang and a crash feom the backroom. a. chipmunk came bolting out with 2 choclates in its cheeks and a cookie in its mouth,covered im spices. it ran over to me and hid in my hair- NUTS! You naughty,naughty pet! I told you to be good and stick close to me!

*from

Joseph eyed the robot impressed. "You build it? I don't think I could ever manage to do something like that." Joseph held his bag out and it got filled with treats from one of the robots.

"By hand. They have their own emotions and are good around guests."

Asroc seemed to be rather happier now. "Please. Please. Take a seat. Make your selves at home."

Charlotte curiously looked around the place as she munched on one of the cookies that she had gotten. She seemed to be in a great mood at the moment, though that was mostly due to the sweets she had just gotten. However, she still stuck close to Phoenixheart for the most part.
Kristan and Lirit, being normal beings with normal human reactions towards sounds, looked up at the sound of the chipmunk running in. "Should we be staying here?" Lirit asked Kristan. "Not like we have much else to do," Kristan shrugged "Besides, I like it here..."

Jacob's opinion on the robots rose when he heard that they had opinions and emotions. "You managed to get them to feel stuff? I didn't think that that was possible."

-she listened and wrote down things in her book about the conversation. it was interesting,and she had a friend she cluld tell this about,when suddenly there was a jingle at the door-
Hyla (played by DragonQueen)

-i stepped into the shop,and waved to Farra,my brown dress growling. the skirt had teeth and a tounge, but no eyes- yes yes i know, your hungry. -my eye clicked and whirred, glowing red. the other had a contact lens and did nothing except blimk- oh what a cute little robot!

"SO, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. " Asroc would call it. He bowed in a polite manner.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat - Asroc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus