Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Hollow's Tale (Closed)

Raiden (played by Ebb1993)

"That's okay," he said. "I'm already busy with other things anyway. But at least it's nice to be here, everyone's friendly so far."
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc)

He gave a nod at Lexi and balanced a few things on his hands. Seemed his grimmored form made things easier.

"Few tricks, some treats, never been this happy in my life."

His larger robot mimicked his move as well. Like master, like creator.

Pausing for a moment, he pulled off his tall hat to pull a few treats out from it.

"Forgot I had a few in there. Get them while they are still warm."
Astrid and Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

(sounds interesting may i join)
Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

Stratos drooled a bit as his ears flickered. His tail waved some a bit . However, he was still a bit hungry. He finished his share as he gave rather big puppy eyes.

"Can I have some more? Maybe more mutton? Wit' a side of ale?" He placed his paws together as he shown a large smile. He seemed rather happy.
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

((All right, guys, I'm closing this thread out since it's almost midnight here. Sorry to those who had wanted to join in; maybe next year! I hope you guys had a good time in the thread! Happy Halloween!))

It was already closing time for the restaurant (for the moment), and Lexi had ushered all the early birds to the club and the very last of the pub-side stragglers out. "Getcher asses on! If ya want the club, wait til' we open the gates in a few!" She snapped as she shooed out some of the drunkards with a cackle.

Maxwell sighed as he tossed his apron to the side. "Glad that's over... Now." He pointed a finger to Lexi as she locked the bar doors. "Don't you ever. Ever. Call for my assistance on such short notice again." Though Lexi won't ever listen to reason, I have to at least try to appeal to her...

Lexi waved him off as she placed a hand on her back and stretched mildly to crack her spine. "Yeah, yeah, don't give a damn, Maxie. Just tell Missy Melie that's she's always welcome here, you know the biz." With that, she posed proudly in front of her remaining crew. "Alright, ship mates, Lexi's countin' on ya to give the night owls somethin' ta write home about! Or at least call the cops about... Ha!"

"'Call the cops?' We don't need all that now, Lexi..." Nire chortled as she held open the back door, propping it with a chair as an impromtu door stopper. "At least not until later on anyway... But let's clean out the night area and get to welcoming the evening crowd!"

As Lexi, Nire, and the rest of the staff crowd along the halls towards that familiar downward stairwell to the basement club, Maxwell waved them off with a shake of his head. His night may have been considered over as soon as he set aside his apron, but the night had just begun for them... That's how it always was at the Hollow's Tale Pub and Club.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Hollow's Tale (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus