Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Xavier Ostrovsky

"You're welcome!" Oroth chirped, drawing her hands together briefly. "Anyways! I have someone I need to be meeting tonight, but I wish you a good rest of the eve! It was nice meeting you!"

Turning to make her way back down the trail toward more of the rest of the neighbourhood, Oroth paused just before the introduction to the street. Pivoting on her heel, she waved to Xavier again and put her other hand at her mouth, half cupping her words: "and thank you for the candies!"

That was when Oroth actually went ahead and departed, walking with a small skip to her step. She was quite pleased with the pleasantries shared just now.
Xavier Ostrovsky (played by haunt) Topic Starter

"Good rest of the eve"? That was some..odd wording, but, again, Xavier didn't say anything about it. He just grinned and waved goodbye. "Nice to meet you, too! Happy Halloween!" He chirped as he watched Oroth make her way down the path.

"You're welcome for the candy!" He called after her.

Well, this night had been going great! Xavier wished he could get more people to mark on his pumpkin, though. He glanced over to the jack o' lantern with a slight frown.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Xavier Ostrovsky

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus