Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Lupus Shadows

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

Morgana warrioress villagers wrote:
"Do you make parties often, my lord? Or only on occasion? and what realm are we exactly at?" asked Morgana no sooner Lupus was closer and within conversational reach

She admired his clothing and hair style and quite liked the touch of appealing danger that his fanged smile provided.
His manners seemed impeccable as was his generosity for sure.

"My family and I often throw parties here in this very room."
He replied to the female, crossing his arms behind his back.
"And this, dear lady, is the Underworld. The true realm of the dead, one that holds all others."
He explained gladly, he was quite proud of his homeland, as he should be.
Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

Meliere flashed a bit of gentle fang as she smiled at Morgana in return, stepping inside and making herself look like a tourist as she mused over all of the decorations. "Such a large place. I wonder..."

The owner of the place seemed to have caught Alexander's attention in the meanwhile, as a brown eye locked upon his form while he started to make his way towards the table of treats. The little eavesdropper couldn't help but pause as the word "underworld" was uttered. Wait. This was the underworld? The underworld? This was no place for a deity like Meliere, so why? Changing his direction, he made a beeline towards his softer half, who was about to follow her kindness and thank the man for opening his home to guests. Stopping her midway, he spoke in hushed whispers. "We gotta go, man," the raven haired androgyne hissed.

Meliere's lips pursed once before straightening to an unhappy line. "And why is that? Don't tell me you're... Afraid, Alexander?" She couldn't help but chuckle. The almighty and arrogant Alexander, afraid? This was turning into one of her better days.

"Go screw yourself, okay?" A faint flush appeared on his cheeks as he snapped, "I'm just lookin' out for you! Not my fault we've wandered into a house of the underworld!" That silent announcement should gain his feminine half's attention to be more wary of the area and the owner...

But she only blinked, as if she didn't quite get why he was so upset. "And? As far as I can see, nothing's happened to us. As long as there's sweet treats and a kind eye, I could care less if Satan himself threw the party." She stepped aside and bypassed Alexander, waving off his worries as just being afraid that she meant to punish him by choosing this place. "No worries, Alexander. We are safe here. Just relax!"

With that, she made her way towards Lupus, who seemed to be busy with Morgana. She didn't care if she stuck out like a sore thumb (or blended in for that matter); she wanted to show her gratitude. "Excuse me, good sir. Are you the owner of this rather fine manor?" If the answer was indeed an affirmative or something akin to that, she would curtsey, her two tails swaying and twisting behind her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, then. I am Meliere. I just wanted to thank you for opening your home to my confidant and myself."

Alexander crossed his arms as she made her introductions to the fanged male. He was only trying to help out his more lackadaisical side. If the man recognized her as a denizen of light and wanted to blast her for it, so be it. He was just going to say 'I told you so' later on for trespassing on his land.
Francine Ellsdotter (played by Pantrane)

Bats from the Underworld made the best flutes... Fran Ellsdotter sold flutes she carved from these hollow bones back in the Earthly realm. It's not an easy trip for her, with distance and exposure to the harsh climate making things rough. Still, she could deal with it and profit to boot.

She happened upon what seemed like action. The place was welcoming visitors. She made her way inside without drawing too much attention until she made her way to what looked like a main room. There were treats lined up. Fruit caught her eye of all things. She wanted the natural boost and energy. She felt extra thirsty after the long trip.

Her eyes glanced around the room. There had to be something to drink nearby.
Amaury (played by Iltheyn)

Amaury shuffled toward the table feeling about as normal in this place as a troll in a sunny meadow. The mason turned his eyes to Morgana as she addressed him and he nodded in return, though his discomfort didn't lessen any. While Lupus descended from his platform the mason found a seat near the sorceress and quietly observed the entrance of another two-- wait. Three. "This all looks... nice." About as nice as it was terrifying.

Seeing the crowd humbled the usually flirtatious laborer somewhat. Compared to their host (who he assumed was an almighty member of the greater undead) this mason had little to offer the beautiful women that partook in the castle's feast. The usually comfortable weight of his utility belt suddenly felt like a fetter of lead; how could he enjoy a party like this when he couldn't even boast?

Searching for a solution he scanned the table; at first for anything of interest, then for anything capable of inebriating him. In the meantime he idly nibbled on samplings of the foot strewn across the table's surface.
Morgana nodded in agreement at the comment.

"For a witch I doubt there is anything I could possibly want to change, the decor is so... perfect and the food terrific too" smiled Morgana

"I trust you feel comfortable in this... underworld of sorts..." mused Morgana keeping polite and friendly, with a reassuring voice.

"If not, I am sure our generous and gracious host can cast a spell and return us all where we came from... perhaps" shrugged Morgana popping a candy into her mouth to savour it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Lupus Shadows

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus