Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking to start some RPs :D

I recently finished moving, and will have more time on my hands than I know what to do with. If anyone is interested in RPing, please let me know! You can look through my characters if you wish, or have me look through yours. Or if you wanna know anything else... feel free to reply or message me! (Almost said 'massage me'. Though, that would be nice after all the moving.) Haha.

Thanks!
hey feel free in joining in my rp in the general rp forum. i could use an rp partner
I was just checking out your characters :) Alezander looks fun to RP with! (And I'm in your RP with Erasai too x3)

I have a question, did you draw the pictures for your characters? You said on your profile that you love drawing so I got curious :)
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

I <3 Alezander. He's definitely fun. Just let me know any details if you wanna RP with him.

And Yes, I draw all my characters, although I don't have one yet for Alezander, (because it's hard for me to draw males) >.>
kuroi_neko wrote:
And Yes, I draw all my characters, although I don't have one yet for Alezander, (because it's hard for me to draw males) >.>

Cool! Yeah I understand on the male drawing. xD But wow, you're pretty good! :D
I could take a whirl at giving you some fairly decent work for yir male charters. Apparently I'm good at it. O.o yeah...but aside from that I'm up for basically any kind of rp.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

:x I've got a new picture of Trey I need to upload after I color it, but Alezander is really hard for me for some reason. Thank you for the offer, but I'm not sure I'd be able to pay for a commission at this moment. But as for the RP heck ya! lol Just send me a message or something with any details you want for the rp or whatever.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking to start some RPs :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus