Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Autumn Uchiri

ONLY ACCEPTING DISCO (played by GlitterPrincess)

It had taken weeks of begging on top of countless bottles of wine to get her dear friend to agree to letting the energetic pinkette to use her home for this special occasion. Her friend was a 'retired' Korean pop singer so of course her home had to be a mansion! It was perfect for a Halloween theme!

The more than enough for one person home sat at the back end of several acres. After passing through a gate decorated with webs, skeletons and spiders there would be a long gravel driveway leading up to the side of the house. There were trees on either side, making a natural tunnel for visitors to pass through. There were more spooky decorations, mostly webs and dangling spiders. On occasion there were a pair of glowing red eyes. This was just the driveway.

The home itself was covered in anything that was labeled Halloween or scary. The mansion was dark except for the lit candles scattered about. There was a projector that allowed the ghosts and monsters creep up along the walls.

The mansion itself was three stories tall. Covering half of the front side was a pool. Dry ice had been thrown into it to create a huge mass of fog. If you came close enough you would see a dead body or two floating in it. Fake, of course, but realistic nonetheless. Autumn was the type of girl who liked to go all out and blow her money on whatever caught her attention.

Beyond the pool was the expanse of dark green grass. Every inch of it was used. A mini cemetery with emerging zombies, statues that moved or screamed when passed. She had things from the latest scary movies. Thank you Sana and your famous connections!

The front door was located on the second floor. There were two curved stair cases to reach it. At the top was a long table filled to the rim with bowls of assorted candy, gummies (her favorite) and baked goodies put into cute little bags. Instead of waiting inside for visitors like most would do she had herself perched on a swing opposite side of the huge porch protected by a column railing. While the property was decked out to scare little children away she was dressed like something from a unique fairytale. She always had long curly tresses of pink and wore sparkly pink dresses to match. Today was no different. She was and neko, white ears and tail, but now she had a large glittery horn protruding from her forehead. That long cat tail had been changed, made to look more horse like now. Whatever exposed skin she had was covered with glitter. Including her face. She was a unicorn tonight. Though with how she sat oddly still on the swing with legs crossed she appeared like one of the many other statues on the property.
Soon a little fairy called Briezy would fly up to the grand mansion of halloween decor. Dressed like a little witch with a short bell sleeved dress in black and purple and of course a wide brimed witch hat, she flew over the grand stairs and ventured up them to then see all the sweets and pasteries. "Hello? anyone here?" she asked as she found it a little odd that someone had put all the candy outside but she wasnt the type to simply take it so she flew over with her mini pumpkin bucket and knocked on the door.
ONLY ACCEPTING DISCO (played by GlitterPrincess) Topic Starter

It was a good thing that it was dark or her shifting gaze would have gave her away. She saw the fairy fly right over the stair case and observe everything before knocking on the door. She held in the squeal that she felt like releasing. Fairies were super adorable creatures that she hardly ever got the chance to meet!

Even so she still couldn't resist trying to scare her. In one fluid motion she leapt off the swing to land with a thud on the porch. "BOO!" She shouted then giggled. She threw her hands out and wiggled her fingers all spooky like. "Haaaappy Halloweeeeen!" She skipped over to the table and made a grand gesture like she was showing off the entire candy stock. "Help yerself little cute fairy."
The little fairy looked around to the windows as there was no respone to the doors. "Hello? anyone home?" she called out with her tini voice as meanwhile she didnt notice what was on the swing. But she was about to find out of its excitance as it suddenly "came to life" and spooked her good. "EEEkkkk!!" she went as she frooze in the air of fright, almost falling down onto the ground as she stoped moveing her wings during the instant. She then sighed in relife and laughed out loud in joyful cheer.

"Hihihi happy halloween you too...oh and Trick or Treat!" she said cheerfully while holding up her tiny pumpkin bucket with both hands, only to then open her eyes and turn her head towards the table of sweets. "Hmm? really? i can take anything i like?" she asked and flew over to look over it, eyeing everything down with drooling eyes. "Oh gesh i....i dont know what to pick...everything looks so good...and big hehe...you got something small i could carry in my bucket maybe?" she asked while turning to her.

There was just one downside to the little fairy. She was too small! If she was any bigger, or even normal sized, she would have given her a bit of everything!

"I didn't mean to scare ya so bad. I forgets little winged things are a bit more delicate than others." She felt a little bad for nearly making her "fall to her death". She dug around the table for small pieces of candy that would fit in her bucket. She pulled up three, a lollipop, a gummy eyeball, and a Hershey kiss. "I think this is all I got that would fit. What would you like?"
She beamed to her and softly landed on the table to relax a little. "Its ok, thats what halloween is all about right?" she giggeld and then looked over at the sweets behind her as she was looking among the many to find fitting ones for her. "Ooooooo! that will be perfect yes! Thank you!" she noded and bowed to her as she held out her little bucket and licked her lips a little. "Also i gotta point out that you got an amazing place here! its really spooky...i was almost too afarid to approuch if im gonna be honest.." she admited rubbing the back of her head.
"Oh wait...you mean which one? hehe oops.." she said just realiseing that she heard wrong. "Hmmm....i'll take the lolipop please" she added and smiled big.

Because she liked fairies so much and she was just so adorable she put in as many pieces she could fit in her bucket. She tended to spoil the things and people that she liked. Afterward she leaned forward and studied her wings with a grin. She did love wings and wished she had some of her own. "Really? Thanks! This is my friend's home. I tried really hard to make this good so everyone can have lots of fun! I just wish she could see what I did to her place. She would flip!"
Briezy's eyes went wide as she saw the generous host giving her as many little pieces of candy that could fit into her bucket, which wasnt that much since it was small as a golfball or less, but still. "Oh wow! Thank you Thank you miss!" she went jumping in joy a few times since she looovvved candy, infact she was known as the sweetoothed one in her village. She then happily sat still to let the nice lady look at her wings, flapping them a few times to cause glitter to fly up and make them even more sparkly.

"Ooh? your friends home? well you sure did a great job decorating it for halloween miss! i am sure to come back next year...or well later this month if im allowed too" she said excited as she really liked this woman and defiently wanted some excuse to come back and see her agian.

She was so cute! She loved how excited she got from something simple like giving extra candy. Her attention was intently focused on those wings once she saw the glitter. Autumn was addicted to glitter and sparkly things. It wasn't uncommon for her to walk around with glitter shoved down her cleavage just to throw boobie glitter at people for no reason at all.

"I'd love to see you again! The last fairy I saw I scared away because I was too excited about seeing her wings." She gave a little nod before walking off just to perch herself onto the swing again. She didn't like standing around for too long. She needed to move around. "Sana, that's my friend, but she's not too friendly. She's on vacation right now but I live around my business. You could always come there. It's so pink and sparkly!"
"Really? Same here!" she beamed and jumped of joy once as she then blinked at her with curious eyes. "Hmm well, i must admit that i am pretty easily scared as well...i guess thats a fairy thing hehe but i am surely not scared of you, so i'll happily swing by your place to say hi. And hhuuuu!! re...really?!? Pink and sparkly!? I LOVE pink and sparkly things!" she almost yelled out in glee. "Then i will defiently come by, i just GOTTA see that!" she said smileing big and wiggleing on the spot excited.

She then grabed a hold of her buckets handle with both hands and tried to heave it up from the table, which she managed to with a bit of struggle. "Hehe anyway i better go now and not keep you from other trick or treaters. It was super nice meeting you um....miss? i didnt catch your name...Im Briezy" she smiled widely at her while struggleing a little to stay airborn with her bucket.

She couldn't help but grin and giggle at the little fairy's excitement. Finally someone else loved pretty pink sparkly things too! She started to swing gently back and forth before crossing her legs again. "My name is Autumn but I like being called Princess too." It was a small joke even though many people really did call her Princess. She watched the fairy, a bit concerned with her struggling but she kept quiet about it. "It was nice meeting you Briezy. Have fun getting more candy!"
"Ooh? then i shall call you Princess Autumn! And likewise, it was really nice meeting you and thanks agian for the candy!" she went with glee agian as she turned towards the gate. "And hehe you too! have a fun day...or well night hihih" she giggeld and then flew towards the gate and were soon out of sight.
There had been news about a Halloween shindig happening at one of the bigger mansions not too terribly far away. It was an opportunity to get to know some people, perhaps, though the man that was traversing down along the road did not actually have that thought in mind. No, instead, he adjusted the mask upon his face, and straightened out his rather flamboyant and filigreed coat as he walked toward the large mansion that had been decked out for the events.

A low whistle came from the man as he viewed the house. It certainly was decorated for the occasion.

It looked like there was someone here already. Hm... a place this grand with a few people... perhaps Daedalus was pretty early to the events that were going to be hosted here. Looking around, he decided to get a feel for the place before actively looking for the host of this event and / or owner of this residence.

The neko unicorn would wave to the little fairy before she went on her way. After a moment of being alone she would hop over to the table and snatch up a handful of packaged gummy candy. She proceeded in stuffing them down her shirt. Why? Her chest was big and perfect for holding things when she didn't have pockets. She perched herself back onto the swing before deciding to wait again. Honestly waiting was the worst thing in the world for her to do. She was dreadfully impatient. "Next year I will just throw a party."

She tore open one of the gummy worms and munched away. This holiday was typically focused on children which, oddly enough, made her think of her future children that she had met before. It was a strange turn of events that made all of that happen that's for sure! While she wondered what that part of life would be like, taking your kids to trick or treat, she caught sight of someone snooping around. "Hellooooo person!" She shouted to get their attention focused on her swing in the corner of the porch.
Pivoting on his heel as soon as he heard someone call out, Daedalus looked around before seeing the horned individual upon her swing. It appeared that someone was going with the theme of being... a unicorn, perhaps? No matter, Daedalus now knew who he was supposed to speak with when it came to this house... or so he hoped.

"Hey there~" Daedalus greeted in turn. "You the one that got this place set up for any events? I heard some stuff, and people I passed didn't say anything about an invitation, so I assumed that the place was open for visitors."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Autumn Uchiri

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus