Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-Or-Treat: Cherri

Cherri (played by Holly-Leaf)

Cherri sat in the Fairy Tail guild with disbelief. It was Halloween night and she was the only one dressed up, no one else were wearing their everyday work clothes and went on jobs finishing requests. Cherri sighed, for she dressed up as a pokemon trainer and spent a lot of money customizing it. The one day when she could cosplay and not look like a geek! She sighed 'Now i know not to go to work on Halloween night" she mumbled and went to grab a job at the request board.

The everyday jobs were listed and except for one that caught her eye. It had a piece of candy stuck to the paper with a jacko-lantern printed on it.
Help give out candy on Halloween night

P.S Help yourself to the candy!

Reward: Spooks, Candy, and happiness!

"OH HELL YESS!!" She shouted cheerfully while everybody stared at her during her rejoicing
"Oh umm.... cough cough, yayay!....." she whispered quietly but excitedly at the same time. People shrugged and went back to working. The place had no address which was kinda weird.... how was she supposed to get there???? She took the candy out of the wrapper and ate it. Candy helps her think, no way of denying it.

And then, the weirdest thing happened. She started glowing and was automatically transported to a house decorated with a bunch of Halloween decorations 'Teleportation magic???......' she thought and looked at the house in front of her. It was the best one on the block. She stared at it in shock and knocked on the door. The door had a note which she hadn't noticed before.

"Take the bucket of candy, mage of Fairy Tail and complete my request!"

She didn't question it, and took the bucket..... a bucket filled with the best of the best type of candy....... Giant sized candy bars, mouth watering chocolate and sour candy. It was heaven.......

She smiled and entered the house. She sat and waited for someone to knock

this was truly going to be the best Halloween ever.

(Okay!)
Isamu (played by Saturngoesferal)

The tall vampire boy smiled as he looked for a house to start on, until his blood red eyes spotted an adorable little house. He soon walked, more like floated, over to it. His short, curly, fluffy, and a light eggplanty shade hair flowed and bounced.

The boy was wearing older timed clothes, clothes he actually owned. The boy was Isamu. He was a vampire with a very bass toned voice. After a few minutes the tall vampire reached the door.

He raised his pale hand and left 2 soft knocks upon the wooden door. In his hands was a big bag with the words, ‘Kitty Cats are my Soul’ printed on it.
Cherri (played by Holly-Leaf) Topic Starter

She smiled to hear knockings on the door. "Yayayayyayayayayayayayyayaya!!" She said happily and opened the door. With a smile she waited for the phrase everybody said on the night of candy. She studied the guy and his outfit, which she didnt know was real clothes or just a costume. She assumed it was costume because he looked like a vampire. But she loved the most was his bag. She pointed to her bag "I feel the same way" she said with a nod of approval.
Xiao Wu (played by Asroc)

Dressed as a very dapper white rabbit, the young boy held a pocket watch in his hand. He already made a good haul so far. What other treats can he gather in his hands? Adjusting his top hat with the rabbit ears on topic Xiao Wu headed over to his next stop.

Isamu let out a laugh, a low, gunueine laugh. After finishing laughing and giggling the tall vampire finally said the generic kind of trick or treaters.

“Trick or treat!” He sang, his voice bass toned. He showed the girl a fanged smile afterwards with his blood red eyes closed. “And yes, kitty cats are my soul, they pretty much own my investing heart.”

She laughed "Ahh cats are great but i really wish i had an exceed. That'd be great!!" She smiled and handed the boy four bars of candy "Chocolate, Chocolate, and more chocolate!! Its great!!" She said with a cheerful smile "Enjoy!"

Isamu’s face lit up from the sign of the candy. Another light laugh left his mouth.

“Thank you~” he sang before smiling and skipping away, but not before giving the girl a little ‘nya!’
Mim I Kydd (played by FreeJayFly)

Humming to themselves as they made their way down the path, the hooded individual had a pleased expression on their mask that resembled something like '^ o ^'. There was pause as they looked to a house that had been decorated for Halloween. What was more was the fact that it seemed that people were starting to go around for that Halloween tradition of trick-or-treating.

The face on the mask immediately changed twice over.

• o •!

^ o ^!

"Halloween is tonight? Aw, that's why Artie left the house early -- she loves Halloween!" the person exclaimed to themselves. Trotting along the pathway to the house, the hooded individual took a moment to look themselves over before shrugging it off.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

"People seem to think I'm always in a costume anyways..." the individual said quietly to themselves before fully approaching the house and the individual that was seated there, giving out candy.

"Trick or treat!"

Nya!!~ is what the boy said. Nya~..... How adorable!! Ahh She really did love Halloween.

Then she saw a guy in a bunny outfit. The bunny outfit was really adorable, and it automatically made her think of easter. She smiled "Heyyyy!" She cheerfully as she put her hand up in the air and waved.

But while she did that she didnt notice the person infront of her.

"Eek!" she replied and stumbled over causing her to drop her candy. "Sorry! Didn't see you there!" she said as she collected the candy. Whoahhhhhh his costume was like a Halloween costume should look. Creepy, but not scary, and cool. What made her admire it the most was that the costumes material wasn't store type. Like cheap plastic cloth, it was made out of real genuine clothes material. "Whoahhhh, Its amazing!" she said in awe

"Oh, it's quite alright!" Mim said, chuckling to themselves as they watched the host collect themselves. It was always interesting to see how people reacted to others on Halloween. It was just unfortunate that it seemed Mim forgot about the holiday till being reminded not that long ago.

• w •

"What's amazing, exactly?" Mim asked, genuinely curious. "I think Halloween is pretty neat myself. I need a bit more time to call it 'amazing' on this particular night since I just got started!"

"Ahhh well, you know, Halloween costumes are supposed to be creepy! But not over the top scary, thats what i think atleast. So your costume is great! Its plain and simple, but it has that creepy touch to it....... and did you mask just change expressions????" She asked to notice his mask went to an •w• expression.

"Do you have like some type of button that does that?????" She asked looking at it in awe "Or is it magic?? I wonder what type of magic that would be though.... are you a mage???"

• o •

"Ohh... I see! So my 'costume' is not over the top, but it is still creepy... which is good for Halloween!" Mim said, putting the correlations together in their mind as they thought about it.

• w •

"A button?" Mim questioned at first before being asked if they were a mage. At the inquiry, Mim gave a laugh before going ahead to say: "oh, no... not at all! I'm just your average Joe, really. My mask just kind of does a thing where it reads my emotions underneath it and tries to replicate it the best it can!"

"Woahhhhhh thats cool" She said as she studied the mask "I didn't know there was any such thing!!!" She said and gave a few pieces of candy. "You came here for the candy, didn't you?" she laughed. "Anyways were did you get a mask like that? I haven't heard of such technology before. Seems rather interesting!"

"Yeah! I did!" Mim said, almost excitedly. Mim brought a hand out to accept some candies, though the next question made them ponder for a moment.

• w •?

^ o ^!

"Oh! Hahaha... I actually had some help from some of my friends to make it. A lot of them are pretty skilled with making different kinds of electronics," Mim said, hoping that explanation would suffice.

"You've got one cool freind, i must say." She said with a smile. "Anyways, have a Happy Halloween!!! It was nice to chat!" she said cheerfully

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-Or-Treat: Cherri

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus